BY GARNIER

Reduces Crow's Feet, Tightens And Lifts.

Lift Away Signs Of Aging And Start Seeing Visible Results Quickly! A Multi-tasking Eye Cream With Pro-retinol From Nature (A Form Of Vitamin A), Caffeine And Rice Peptides. It Deeply Hydrates And Brightens The Eye Area While Fighting The Look Of Wrinkles And Improving Elasticity.

Results:
Instantly The Eye Area Is Refreshed, Appears Brighter And Smoother. In 5 Days, A Youthful, Rejuvenated Look Is Restored. In 2 Weeks, A "Lifted Skin" Effect As Wrinkles Are Reduced, Eye Area Is Firmer And Feels Lifted.

How To Use:

Gently Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Every Morning And Night Under Eyes, Around Outer Corners, And Over Eyelids.
How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?
After Cleansing, Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer. After, Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alumina, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldmethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caffeine, Capryloly Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch

Reviews (2000)
  • "great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make up" in 6 reviews
Alejandra B.
Saint Cloud
To be honest I have always liked the brand but realized after long use ..i have no noticed a difference at all. I know everyone is different so I also had my mother use it for a while..and she too has not (as well as me) noticed any difference in appearance.
Cecilia M.
I like this product, I feel is one of my favorites for eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and not all products work. This is a creamy but lightweight formula that gives hydration and makes the skin around of your eyes more smooth and soft. I do recommend it.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This made my under eyes tingle. It did make a difference after a few weeks. I would say it’s on the harsh side if you don’t like tingling under your eyes. It met my expectations. I don’t like the tingling sensation, so I don’t think I would buy it again.
Mindy L.
Renton
Works amazingly. Bags under eyes are gone after one use! Love this product. Used it they day fora month ad's my skin felt smooth, I looked younger, wrinkles disappeared. Very effective, great price. Will definitely recommend too everyone I know.
Kenniejo J.
watertown
Love this eye cream. I have very dry under eye, being older. I have used this a few times and can already tell a difference. Eyes feel hydrated. Helps big time before applying my makeup. This met my expectations for sure. Highly recommend
Karina C.
chicago
Mckenna K.
Boston
The smell was quite overwhelming and didn’t really do much to my bags. My wrinkles were still quite prominent and it was small for what I paied for it. It meet my expectation for a drugstore brand. Could Definitely be more effective
Samantha P.
Waterford , MI
I use this 4 nights a week. It smells so amazing, goes on really well without making my skin feel oily or gross. In the morning, my skin is so soft. I have been using this for 3 months now, and it has really helped with my wrinkles.
Darian C.
This product worked out really well for me. I used this focusing it around my eye area. I have really sensitive and dry skin and it was very gentle no burning or stinging. It moisturized the areas and gave it an illuminating effect
Andrea A.
Lexington
This is a good brand and product. I also use the soothing facial mist rose water by garnier and I enjoyed this product as well. It was nice and formed up my eyes after a few weeks. Will buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Shelby B.
Help! I'm 17 years old and I am a person who is constantly stressed causing me to not get sleep, not drink enough water etc. I have a bad self esteem especially when photos are involved. I went through 4 years of braces for perfect teeth and now there off! But when I smile I have these terrible lines under my eyes and I would feel so much better if they were gone so I can be confident. Will this product really work? What are reccomdations. I would like to see if I can pick something up from Sephora for a good price. Helppppppp!!!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Alejandra A.
Are results noticed in weeks or days??
Jessica B.
Are you able to notice any differences after usage?

Walmart