BY GARNIER

All-in-1 Waterproof Towelette Removes Even Waterproof Makeup + Cleanses + Refreshes.

The All-in-1 Cleansing And Makeup Removing Power Of Micellar Water Is Now Available In A Wipe. Like A Magnet, The Micelles In These Specially Formulated Makeup Removing Wipes Capture And Lift Away Dirt, Oil And Even Waterproof Makeup Without Harsh Rubbing, Leaving Skin Feeling Clean And Soft.
Results:
Instantly Removes Face, Lip And Eye Makeup While Feeling Soft And Gentle To Skin. No Greasy Residue Left Behind.

How to Use:

Directions: Peel Label To Open.

To Remove Eye Makeup: Hold Towelette Over Closed Eyes For A Few Seconds, Then Gently Wipe Away Without Harsh Rubbing.

To Cleanse Skin & Remove Face Makeup: Gently Wipe Towelette All Over Until Skin Is Completely Clean From Makeup And Impurities.

Aqua/Water, Isohexadecane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Sami L.
Dade City
So a while back I decided I wanted to try out some different kinds of makeup wipes other than Neutrogena and Pond's. I purchased these at Ulta before a trip that I would be on for a week and I did not enjoy them at all. The wipes themselves were very dry like there wasn't any product on them and it took me a long time before I got all of the makeup off my face. I also noticed that by the end of the week of using them every night, I got these small red bumps in the corner of my eyes. I wouldn't recommend them, Neutrogena wipes are great and cheaper.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I really love how Garnier brought us back to the basics with these wipes. They're super effective & I'm glad i got to try them out. They work easily, quickly & effectively to remove dirt, makeup & oils from your face & skin. I love how they're non rinse & soap free. Every pack has an air-tight seal to ensure that each & every towelette stays moist. They dont dry your face out and actually help to fight acne by extracting the dirt and oils from your skin. I have scrubbed my face with soap/water then wiped my face with a Micellar towelette & noticed the micellar wipes actually pulled more deepdown oils/dirt/makeup from my skin! I was amazed. They don't smear your makeup around your face like other removers. These actually work and they work very well! Im never looking back. Great for on the go and also to take with you on vacation especially on camping trips where clean waters hard to come by (i speak from experience) !! Works great on all skin types
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I can’t go without these, and I’ve tried every makeup wipe under the sun. For those nights when I’ve got a full face of makeup, and I want to take it all off with one wipe, these are my go-to. They’re very saturated, unlike the Simple wipes. They’re not drying, and they don’t leave a residue on my skin, like the Garnier Micellar water tends to do (which doesn’t bother me). They’re a great first step in the cleansing process. Also great to correct those little mishaps when doing eye makeup! 5 Stars!
Leah H.
Cincinnati, OH
These work pretty well at removing makeup, but I find that if I use it again, I'm still removing more makeup from my face. Wish I could find something gentle and strong enough to remove my makeup in one swipe, the way they advertise on tv. I think this is false advertising and no such product exists. They don't cause breakouts. This is the only reason I've stuck with these for so long, and have no idea what else to try. If anyone else has a better recommendation for sensitive skin, I'm willing to try.
Shali H.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Not only does it wipe off make up but there’s no greasy film to mess with on the nights I just wanna wipe off the make up and sleep but the wipes themselves don’t leave little cotton stringy stuff on my face and more importantly my eyes which make me crazy. Sometimes if you’re not careful you can get some of the solution in your eyes so just be gentle, thankfully it’s not a burning feeling cause this stuff is just so great! I buy these in bulk when I find them on sale - seriously can’t say enough about how much I love this stuff!!!
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
I was introduced to these wipes by getting a sample of them when they first came out and I wa a blown away!! These wipes are absolutely amazing and they get ALL of my makeup off when I use them. Even my waterproof mascara 😉 The price of these wipes is OUTSTANDING for what you get also. I will forever continue to re purchase these wipes.
Lauren E.
Acworth, GA
So I recently switched to these makeup wipes. I was using the neutrogena ones and I wanted to try something new. The towelettes themselves are not very “wet” which I disliked a little. BUT they did a great job of removing ALL my makeup with one or two swipes. I didn’t feel a greasy or filmy residue. And my skin looks super clean, feels refreshed and hydrated. The packaging is a lot better too, the flap to dispense them is a harder plastic not flimsy. The price is the same to other brands but I’m liking these a lot better. And my skin has not suffered any breakouts so that is really good! I would definitely recommend these if you’re considering switching over!
erica a.
Hattiesburg
I love these because they don’t irritate my skin around the eye area like some other makeup wipes do that I own! The ones for sensitive skin are my favorite. These work great and don’t burn sensitive eye areas!Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Soothing Remover Cleansing Towelettes for Sensitive Skin
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
I love it these make up removing towelettes they are not harsh on the eyes remove make up without having to rub too hard and for the price they are definitely a must buy. I love the smell I love this product and I find it hard to find anything else that helps me with my make up as easy as this product
Amanda B.
Love these wipes!! These are my favorite. I found them on sale at Ulta and tried them and really liked them. These are very effective and you can find them everywhere. They take off your make up in one swipe. There is no room for any improvement because these are the best wipes I have ever used.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
Does Garnier wipes work pretty good?
Jen G.
Seaside, CA
Does this work better than the regular bottles of product?