BY GARNIER

Reduces Crow's Feet, Tightens And Lifts.

Lift Away Signs Of Aging And Start Seeing Visible Results Quickly! A Multi-tasking Eye Cream With Pro-retinol From Nature (A Form Of Vitamin A), Caffeine And Rice Peptides. It Deeply Hydrates And Brightens The Eye Area While Fighting The Look Of Wrinkles And Improving Elasticity.

Results:
Instantly The Eye Area Is Refreshed, Appears Brighter And Smoother. In 5 Days, A Youthful, Rejuvenated Look Is Restored. In 2 Weeks, A "Lifted Skin" Effect As Wrinkles Are Reduced, Eye Area Is Firmer And Feels Lifted.

How To Use:

Gently Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Every Morning And Night Under Eyes, Around Outer Corners, And Over Eyelids.
How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?
After Cleansing, Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer. After, Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alumina, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldmethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caffeine, Capryloly Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch

Reviews (2000)
  • "great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make up" in 6 reviews
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased this product several times, and will choose it over many others. Reduced my fine lines and wrinkles immediately and helped with any darkness under my eyes. It hydrated my under eye and worked great with cosmetics. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good eye cream with a great price!
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
I think this product is ok. I don't notice any lift but it does moisturize. I'm a longtime fan of this brand but my 44 tear old eyes need something with more oompfh.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
This is an oldie but goodie for me, probably one of the first anti-aging night creams that I bought at the drugstore. Delivers results and moisturizes skin leaving it plump and healthy looking. Not an aggressive anti-aging product but great for beginners or just to constantly have any routine
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
I'm 23 years old but I still have a youthful glow to my skin for now, so I'm at that age where I should definitely start doing maintenance work because my age will start to show if I don't. After exploring several high-end and drugstore options for anti-wrinkle eye creams, I chose this for two reasons:

1. It contains retinol and caffeine, two of the most popular ingredients in many of the high end anti-wrinkle eye creams.
2. Garnier products make up a majority of my drugstore skincare products at home, so I have a bias.

This eye cream is perfect for people in their early twenties such as myself, dabbling in preventative anti-aging measures. The low concentration of retinol is perfect for reversing the start of crows feet and the first signs of premature aging from all the years we spent in the sun without wearing sunscreen because we didn't know better for so long. Caffeine acts as a de-puffing agent to give tired and swollen eyes a rejuvenated look.

This eye cream is very gentle and doesn't sting like other retinol products do. It absorbs easily and won't disturb other products if you wear it underneath makeup. You only need a small amount of product to dab, not rub (as a rule of thumb for applying product) underneath your eye, so even though the jar seems small, it will last for months.

**If you've never used a product with retinol in it, I would recommend spot testing it on your arm before applying it under your eye to see if you have any type of sensitivity or allergy to retinol products as a safety measure. You don't want to have a bad reaction showing on your face because that can take days to go away.**
jessica m.
Prarieville
I used this because my eyes were very dry and i needed soemthing to meep them hydrated. this eye gel felt nice and refreshing but i didnt really see a difference.
Esthefania F.
Garland
This is a great product its a little bit too small for how much it costs it does work but i just wished they would give a bigger size you can get these at walmart
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
It seems to work at slowing down my wrinkles. I'm 30 and have laugh lines and frown lines, the price of RBF it doesn't do anything to eliminate wrinkles however.
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
It took longer than 5 days to see results, but after about a week and a half my sister in law thought i was wearing concealer, when i wasn't wearing any makeup at all. I'm a full time, working, wife, and Mom of two... so needless to say, my bags, and dark circles were gone!
スプレッドの愛 Q.
Peoria, IL
It's not all that good it makes my under eyes dry, and it makes my skin look like it's peeling off it's kind of like some facial wash that would have my skin looking textured and bad. I do not recommend because I don't really like it that much. Maybe my skin is sensitive.
Hallie J.
Instant results are seen with this! Whenever I wake up with puffy eyes or dark circles, I throw some of this on and within minutes I have my big bright eyes back! long term as well I have seen improvement in my eye bags and wrinkle repair as well. I would buy again!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Shelby B.
Help! I'm 17 years old and I am a person who is constantly stressed causing me to not get sleep, not drink enough water etc. I have a bad self esteem especially when photos are involved. I went through 4 years of braces for perfect teeth and now there off! But when I smile I have these terrible lines under my eyes and I would feel so much better if they were gone so I can be confident. Will this product really work? What are reccomdations. I would like to see if I can pick something up from Sephora for a good price. Helppppppp!!!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Alejandra A.
Are results noticed in weeks or days??
Jessica B.
Are you able to notice any differences after usage?

Walmart