BY GARNIER

Powerful cleansing that's gentle to skin.

No sulfates, no alcohol, no fragrance, no parabens, no oil, no soap

This extra-gentle cleanser effectively removes face makeup, impurities and excess oil all while caring for your skin. Rich in glycerin, our sulfate-free foaming lotion softens as it cleanses, so your face is left feeling fresh and clean, never tight or dry.

How to Use:

Wet face and gently massage cleanser into skin. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Gentle enough for use AM and PM.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, Coconut Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Coconut Acid, Polyquaternium-53, Coco-glucoside, Disodium Edta, Sodium Isethionate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Trideceth-6, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Bht.

Garnier SkinActive The Gentle Sulfate-Free Cleanser
  • "I did not think I would like this product and I love it. I have sensitive skin and break out easily so I expected that to happen with this and it didn’t. Super gentle. Gets all of my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling soft." in 143 reviews
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring , MD
I received this product complimentary as part of an influenster VoxBox. Good thing I did because I probably would’ve never tried it otherwise. I probably have the most sensitive skin known to man. Everything dries me out, breaks me out. Or irritates me. This has done none of those things. It’s not really going to give a pore-deep clean but it’s a dream at removing makeup- even heavy eye makeup! For Halloween, I did an all black eyeshadow look which required a cream black base and like 5 coats of mascara. This got it all off without irritating and drying out the area around my eyes. I think I’m going to be replacing my CeraVe skin cleanser with this because it’s actually less irritating and I feel like it’s more gentle. I love that it has no parabens, unlike other cleansers marketed for sensitive skin! Finally, I like that this foams and is gentle at the same time. That’s hard to find and most sensitive skin cleansers don’t foam. I don’t feel like I’m getting clean without a foam. I really like this cleanser and will probably repurchase. #complimentary #contest #garniesulfatefree #skincare #sensitiveskin #skincareroutine Garnier SkinActive The Gentle Sulfate-Free Cleanser
Sabreah S.
Wilmington, CA
If I could've given this NO stars I would've! I don't know what exactly went wrong but with 2 days of using this cleanser, and once each day I broke out like crazy! Not even just broke out but my skin had a horrible reaction to this. Mind you I AM A MAKE UP ARTIST! I use different products on my face ALL THE TIME! It has been 6 days since using this cleanser and my face is still fucked! At first it was little white puss bumps and now they're just red and my skin peeling like crazy. My nose is super flaky and I can't dare try to peel one because the skin is raw! There is so more but I'll just leave this here! Mind you I have GREAT skin and even do a review with different products called SkinCare Sunday on my social media. But this right here smh smh smh !!!! Pictures do it no justice to how severe this is!
rachael B.
OH MY GOSH!! This is the freaking best thing i have ever used. So i have extreeeaammllyyy sensitive skin. Anything and everything ive used ( ive used a loott) has always made my skin terrible even if it said for sensitive skin. It would make me break out, get really dry skin that would peel, get rashes, and really wrinkly under eyes. Because of this i never washed my face except with water because i didnt want to make my face look bad but in return of not washing my face i had horrible acne. This last christmas my sister bought me the micellar water by this same company. I tried it and loved it and it didnt do anything bad to my skin. So a month or so later i decided to try face wash again because i was tired of breaking out so bad from not cleansing my face and because of my experience with teir water i decided to try their face wash. At first i wasnt sure about it but after a week i got AMAZING results. My skin was finallyy clearing up and i felt so much better. It has never done any of the bad thing to my skin like other products did. I also started to not wear so much makeup and sometimes no makeup at all which i hadent done for 3 years. I use it every night but not in the day unless necessary and it works so so well. I still have almost the whole bottle left even though ive had it for 4 months because its so big. It seems kind of expensive but trust me its worth the money. Its a great product!
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I actually got this cleanser to try out in an Influenster Box and have been buying it over and over since. I have a lot of cleansers that I use and I don’t often reach for this one for my skin unless I’m in a hurry (don’t get me wrong, I love this cleanser but I have a ton of cleansers that I love too). The reason I keep buying it is because I actually bought it to clean my beauty blender because it just removes everything. That’s literally why I love it so much! I think it’s a great cleanser to remove makeup when you’re on a budget. I often use it to quickly wash my makeup off before the gym and it takes off everything. Definitely recommend getting it, whether for your skin or beauty blender!
