BY GARNIER #9 in Face Mists

Lightly Hydrates Leaving Skin Soothed And Refreshed

Made With Rose Water, This Facial Mist Instantly Hydrates And Refreshes Skin, Even After Makeup. Can Be Used As A Moisturizer To Hydrate, Before Makeup As A Primer, After Makeup To It, And Anytime Throughout The Day To Refresh Skin. No Need To Rinse. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

How to Use:

Mist, In One Continuous Press, 12-15 Inches From The Face With Eyes And Mouth Shut Whenever Skin Needs A Boost Of Refreshment

967259 10 Aqua/Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Rosa Damascena Flower Water Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Phytate Arginine Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citric Acid Salicylic Acid Linalool Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L.#: B195571/1

• Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water o...16 Answers
  • Does this work as a setting spray?21 Answers
  • Has anyone else received their Garnier SkinActive Soothin...8 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water

Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lexi A.
College Sta, TX
I have been loving all kinds of facial sprays lately and I love that more drugstore brands are bringing them out! This is a great spray that I use at the very end of my skin scare every night! I do not use it over makeup as a setting spray but use it as a soothing facial mist and I love it!
Callie H.
Indianapolis , IN
I enjoyed the smell of this product. The fragrance of rose was subtle, not over powering. The packaging was dainty and beautiful and would definitely catch my eye in a store. When I used the spray I felt refreshed. The mist was not too oily, there was just enough to help my skin feel fresh.
Zoe G.
Randolph , NJ
I think that this product might be good for someone who does not have dry skin. I thought this was going to help me, but I have combination skin but this made me very dry. I if you have a different skin type I would recommend. It also smells very nice. I just wasn’t a good fit for my skin.
Chenise S.
Cassatt, SC
I. Live. This. Rose Water. Seriously. It’s lightweight, moisturizing, and even with makeup on you feel refreshed. Especially if you use matte foundation. I would use again and again. My only qualm is I’m not really getting the tone evening but aside from that, the hydration is everything.
Samantha T.
Halethorpe, MD
OH MY GOSH THIS FACIAL MIST IS LIFEEE!!!!! I have combination skin. Very oily skin when I wake up and throughout the day and when I wash my face a night or just in general it gets super super dry. This mist has helped out so much. I also use it as a setting spray as well. Definitely give this product 5 stars.
Sharon s.
This mist just made me fall in love with it. I am not a mist girl and have just recently started using mists during summer time. I did try few mists and I would say this particular one was my most favorite one. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and you can use it on top of your makeup.
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product initially and purchased due to a bad reaction my face had to a cleanser to soothe my skin. After 1-2 days of use, my redness became worse and my sensitive skin wasn’t tolerating it. This is labelled as soothing but the product contains alcohol and so I returned it.
Marina K.
Falls City, TX
I love this facial mist and my favorite time to use it is right after I get out of the shower. It smells so fresh and spa like and is able to give my skin a little extra boost of hydration. I also like using it as a primer spray before makeup application for a little extra dose of dew.
Brittanie V.
I was fortunate to receive this product for free, for reviewing purposes, from Influenster. I was initially very skeptical about this product, because of the product claims and I’m not a huge fan of rose scented facial/skincare. However, the more I tried it, the more I liked it. The mist absorbs quickly, into the skin, and has a mild rose scent. I like to use this spray to freshen up my bare face, throughout the day. Sometimes I use it before I apply any of my skincare products, in the morning. This is also a great product to use to dampen a beauty sponge. Since it’s not a sticky spray, it’s very easy to blend with foundation. I have used it as a setting spray, but I have combination oily skin, and the product doesn’t claim to mattify your skin, so I understand that I need another product, in order to keep the oily skin away. I have sensitive skin, so I love that this product is free of parabens, silicones, and dye, not to mention that it’s a vegan formula. If you’re looking for a refreshing spray to throw in your purse or gym bag, then I would recommend giving this a try.
Megan L.
Holbrook, NY
It's refreshing and it's a pretty fine mister. The only issue is that it's a pseudo-continuous spray, and it like makes me really sad when it isn't a continuous mister with the first impression of it being somewhat that way. It's lighter feeling on the skin than the Mario Badescu rosewater spray.
Teneshia J.
Jackson, MS
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water. Does this leave the skin feeling sticky or tacky and how do you use it.
Victoria S.
Rocky Mount, NC
Who has used Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water and what is your take on it? I have very fair, sensitive skin and have never tried this type of product but I'm interested in keeping my skin hydrated during the winter season.
Bobbi D.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this work as a setting spray?
Akhi S.
NewYork, NY
can you use it instead of moisturizer? Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water
Megan S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water ok on this card it says 101 ways to use it has someone made a list I would love to try several things if not the whole list and give a reveiw.