BY GARNIER #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Reduces Crow's Feet, Tightens And Lifts.

Lift Away Signs Of Aging And Start Seeing Visible Results Quickly! A Multi-tasking Eye Cream With Pro-retinol From Nature (A Form Of Vitamin A), Caffeine And Rice Peptides. It Deeply Hydrates And Brightens The Eye Area While Fighting The Look Of Wrinkles And Improving Elasticity.

Results:
Instantly The Eye Area Is Refreshed, Appears Brighter And Smoother. In 5 Days, A Youthful, Rejuvenated Look Is Restored. In 2 Weeks, A "Lifted Skin" Effect As Wrinkles Are Reduced, Eye Area Is Firmer And Feels Lifted.

How To Use:

Gently Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Every Morning And Night Under Eyes, Around Outer Corners, And Over Eyelids.
How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?
After Cleansing, Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer. After, Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alumina, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldmethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caffeine, Capryloly Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch

Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
  • "great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make up" in 6 reviews
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
The funniest part about my whole experience with this product is that my boyfriend was actually the one to buy it for himself. I just stole it. It's a light formula, not super heavy. Most of my face leans dry, but I'm a little oilier under my eyes. Because of that I think maybe it was too moisturizing? I'm not sure but my makeup did not like staying put whenever I used it. Maybe I didn't use it long enough, but I honestly didn't see a difference. I used it for a little under 3 weeks in the AM. It's not a bad price, so it's worth a try, but I probably wont be repurchasing.
Eden H.
Spring, TX
I've only been using this product for three weeks now, but I've already noticed a decrease in the amount of wrinkles around my eyes.

I smile a lot, and as a result I've developed noticeable crow's feet around my eyes. I bought this in hopes it would help alleviate these wrinkles.

For only three weeks, I'm impressed with the product. I apply it every night before bed, and I wake up with softer, tighter skin around my eyes. It definitely feels like it's firming it. It is also very hydrating in the cold weather of winter.

I would recommend this product if you're seeking a low-cost but pretty effective product, which I sought seeing as I can't afford one of the $100-$150 range products.
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I was looking for something to fix my crows feet and this was my first time using Garnier. I love their shampoos so I figured why not. I was not impressed what so ever. It did nothing for my eyes and I finished the bottle. It looked the same way it did the first time I used it. Will not be purchasing this one sorry it’s a pass for me.
Jessica N.
Proctorville, OH
I have been using this for a few weeks now.The value is on par with other drug store brands,which is awesome.I love that it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy like some of these creams tend to do.I can’t tell a huge diff in the looks of my skin since using it but it definitely feels better.I would recommend to others with dry skin.
Olivia B.
Valley Center, CA
This was the first ever eye cream I bought. I bought it mainly because of the price and I have liked other Garnier products. I bought this at Walmart for around $11. This eye cream really helped moisturize my whole eye area and didn’t leave it feeling greasy. Haven’t seen a huge difference since I’m only half way through but I do really like it.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
This is my ride or die eye cream! I switched to another I received and noticed a big difference-the bad kind! Quickly picked this back up and my eyes look firm and smooth and younger almost immediately. After a few days using this it’s such a difference my eye makeup goes on so much easier even!
Jazmyne G.
The cream is on the thicker side so a little goes a long ways it smoothed was little over the skin and it’s not greasy absorbs into the skin very well. Over used this once at night and once in the morning I haven’t seen dramatic changes yet but I think over time it will help with wrinkles.
Leah H.
Meridian, MS
I mainly use this at night when I get out of the shower. It does moisturize under my eyes and it doesn’t leave a greasy finish. I cannot really tell if it’s helping or not but I will keep an eye cream in my beauty routine from now on. Makes a big difference when you apply makeup.
Rachel W.
This stuff literally feels firming. It looks it too. I’m impressed with a drugstore product, I use to only stick with extreme high end when it came to my face. This product is great if you’re introducing yourself to eye creams and don’t want to spend $80+ on a hyped up product.
Sayde F.
The only thing I found to be good about this product is the texture, smell and the price. Other then that I don't really care for it. Maybe it's one of those products that's a long term use to see any effects but I personally seen more wrinkles appear over a few months of use
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Does it work?
Sandra R.
Stillwater, OK
How well does this actually work? I have bags under my eyes with fine lines and dark circles. Would this work?
Alejandra A.
Are results noticed in weeks or days??
Shelby B.
Help! I'm 17 years old and I am a person who is constantly stressed causing me to not get sleep, not drink enough water etc. I have a bad self esteem especially when photos are involved. I went through 4 years of braces for perfect teeth and now there off! But when I smile I have these terrible lines under my eyes and I would feel so much better if they were gone so I can be confident. Will this product really work? What are reccomdations. I would like to see if I can pick something up from Sephora for a good price. Helppppppp!!!
Jessica B.
Are you able to notice any differences after usage?