BY GARNIER #84 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Reduces Crow's Feet, Tightens And Lifts.

Lift Away Signs Of Aging And Start Seeing Visible Results Quickly! A Multi-tasking Eye Cream With Pro-retinol From Nature (A Form Of Vitamin A), Caffeine And Rice Peptides. It Deeply Hydrates And Brightens The Eye Area While Fighting The Look Of Wrinkles And Improving Elasticity.
Results:
Instantly The Eye Area Is Refreshed, Appears Brighter And Smoother. In 5 Days, A Youthful, Rejuvenated Look Is Restored. In 2 Weeks, A "Lifted Skin" Effect As Wrinkles Are Reduced, Eye Area Is Firmer And Feels Lifted.

How To Use:

Gently Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Every Morning And Night Under Eyes, Around Outer Corners, And Over Eyelids.
How Do I Use Ultra-lift Products Together?
After Cleansing, Use Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15 As Your Daily Moisturizer. After, Dab Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream Around The Delicate Eye Area, Morning And Night.
For Advanced Care, Incorporate Into Your Routine:
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Moisturizer Spf 15
Ultra-lift Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Cream

Aqua/ Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Alumina, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldmethyl Taurate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Caffeine, Capryloly Salicylic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Chlorphenesin, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Mica, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Linoleate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Stearic Acid, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch

• How well does this actually work? I have bags under my eyes with ...2 Answers
  • I'm only 18, but I want to start using products that will prevent...1 Answers
  • This product is the best possible price for a new... Be the first to answer!
Garnier Skinactive Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
  • "great lightweight product! i have dry skin in the mornings but oily by mid day! this gives my face a boost of hydration! i apply before make up" in 6 reviews
Alana S.
This is the first eye cream I have ever tried. I don’t have dark circles or many wrinkles around my eyes so I can’t speak to how effective this really is but I do enjoy it. It’s cheap and you can find it at the drugstore. It moisturizes my under eye area nicely and it feels nice and gentle. The smell is fine and the bottle lasts for a while since you only need such a small amount for your eyes. I can’t speak for what it does for eye problems such as wrinkles and dark circles or eye bags though. But it’s an easy cheap and nice eye cream for beginners.
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I was looking for something to fix my crows feet and this was my first time using Garnier. I love their shampoos so I figured why not. I was not impressed what so ever. It did nothing for my eyes and I finished the bottle. It looked the same way it did the first time I used it. Will not be purchasing this one sorry it’s a pass for me.
Olivia B.
Valley Center, CA
This was the first ever eye cream I bought. I bought it mainly because of the price and I have liked other Garnier products. I bought this at Walmart for around $11. This eye cream really helped moisturize my whole eye area and didn’t leave it feeling greasy. Haven’t seen a huge difference since I’m only half way through but I do really like it.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased this product several times, and will choose it over many others. Reduced my fine lines and wrinkles immediately and helped with any darkness under my eyes. It hydrated my under eye and worked great with cosmetics. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good eye cream with a great price!
LilMami S.
Greeley, CO
This is my ride or die eye cream! I switched to another I received and noticed a big difference-the bad kind! Quickly picked this back up and my eyes look firm and smooth and younger almost immediately. After a few days using this it’s such a difference my eye makeup goes on so much easier even!
Alejandra B.
Saint Cloud
To be honest I have always liked the brand but realized after long use ..i have no noticed a difference at all. I know everyone is different so I also had my mother use it for a while..and she too has not (as well as me) noticed any difference in appearance.
Cecilia M.
I like this product, I feel is one of my favorites for eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and not all products work. This is a creamy but lightweight formula that gives hydration and makes the skin around of your eyes more smooth and soft. I do recommend it.
Paulina P.
Calexico
I bought this for my mom and she loved it, it really does what it says. I even saw a difference after she used it and it's her #1 go to product for wrinkles around her eyes, she says she loves it and plans to buy more in the future.

Rachita S.
Jamaica , NY
I did buy this after a friend recommended it but I am going to switch to another one. It does help relax my eyes especially after I used my eye roller with it but I haven’t noticed a difference in the puffiness of my eyes and dark circles.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
If you want to prevent dark circles I recommend this cream a lot because it will help you to prevent dark circles due to bad sleep by not fulfilling a good hydration treatment and all that. Then I recommend it 100% because it really works.
Sandra R.
Stillwater, OK
How well does this actually work? I have bags under my eyes with fine lines and dark circles. Would this work?
Jessica B.
Are you able to notice any differences after usage?
Shelby B.
Help! I'm 17 years old and I am a person who is constantly stressed causing me to not get sleep, not drink enough water etc. I have a bad self esteem especially when photos are involved. I went through 4 years of braces for perfect teeth and now there off! But when I smile I have these terrible lines under my eyes and I would feel so much better if they were gone so I can be confident. Will this product really work? What are reccomdations. I would like to see if I can pick something up from Sephora for a good price. Helppppppp!!!
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I'm only 18, but I want to start using products that will prevent aging without breaking the bank! Any recommendations?
Becky H.
London, ON
How long after using this product until you noticed visible imrovement? Would you recommend tgis for bags under the eyes or crows feet in the creases of my eye?