Garnier Skinactive Ultra Lift Targeted Line Smoother uploaded by Bianca D.

BY GARNIER

Garnier ultra-lift targeted line smoother is a 2-in-1 targeted wrinkle innovation combining tightening serum with anti-wrinkle cream, to effectively smooth expression lines in targeted areas, such as crow's feet and fine lines around the mouth and forehead. The swirl suspension technology controls the dosage of these formulas for maximum precision, comfort, and effectiveness. in just 1 use: skin around targeted areas, such as crow's feet and fine lines around the mouth and forehead, feel tighter, smoother, and more refreshed. with continued use: women saw significantly smoother, firmer skin around targeted areas. Garnier...

Buy on Amazon
Shaunie s.
this stuff is great, instantly saw a difference, fine lines  were gone , over hours completely gone.  leaves my face feeling really soft. it really does firm skin. leaves you looking satiny  glow. non greasy, fast absorption. i use this and loreal golden balm, one at night the other in the day. i sawp which one i use during the day for one i use at night often to switch it up i love both products so much
Natasha M.
I wanted to love this product so much but I just couldn’t. It does that horrible thing where it pills up all over your face once you rub it in. It makes it impossible to finish your skincare routine or put makeup on.
Jannette J.
I found this product searching through the Walmart isles for something to help with my under eye wrinkles. I didn't really care too much for this product. No noticeable change.
Bianca D.
I think this is a good product for moisturizing dry areas around the eyes and mouth. This was my first time buying the product and I will continue to use because it is a good price. The only thing I don't like is the smell it is not bad but not great.
Lauren H.
Bought this for my mom and she absolutely loves it! She's tried many products but doesn't feel or a see the difference she was hoping for. She was hesitant on this product because of the low cost she didn't think it would work. She's so happy with the improvements of her skin and couldn't be more happy with the price!
Katharine B.
Mobile
This is a daily ritual for me. Even if I am not wearing makeup or going out, this will be on my face. The packaging is cute. It is very effective. Has a pleasant smell. I usually purchase mine at Target. I would and do recommend this to my friends. I am a fan of Garnier products. Effective and priced right!
Sharon D.
Mesquite
This product helped with the fine lines on my face.  Also, the skin on my face appeared to be tighter and my pores appeared smaller as well.  It did not feel greasy at all.  I would recommend this product to anyone that is concerned about fine lines and the tone of their skin.
Ashley G.
Bothell, WA
This is my favorite serum. It is so gentle in my skin. I put it in at night and wake up feeling like the skin on my cheeks is a little tighter. I cannot recommend this enough if your skin isn't as tight as you prefer. And the best part is a little goes a long way.
✨maddy t.
Greenup
This is one of my favorite products from this brand! I put it on and my fine lines disappear, especially the ones under my eyes! I've used this product so much in past few months! It's definitely one of my favorite skin care products I own! I definitely reccomend!
Ariana H.
This has been amazing! Been using it for almost 2 weeks now and I can already see a siginificant difference with the lines/wrinkles that have formed under my eyes. My right eye, in particular, has deep lines from the inner corner of my eye down into the under eye area. Since I started to apply this, the lines are fading. I usually apply under my eyes and down my frown lines. It's moisturizing, and you can feel it tighten the skin almost instantly. And yes, as I said before, the lines are fading. It makes it easier to apply concealer. I have also been using the garnier eye roller with the concealer for the same amount of time, and it's just a dramatic difference to my under eye area. They are very dark as well, and they can age me with too much concealer/cakey/creasing that makes the lines stand out rather than hide them. Now, I look younger than my real age!
Kathy B.
Can this cream work for creases and wrinkles around mouth?
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Is this as effective as more expensive products like Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle serums?