BY GARNIER

Deeply hydrates overnight. Skin looks and feels younger in just 5 days.

A multi-tasking night moisturizer that effectively reduces signs of aging while you get your beauty sleep. This non-greasy, intensely hydrating formula with Pro-Retinol (a form of Vitamin A), Soybean and Rice Peptides smoothes skin while fighting wrinkles and improving elasticity.

Results:

Instantly: skin is visibly smoothed and deeply hydrated.
In 4 Weeks: wrinkles are reduced and natural firmness is restored.
With Continued Use: skin is firmer, and a more youthful look is restored.

How to Use:

Apply before bed to a clean face and neck. This rich, yet lightweight moisturizer is immediately absorbed without leaving a greasy or sticky feel.

How do I use Ultra-Lift products together?

After cleansing, use Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15. After, dab Ultra-Lift eye cream around the delicate eye area, morning and night.

For advanced care, incorporate into your routine:

Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

Ingredients :

Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Adenosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Edta, Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Laureth-7, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance

Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream
  • "I am surprised at the negative reviews of this product! I really love it, because it's VERY moisturizing and very gentle for sensitive skin. It is basically the only moisturizer with anti-aging ingredients that I can use (besides Lancome Absolue, which is $150+) , because my skin is so sensitive that everything either makes me break out or causes an allergic reaction. The results aren't miraculous, but it makes my skin soft and smooth, without being greasy. It retails for about $14-17 near me, so I always try to look for coupons and sales to get get it for $10-12 instead. One pot lasts me a couple months." in 4 reviews
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
I would've liked this product a lot more of it was not scented. WHY DO COMPANIES INSIST ON FRAGRANCE IN FACE CREAM. I just don't get it.. and my face ( like many others) don't like the fragrance added. So, though this was nice feeling,I was unable to continue use. I have it 3 stars because it would be awesome minus the fragrance.
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have only used this product for about a week, but I already like it.  I put it on and after the first night I could tell my face looked more hydrated.  My skin is usually really dry when I wake up in the morning.  It also seemed to help lighten a dark spot I have on my forehead.  This cream is a lot less expensive than most of the creams that claim to do the same thing.  I am going to try one of the more expensive brands that I have heard rave reviews about and do a comparison.  If there isn't a dramatic difference, I'll be purchasing this one from now on.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Garnier Anti Wrinkle Firming Night Cream "Ultra Lift" is a amazing product. I have been using this product for about 8mths now and I couldn't be happier with the results. I purchased it my local Walgreens while picking up some other things and I decided to give ut a try. I apply it to my face after washing and toning every night and the results have been amazing. Within the first month there were noticeable results in the toneness of my face and neck. I definitely recommend this product. And it is no more expensive than the other brands that are out on the market.
Miriam O.
Chicago
I have bought this night cream before but for me was not very affective, I had use this product for more than 6 months and I did not see any difference but I do believe it might work out for you. I do recommend this cream only if you have a dry skin .
Alexandra R.
Baltimore
This is an awesome night cream! I don’t use it for wrinkles. I actually use it to fade my acne scars and it definitely works! It peels the skin off the face. My face feels so soft and youthful after I wash it the next morning.
Jennifer F.
Gainesville , TX
The Garnier SkinActive line is my absolute favorite skin care line at the drug store. I use it every day and it has worked wonders on my skin. I wouldn't suggest anything else! Their moisturizers are gel and are extremely cooling, firming, and moisturizing. Their face washes are amazing, gentle, and diverse. The masks work wonders to boost brightness and moisture in the skin. I highly recommend these products. They are affordable and high quality.
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
Purchased at: CVS
I use this as a preventative treatment, and I absolutely love it. Well worth the price and is much more convenient that a squeeze tube or pump packaging-wise. Definitely try their gel moisturizer too!
Brittany M.
Las Vegas
I use this almost every night. Not a HUGE fan of the scent. I would like it to have some kind of calming scent since it’s nighttime but I appreciate that it doesn’t have fragrance, as that’s not very good for your skin. I have oily skin so this doesn’t make me overly oily in the morning, but I do need to do a rinse before makeup application.
Nikia N.
Covington, GA
Very pricey but that’s expected with most anti wrinkle night creams. Reputable brand so I decided to give it a shot. The fragrance is a bit much as I think facial creams and cleansers can do without it. The texture was thick and absorbs well into the skin. I’ve been using for a weeks and haven’t noticed much difference regarding wrinkles (I don’t have much other than the dreaded frown lines). I personally think my skin is smoother and a bit brighter. I wouldn’t repurchase unless it was on clearance or close out.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I'm obsessed with The Ordinary for my skincare products, but I like this as a thicker / more hydrating alternative for my eye area. Overall it smells really nice and feeels good on my dry eye area. I'm not really showing signs of aging yet so I can't speak to the effect of this moisturizer but I like it for now!
Courtney A.
Does this suit sensitive and young skin??
Casey P.
Saint Helens, OR
Has anyone got any good results from this? I was thinking about getting it.
Krystal A.
Is a good anti-aging product for someone who just turned 30 and has just started the anti-aging face routine?
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Is this worth trying? Does it have a fruity smell, and if so is the smell irritating to sensitive skin?
Angelica S.