Garnier SkinActive® The Super Purifying Charcoal Sheet Mask 0.95 fl. oz. Pack uploaded by keren a.

BY GARNIER

Free of parabens and mineral oils, this non-greasy facial sheet mask with charcoal and algae extract draws out impurities that can clog pores for a deeply cleaned feel. Complexion looks fresher and has a healthy, radiant glow. No need to rinse. *Based on 3 applications per week see more...

Hannah F.
Now I love this product it has a lot of positive things about it but it also has one negative thing about it for me. I love the beads and the way it feels on my face, although it's way too minty for me especially if air vigorously hits my face. It feels like toothpaste on your face in front o an air conditioner. SkinActive Clean+ Invigorating Daily Scrub
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
What a great sheet mask. It really hydrates your face leaving it soft and smooth and also makes your pores smaller. It smells really clean and makes your skin feel very revived. I highly recommend this mask because it is also easy to use and it is super gentle on your face as well. I will definitely keep purchasing these mask. I really love it.
Meghan S.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love love love their charcoal products! It was exactly what I was looking for and left my skin feeling fresh and cleanser but not stripped. I’ve been using their charcoal products such as this face mask for a long time and I’ve never been disappointed. Definitely one of my favorite brands!
brooke m.
Tried this with a friend and really enjoyed it. A little painful when pulling it off but overall made my skin feel awesome and I would do it again.
Erin G.
Cheyenne
Really fun when you have freinds over to do facials! Makes face really soft afterwards!
Beatriz J.
Coimbra
It's amazing! I love how easy it was to use it, it was not a long wait ( 15 min) that all and i stilll could do other stuff while waiting. When i clean my face it came off easy and my skin feels amazing. I will it buy again because I just loved it!
Olaitan O.
Friary Road Friary estate, London
This really helped with exfoliation. The pack told me only to use for 5 mins but I tend to keep it on for at least 20. However it does not really clean it thoroughly as I always have to use another cleanser after this, when I notice there’s still dirt on my face. But this is the first facial mask I’ve bought, so maybe that’s normal
Works like a bomb and left my face feeling smooth and fresh throughout the day, wouldn't use it everyday only about 2-3 a week
Jashreena A.
This product is suitable for me too. I have been using it for awhile,2 weeks actually. I can't say much about it yet
Emma J.
Is nice and makes your face feel refreshed, soft and clean but I found if used regularly it does dry your face out.
Enola W.
Fünfeichen
This looks so promising. Is it ?