BY GARNIER

Reduces Wrinkles, Firms And Lifts In Just 5 Days.
This Light, Non-greasy Daily Moisturizer With Vitamin E, Pro-retinol (A Form Of Vitamin A) And Rice Peptides Deeply Hydrates Skin. It Fights Wrinkles And Improves Elasticity As Skin Regains Its Youthful Appearance.

Results:

Instantly Skin Is Deeply Hydrated For 24 Hours. In 5 Days, "Lifted Skin" Effect. Skin Is Firmer, Tighter And More Radiant. Fine Lines And Wrinkles Are Visibly Reduced.

How to Use:

Apply Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 To Clean, Dry Face And Neck Daily, Prior To Sun Exposure. This Rich, Yet Lightweight Moisturizer Is Immediately Absorbed Without Leaving A Greasy Or Sticky Feel.

How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?

Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer With Sun Protection During The Day. After, Dab Ultra-lift Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ptfe, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Isostearate, Octyldodecanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Laureth-7, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Retinyl Linoleate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance

Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer
  • "This product is very moisturizing and soft on the skin. I am absolutely in love with the suble fragrance it leaves " in 4 reviews
  • "One of the best moisturizers I've ever used. It soothed my dry skin while firming my skin. It also made my makeup apply flawlessly " in 3 reviews
  • "i had very dry skin for a week and my sister gave me this it’s was very gentle in my skin and my skin was drinking this up nice packaging and affordable i use this every day now it’s perfect and evens out my skin i live this product" in 2 reviews
Daniella D.
So I'm only 18, but it's never too early to start trying to prevent wrinkles and fine lines right?😂 - So one day I was looking in the mirror and I notice my laugh lines and it totally freaked me out, anyways I bought this stuff at CVS for I'm guessing about $6-8 .. I use it every night after I take my makeup off and wash my face, it does leave my skin soft and moisturized, hopefully it's doing something to prevent my laugh lines from getting worse lol.. Personally I would buy it again.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
My mom got me this for one of my birthdays! She is a strong believer in starting wrinkle treatments while you are still young! LOL I know it doesn't cost too much because I remember buying a second jar of it myself I think it was about $9 at Walmart. I loved the way it made my face feel, I am not sure if it worked for wrinkles as I am still in my late 20's  and haven't gotten any yet. But I continue to use it because of how soft my skin feels and the fact that it has SPF in it. Anything with SPF in it is my best friend!
Cee E.
I don’t only do it on a regular shift and I’m just so scared to get my dad off and then I’m not going home because I’m going home and then I’m eating a little more and I can eat my food then I’m eating food because I cannot is a little late for my dad to come over for dinner tonight I have to work my mom out for a while I’m going home and then I can pick up a little something for dinner or whatever I want you know what I can eat I just want you know I
HANNAH P.
Augusta, GA
I really didn't like this product it seemed more to have like a watered down consistency, didn't really get and firming from it from what I could see, the SPF15 is pretty good for a moisturizer, simple packaging, pretty inexpensive sold at most drugstore, but it didn't seem to give my skin any benefits so I won't be repurchasing.
PrincessYouOughta (.
Product Review:
Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift
Anti Wrincle Firming Daily
Moisturizer
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
MSRP $14.99

Expected Results:
Instantly skin is deeply hydrated for 24 hours. In 5 days, "lifted skin" effect. Skin is firmer, tighter and more radiant. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.

How to use:
Apply Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer SPF 15 to clean, dry face and neck daily.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 3%. I used this product consistently for 5 days and here are my findings. First, I live in Florida on the coast and the sun is brutal. The 15 SPF will not be enough for me and how am I expected to reapply it every 2 hours after applying makeup? I would literally be a hot mess.
I do love the feel and scent of this product considering it contains some sunscreen. it is very light and blends in smoothly.
This product contains several products that are bad for oily or sensitive skin. if you have either, I would NOT recommend this product. I have combination/dry skin and I did get a few small whitehead type blemishes while using this.
I LOVE the pump top! So easy to apply with no mess.
It is worth taking a look at the ingredients if you are considering purchasing this product. The ACTIVE ingredients aren't so much of a concern to me but they have been known to cause allergic reactions in some. The INACTIVE ingredients do not make me feel warm and fuzzy. Granted it is listed in the very last and smallest amount but Retinyl Linoleate may have some very concerning hazards.
Overall, I loved the look, scent and feel of this moisturizer. I can't say that I saw any beneficial visible results. In combination of the low SPF and concern about ingredients I can not recommend this product to anyone.
nicole s.
Vallejo, CA
I really like this stuff. A little goes a long way so that jar will last eons. It absorbs into your skin really quickly and doesn't leave any greasy feeling. It moisturizes well, and didn't bother my skin any. I had tried this one along with the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Oil Free moisturizer, and this one won out by far.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
The cream is really nice to put on at bedtime. I love that it is gentle and not harsh. I experienced no burning or irritation. I buy mine at the local drugstore. The packaging is nice and easy to open and close.  There is no improvement needed and it is nice to have a cream that is very affordable and effective.
sthebeault T.
Quincy, MA
Love this product. I have very dry skin and this kept it moisturized all day. For how moisturizing it is I was surprised that my makeup went well over it and stayed put. I really like the pump top because it feels more hygienic then sticking your fingers into a jar every day. Will re-purchase!
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Yep, its Garnier alright, seems anything they make not only smells nice but, does what it says that it is implied to do. When I put it on, I felt a little tingle, so I said they done it again, but; as with anything, you do have to use it regularly to keep those enhanced effects though.
Kellee B.
Gloucester
love how this firming cream feels on my face and neck! i am currently using it for the first time. and i will get it again! its very gentle! i love that it has an SPF in it also! the price is really good! i was happy it wasnt really expensive! i have been recommending it to my friends
Anna C.