BY GARNIER

Reduces Crow's Feet, Tightens And Lifts.

Lift Away Signs Of Aging And Start Seeing Visible Results Quickly! A Multi-tasking Eye Cream With Pro-retinol From Nature (A Form Of Vitamin A), Caffeine And Rice Peptides. It Deeply Hydrates And Brightens The Eye Area While Fighting The Look Of Wrinkles And Improving Elasticity.

Results:
Instantly The Eye Area Is Refreshed, Appears Brighter And Smoother. In 5 Days, A Youthful, Rejuvenated Look Is Restored. In 2 Weeks, A "Lifted Skin" Effect As Wrinkles Are Reduced, Eye Area Is Firmer And Feels Lifted.

How To Use:

Gently Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Every Morning And Night Under Eyes, Around Outer Corners, And Over Eyelids.
How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?
After Cleansing, Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer. After, Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alumina, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldmethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caffeine, Capryloly Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch

Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
  • "great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make up" in 6 reviews
Marissa J.
Worked great! Would recommend to a friend. It was a good value I would recommend to friends met my expectations I got it from Walmart and it was very effective. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
1,110 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have instagram and I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want review this Products in my instagram  My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Emily B.
Beaumont
I noticed after using this a few times my under eye area was a lot brighter. It hydrates very well and smooths out the lines. I found this product very effective and I highly suggest t for a drugstore product
Lexy J.
St Mary, Stony Stratford
A modern moisturiser that combines a natural finish and silky soft coverage with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly. Comfortable and long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.
Jennifer C.
Noblesville, IN
To start, I absolutely love how light and refreshing the smell of this eye cream is! For the price I think it does a great job, this is my first time purchasing this item but I would buy again because it doesn't feel greasy or oily when placed under my eyes. I wear it to bed and feel refreshed in the morning.
QUEEN U.
I love this butter. Its so moisturizing and very good for chapped and dry skin. It has never disappointed me so u recommend it
Patricia M.
Doral, FL
I like too much this eye cream. I use it at night before going to sleep. Keep my under eyes skin hidratare and smooth.
Lauren D.
Casper, WY
This cream goes on smoothly and smells great. It doesn't travel into my eyes and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Hopefully it fights the fine lines!
Kelly G.
Beaver Dams, NY
Loved it notice a difference quickly smooth not greasy,i will continue to use this product
Shery C.
Fort Worth
This cream wakes up my tired eyes. It successfully de-puffs them as well. I have been very surprised at the results I've gotten and will be repurchasing soon!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Shelby B.
Help! I'm 17 years old and I am a person who is constantly stressed causing me to not get sleep, not drink enough water etc. I have a bad self esteem especially when photos are involved. I went through 4 years of braces for perfect teeth and now there off! But when I smile I have these terrible lines under my eyes and I would feel so much better if they were gone so I can be confident. Will this product really work? What are reccomdations. I would like to see if I can pick something up from Sephora for a good price. Helppppppp!!!
Alejandra A.
Raleigh, NC
Are results noticed in weeks or days??
Jessica B.
Are you able to notice any differences after usage?
Perla G.