BY GARNIER #9 in Face Mists

Lightly Hydrates Leaving Skin Soothed And Refreshed

Made With Rose Water, This Facial Mist Instantly Hydrates And Refreshes Skin, Even After Makeup. Can Be Used As A Moisturizer To Hydrate, Before Makeup As A Primer, After Makeup To It, And Anytime Throughout The Day To Refresh Skin. No Need To Rinse. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

How to Use:

Mist, In One Continuous Press, 12-15 Inches From The Face With Eyes And Mouth Shut Whenever Skin Needs A Boost Of Refreshment

967259 10 Aqua/Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Rosa Damascena Flower Water Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Phytate Arginine Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citric Acid Salicylic Acid Linalool Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L.#: B195571/1

• Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water o...15 Answers
  • Does this work as a setting spray?21 Answers
  • Has anyone else received their Garnier SkinActive Soothin...8 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water

Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
kimber s.
Horn Lake, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
this is a great alternative to the cult favorite rose water sprays. it smells really good and just gives me that clean and refreshed feel to my skin. the pink packaging is very cute and the prices point is perfect. definitely will recommend to others!
Christina P.
I love the smell of the Garnier Rose Water Mist. However, I know I have sensitive skin, but this mist spray made me break out. This face mist is very hydrating and I wish my face wouldn't break out when I used it. I was very excited for this product.
Danna C.
This doesn’t really do anything for me. It leaves my skin sticky but smells good. The price point is good for the amount of product you get though, considering you only use 1-2 spritzes each time. I personally like to use it to wet my makeup sponge.
Bryanna C.
W Lafayette, IN
This smells so good, I put it on every day, it helps keep my skin from getting dry in the cold weather. I haven't used it with makeup yet but it would probably be a very nice primer and or setting spray. And it would feel nice snd cool in the summer
Andrea V.
This was good but I’m not a fan of the scent at all. It smells like hair dye and not rose so it’s a bit off putting. However it is hydrating and the mister isn’t overly aggressive. If you’re not sensitive to scents I guess this would be good for you
Samantha T.
I received this free for my review consideration. The scent was nice and the price was ok but it had some issue. The sprayer itself was bad and would leave droplets all over. The ingredients list was also not good including alcohol in t he e first line
Nakiah B.
Summers, AR
I love this mist. It’s very refreshing and has many uses. It is actually better than that I thought it was going to be! Will be buying this again. One thing I didn’t like though was that it was pretty tacky on my skin. Hence, 4 stars instead of 5.
Stacey R.
Baltimore , MD
I was given this product for free to try and I must say it is product was great for traveling or every day use. I only needed a light spray and I felt refreshed and my skin felt hydrated. I was definitely impressed and would buy it in the future.
Elida M.
Bronx, NY
Súper recomendable lo amo es mi spray para el rostro del momento.. Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water me encanta súper rico y enriquecedor no tiene silicona ni parabenos
Becky B.
Binghamton , NY
The spray is not a mist...it comes out more like a hair detangler spray. I have to spray at least 5 times to get my whole face covered. Good product, however, but the spray is deterring me from buying it again. It’s very gentile and smells nice.
Teneshia J.
Jackson, MS
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water. Does this leave the skin feeling sticky or tacky and how do you use it.
Victoria S.
Rocky Mount, NC
Who has used Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water and what is your take on it? I have very fair, sensitive skin and have never tried this type of product but I'm interested in keeping my skin hydrated during the winter season.
Bobbi D.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this work as a setting spray?