Kaylee M.
Taylors, SC
So far so good with this cleanser. I am very picky of what I use on my face because I am lucky enough to not get many breakouts. Blackheads are my main issue.. However, this is my first time using this product. I received this in my #sparklevoxbox. My skin feels very soft and not tight like other cleansers. Its definitley a clean feeling. My favorite part is the makeup removing. I dont wear a ton but wear a few coats of mascara. I LOVE big lashes. Most other cleansers are hard on my eyelashes, but this i would recommend.
Hanna H.
St Augustine, FL
Sooo real-talk for a minute. This facial cleanser is the bomb! I usually have to change up my facial cleanser every few months because the old one stops working for some reason. So this baby (which came complimentary in my #sparklevoxbox courtesy of Influenster) arrived at the perfect time. I have combination-dry skin so I’m very conscientious about using gentle, non-drying products on my face. I had a few blemishes on my chin before I started using this product and I’ve now been using this cleanser for about 5 days and can honestly say that it dried those suckers right up without drying out the rest of my face too. Ive been using the cleanser in combination with my Clarisonic MIA 2 and I really like how clean this cleanser makes my face feel. It doesn’t make my face feel tight, itchy, or stripped after use and it has no fragrance - it just kind of smells clean. I also love that it is sulfate-free! The consistency is somewhere between a cream and a gel in my opinion. All around a great cleanser if your looking to change up your face wash routine! This product retails for about $12 so it won’t break the bank either!
Michelle G.
I received this facial cleanser in my Sparkle VoxBox. I was very excited to receive this massive bottle for free because I certainly do love skincare. As someone who uses Cetaphil daily, I decided to start strictly using this cleanser to see how I liked it. This is a cleanser that is absolutely Garnier’s answer to Cetaphil and CeraVe. There is something about the scent of this product that is peculiar but not in a bad way — it has a very unique clean scent, I can’t think of anything comparable. It has that milkiness in texture and appearance like Cetaphil. The difference between Garnier and Cetaphil or CeraVe is that I actually get a very nice lather with this cleanser. The others kind of remain quite gel-like for me while washing my face. The Garnier cleanser really has a soft lather that leaves me face feeling clean and fresh. I couple this with some Thayer’s Rose Witch Hazel after I’ve washed my face and I’ve really liked how my skin has looked.
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
I received this complimentary from influenster in a vox box and I absolutely fell in love with it. I was skeptical at first that it would remove my eye makeup as most cleaners do not. To my surprise it removed everything despite being sulfate free. I actually just ran out and repurchased one today . It lasts a very long time. I think I received my original bottle over three months ago and I just finished the bottle yesterday. You only need a little bit to remove your whole face. The price is great. Go out and try this. Seriously !
Maria T.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this product in my Sparkle VoxBox and I have been using as a daily cleanser. I would recommend this product to skin types not prone to acne. I usually break out easily from my natural oils and this product did not really help me with breaking out. However, it makes your skin feel smooth and cleansed after every wash. Personally, I like cleansers that feel fresh on the skin and this product does not do that for me. This product is great for dry skins.  Garnier SkinActive The Gentle Sulfate-Free Cleanser
Jennifer S.
I have been using this cleanser for a few weeks now, just to get a feel of how it does with my skin. And I like it, I like how it is gentle, sulfate and paraben free. It doesn’t have oil in it, it’s for all skin types. It has a lot of benefits to its use, my face doesn’t feel like it’s been stripped from its natural oil off my face. And after using it, my face doesn’t feel or look oily. I do recommend using a moisturizer after using this product. I would recommend to follow up with the garnier moisture bomb.
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
This question is for those with sensitive skin! What kind of lotion or cream do you use? My skin is super sensitive and whatever I use seems to always sting/burn 😩 I recently received the Garnier gentle sulfate-free cleanse in my #VoxBox and i love it. My face doesn't burn when I use, but I need a lotion or cream to keep my face soft. Please help!
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Este producto ayudará con los puntos negros? Me urge algo para ellos, se me ven de lejos
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Have you already received the VoxBox?
Jeni S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
What is the pH of this product?
Cathy A.
Delaware City
Does the product work well for combination skin, oily/dry?