Garnier® SkinActive™ Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub for Oily Skin 1 fl. oz. Tube

BY SKIN ACTIVE

Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our gel exfoliator with microbeads deeply cleanses, tightens pores and smoothes skin. The formula with charcoal draws out blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities like a magnet. see more...

Maurie O.
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
I love this face wash. I got a deluxe sample size today at #Target I thought it would be a #glamglow knockout but it was mostly clear with dark beads. I got a great clean from this. I didn't feel like I had blackheads or even oily skin but my face feels so soft now
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I love the scent of this scrub! It just smells so clean. I bought the small travel size for a trip I took last month and I was hooked that I bought the full size bottle. I get such refreshed skin after using this and I love that it has charcoal and salicylic acid.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Latrobe , PA
This has been my all time fav cleanser scrub! It works perfectly for my oily skin, I try to alternate this one and the gel cleanser so that way it's not to harsh on my skin! I don't think there is enough stars to rate this skin care line!!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
I just bought this yesterday at Target. I think it was $1.99. I tried out the mini size. So far I really like it! I tried it out on my chin. My chin wasn't as bad and it felt so smooth. So far, I think this is great!
RUTH B.
RUTH B.
I dislike the scent of it, it smells like mint. It is a very light scrub so you can't go over bored with it. I have combination skin and I also have sensitive skin and this product stinged my skin.
Bobbi M.
Bobbi M.
Batesville, AR
Works really well it got rid of the blackheads after a few days would totally recommend this product
Jamekia G.
Jamekia G.
I like this product. It makes my face feel refreshed after I use it. I recommend this product.
Aracely S.
Aracely S.
Charlotte, NC
I've been using it for a while and I haven't noticed a big difference? The scrub may help with the bigger blackheads and leave skin feeling softer but after a while it stops having an effect. There's better options out there.
Omeka E.
Omeka E.
Eastvale, CA
Garnier blackhead eliminating scrub works for me but my skin is kind of weird and it kind of breaks out when I use it too much if that makes any sense
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is a great product, great price point, and actually works! I don't buy it all the time, but on occasion.