BY GARNIER

Reduces Crow's Feet, Tightens And Lifts.

Lift Away Signs Of Aging And Start Seeing Visible Results Quickly! A Multi-tasking Eye Cream With Pro-retinol From Nature (A Form Of Vitamin A), Caffeine And Rice Peptides. It Deeply Hydrates And Brightens The Eye Area While Fighting The Look Of Wrinkles And Improving Elasticity.

Results:
Instantly The Eye Area Is Refreshed, Appears Brighter And Smoother. In 5 Days, A Youthful, Rejuvenated Look Is Restored. In 2 Weeks, A "Lifted Skin" Effect As Wrinkles Are Reduced, Eye Area Is Firmer And Feels Lifted.

How To Use:

Gently Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Every Morning And Night Under Eyes, Around Outer Corners, And Over Eyelids.
How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?
After Cleansing, Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer. After, Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alumina, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldmethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caffeine, Capryloly Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch

Reviews (1998)
  • "great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make up" in 6 reviews
Lenise M.
La Quinta
Okay, so let's get down to the nitty gritty here with this one. First of all go google "Garnier Ultra Lift ingredients", click images, and go to the 8th one, which is the back of this package. It contains 5 alcohols, and aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, which is TOXIC to the skin. I used this for 1 week, and noticed MORE crows feet. I wondered why on Gods green earth I had more wrinkles than before, and then I googled this product. PLEASE ladies, do not buy this bogus scam eye cream. You're literally harming your skin.  Garnier you should be ashamed of yourself for packaging this as an eye cream! What it really does is bleach your skin, and dries them out with toxic ingredients to human beings. Please please please just get some nice natural wholesome products, such as vitamin E oil, or Coconut Oil, which is AMAZING for crows feet, and the elasticity loss. Apply cold cucumber, and for a brighter look just apply color corrector makeup, like we all do.
Maria P.
Wasn’t my favorite for a few reasons. First and foremost it gave me milia which is really just dependent on my skin. Next I felt that it left my under eyes veryyy dry, but then again I have dry under eyes. I did not see results in the time in which I used it. It also balled up under my shape tape concealer, nars radiant creamy, bye bye under eye and bare minerals concealer.
Eden H.
Spring, TX
I've only been using this product for three weeks now, but I've already noticed a decrease in the amount of wrinkles around my eyes.

I smile a lot, and as a result I've developed noticeable crow's feet around my eyes. I bought this in hopes it would help alleviate these wrinkles.

For only three weeks, I'm impressed with the product. I apply it every night before bed, and I wake up with softer, tighter skin around my eyes. It definitely feels like it's firming it. It is also very hydrating in the cold weather of winter.

I would recommend this product if you're seeking a low-cost but pretty effective product, which I sought seeing as I can't afford one of the $100-$150 range products.
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I was looking for something to fix my crows feet and this was my first time using Garnier. I love their shampoos so I figured why not. I was not impressed what so ever. It did nothing for my eyes and I finished the bottle. It looked the same way it did the first time I used it. Will not be purchasing this one sorry it’s a pass for me.
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
This is my ride or die eye cream! I switched to another I received and noticed a big difference-the bad kind! Quickly picked this back up and my eyes look firm and smooth and younger almost immediately. After a few days using this it’s such a difference my eye makeup goes on so much easier even!
Jazmyne G.
The cream is on the thicker side so a little goes a long ways it smoothed was little over the skin and it’s not greasy absorbs into the skin very well. Over used this once at night and once in the morning I haven’t seen dramatic changes yet but I think over time it will help with wrinkles.
Starr T.
Leander
I found this on clearance at my local Walmart and decided to give it a shot. I have been using this for a few months now and I'm impressed. I am in my mid 30s and started seeing signs of crows feet and my under eye bags were making themselves known. About 3 weeks in I started seeing a difference in the puffiness under my eyes and a SLIGHT difference in the darkness. Now after almost 4 months of using this in the morning and in the evening I have seen a vast improvement and the crows feet are much less noticeable. I will continue to use this as long as it continues to deliver these results.
Leah H.
Meridian, MS
I mainly use this at night when I get out of the shower. It does moisturize under my eyes and it doesn’t leave a greasy finish. I cannot really tell if it’s helping or not but I will keep an eye cream in my beauty routine from now on. Makes a big difference when you apply makeup.
Rachel W.
This stuff literally feels firming. It looks it too. I’m impressed with a drugstore product, I use to only stick with extreme high end when it came to my face. This product is great if you’re introducing yourself to eye creams and don’t want to spend $80+ on a hyped up product.
Sayde F.
The only thing I found to be good about this product is the texture, smell and the price. Other then that I don't really care for it. Maybe it's one of those products that's a long term use to see any effects but I personally seen more wrinkles appear over a few months of use
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
Sandra R.
Stillwater, OK
How well does this actually work? I have bags under my eyes with fine lines and dark circles. Would this work?
Alejandra A.
Are results noticed in weeks or days??
Shelby B.
Help! I'm 17 years old and I am a person who is constantly stressed causing me to not get sleep, not drink enough water etc. I have a bad self esteem especially when photos are involved. I went through 4 years of braces for perfect teeth and now there off! But when I smile I have these terrible lines under my eyes and I would feel so much better if they were gone so I can be confident. Will this product really work? What are reccomdations. I would like to see if I can pick something up from Sephora for a good price. Helppppppp!!!
Jessica B.
Are you able to notice any differences after usage?

back