BY GARNIER

Quickly penetrates. Deeply hydrates and firms.

A multi-tasking daily moisturizer that effectively reduces signs of aging. This fast-absorbing, time-saving formula is a powerful combination of a serum and a moisturizer in one. Infused with Vitamin E, Pro-Retinol (a form of Vitamin A) and Rice Peptides, it intensely hydrates while fighting wrinkles and improving elasticity.

Results

Instantly skin feels hydrated, smoother and firmer. In 2 weeks, wrinkles and fine lines are reduced for a younger look. Skin feels tighter and lifted with improved elasticity.

How to use:

Gently pump a small amount onto fingers and massage into face and neck until thoroughly absorbed. For best results, use twice daily.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Gly-Ceryl Polymethacrylate, Carbomber, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Argania Spinosa/Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Retinyl Linoleate+, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Polyisobutene, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Polysorbate 20, F.I.L. D48880/1, 999117 2.

Garnier SkinActive Ultra-Lift 2-In-1 Serum + Moisturizer
  • "I usually use this product right before I go to bed, and by the next day my eyes look more awake and there's less shadow under my eyes." in 1 review
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This has been my go to for about 6 years. The first time I used it I saw a difference in my appearance, and within a week I was receiving compliments from others on how beautiful my skin looked.

I’ve seen this help reverse the signs of aging and maintain that improvement. It isn’t greasy, absorbs well and doesn’t have any real scent.
Kristyn M.
Marysville
I used this a few a times. At first I was not a fan of it because it would feel really sticky. Turned out I had a bad product. When I purchased another one, I started to notice the difference on my forehead near my eyes.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I have been using the Garnier Ultra-Lift serum + moisturizer for a couple weeks now. I use a full pump each morning. For reference I have sensitive, combination skin and live in a very hot, humid climate.
This product does have moderate fragrance. It also lingers for a while after application. If you're sensitive to fragrance, you may want to pass or see if you can try it out before you make the purchase. I can't place my finger on the scent itself -- it's somewhere between pastries/baked goods and floral/herbal.
It seems to be a very rich, thick cream. However, it immediately sinks into the skin without any greasy residue. I find that it can be slightly tacky if you use too much. I used the serum + moisturizer with several foundations and it seemed to do well under all of them. However, it doesn't seem to react well with many sunscreen formulas. It tends to ball up and pill. I didn't really notice any excess oil throughout the day while using this. It also hasn't broken me out ... that I can tell. I do have a couple breakouts, but I think it may be from stress and all the walking I've been doing in this heat coupled with wearing makeup ALL day (like 12-16hrs). Now, I haven't noticed any difference in skin tone/texture or discoloration nor any reduction in the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles. Perhaps with continued use, I may see some noticable improvement; however, the brand claims two weeks is the magic number.
Overall, I think that this is a good, BASIC moisturizer, but a lackluster serum for aging skin. I do think that, for this price point, this could be worth it just for the moisturizer. If you're looking for a good serum for aging or problem skin, however, you may want to look elsewhere.
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I wasn’t a fan of this. Probably the only skincare item in this line that I don’t like. It’s the smell. I was kind of surprised that it didn’t smell very good. I wouldn’t purchase this again.
Fran D.
So far, so good with this product. I use this every night before bed, and I wake up with my face feeling so soft and moisturized. Two thumbs up for this. I will be repurchasing this product.
Tiffany D.
Sandy, UT
This is one of my favorite moisturizers I've ever used. It's not cheap but it's so worth it. It is the one skin product I've bought over and over because my skin feels so soft and like it took a big drink of water. It's so soft and smooth and nice when I use it each morning I never need anything else.
Nichele M.
Modesto
Not that the product was horrible or anything, it just wasn't for me. I try eye creams/ serums every now and then and I just feel like I never see a huge difference to convince me to purchase again. I would always give eye creams and serums another chance but only if it fits my budget.
Ingrid R.
I was so excited for this product as I was hoping it would cut down on the number of items in my medicine cabinet. Unfortunately, it made my skin SO SO oily! I was a total oil slick by noon. I tried just using this at night and I was STILL oily. This is maybe better for totally dry complexions.
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
This product is affordable and effective. It did meet my expectations as a skin care product and I was happy with the results. I don't have many wrinkles as I'm only 24 but I like to try to prevent them. I would probably not buy again only because I'd prefer a skin care product more fit for me.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE TO HELP WITH MY SKINCARE .I HAVE DEPENDED ON YOUR PRODUCT FOR MANY YEARS AND YOU NEVER, LET ME DOWN. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT FROM MY WHOLE FAMILY TO YOURS.#1FAN
Daisy Y.
When would it be best to use this? How is it when contacted in the sun?
Carol J.
I just purchased the CVS version of this product, has anyone tried? Do you think it will be as good?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this get rid of mist wrinkles and lines quickly or do results take a while?

Walmart