BY GARNIER

Reduces Crow's Feet, Tightens And Lifts.

Lift Away Signs Of Aging And Start Seeing Visible Results Quickly! A Multi-tasking Eye Cream With Pro-retinol From Nature (A Form Of Vitamin A), Caffeine And Rice Peptides. It Deeply Hydrates And Brightens The Eye Area While Fighting The Look Of Wrinkles And Improving Elasticity.

Results:
Instantly The Eye Area Is Refreshed, Appears Brighter And Smoother. In 5 Days, A Youthful, Rejuvenated Look Is Restored. In 2 Weeks, A "Lifted Skin" Effect As Wrinkles Are Reduced, Eye Area Is Firmer And Feels Lifted.

How To Use:

Gently Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Every Morning And Night Under Eyes, Around Outer Corners, And Over Eyelids.
How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?
After Cleansing, Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer. After, Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alumina, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldmethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caffeine, Capryloly Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch

Reviews (2000)
  • "great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make up" in 6 reviews
Quin v.
This product is such an amazing moisturiser if you have a dry skin. It smells very nice and fresh. The texture is very creamy like a lotion, but when you put it on your face it absorbes and there is no stickiness. It gives your face a healthy glow! The only thing that I didn't like was that it was very oily. I still love this product and recommend to use this if you have a dry skin.
Yarimell R.
Toa Baja
T is a spectacular product notes the difference in a couple of days I like the texture leaves you with a satisfaction that pleases you in the role you wanted and the price or say is very accessible pocket recommend it 100 % will love it I recommend it to all who ask me and I would buy without doubt
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
I'm almost at the end of my first jar of this and haven't seen a really noticeable difference. It does however, moisturize my eyes/eyelids really well after all of the makeup products and makeup remover I use regularly. So as an anti wrinkle cream, not really worth it as a good moisturizer for the eye area it's pretty good.
Christine B.
This night cream is amazing. I use it nightly and I've seen great results in 2 weeks! You have to remember that after 21 we have to start taking care of our skin. This is a great product for the eyes!
Dayana T.
I love this product because the results are immediate and texture of the product was well
Cyndi B.
Grosse Ile , MI
I'm 32. I have very large beautiful eyes that are prone to crows feet. I started my daily regimen and noticed the lines deminishing after about 30 days.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I just got this but the newer version of it and OH MY!!! This stuff is amazing! I've literally only used it for 2 days, once in morning and once at night and I'm already noticing a difference! So I can only imagine what a week or even a month of use will look like!! I don't have many eye wrinkles, so I also applied it to my little forehead wrinkles and my smile lines and like I said I see a difference already! It also made my eyes lifted and brighter! And made my skin so soft! The smell isn't the best but it's not horrible! Definitely try this out!!!!! (The newer version, I included a pic!)
hi b.
Sialkot, Punjab
Garnier Ambre Solaire SPF 30 Moisturising Protection Spray its a really good product and one benefit is that it ha spf also which protects your skin from sun rays
Kouthar H.
This helped my eye area so much! I had really dry under eyes with horrible dark circles, and when I tried t use concealer, it made it even worse because the area was so dry. This really helped with making the area smooths, and even helped with the lines under my eyes. I loved the way it felt, and I'm planning to buy my next jar as soon as I have the chance! All done, as you can see in the picture.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I have been Garnier firming cream for a very long time.I love letting everyone out there know just how well this product works.I use it everyday and will always use it.This is also o e of the best priced eye creme you will find.I hope you try it I am sure you will not be disappointed.I will post a pic I took on my 59th birthday,you be the judge.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Shelby B.
Help! I'm 17 years old and I am a person who is constantly stressed causing me to not get sleep, not drink enough water etc. I have a bad self esteem especially when photos are involved. I went through 4 years of braces for perfect teeth and now there off! But when I smile I have these terrible lines under my eyes and I would feel so much better if they were gone so I can be confident. Will this product really work? What are reccomdations. I would like to see if I can pick something up from Sephora for a good price. Helppppppp!!!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Alejandra A.
Are results noticed in weeks or days??
Jessica B.
Are you able to notice any differences after usage?

Walmart