BY GARNIER #9 in Face Mists

Lightly Hydrates Leaving Skin Soothed And Refreshed

Made With Rose Water, This Facial Mist Instantly Hydrates And Refreshes Skin, Even After Makeup. Can Be Used As A Moisturizer To Hydrate, Before Makeup As A Primer, After Makeup To It, And Anytime Throughout The Day To Refresh Skin. No Need To Rinse. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

How to Use:

Mist, In One Continuous Press, 12-15 Inches From The Face With Eyes And Mouth Shut Whenever Skin Needs A Boost Of Refreshment

967259 10 Aqua/Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Rosa Damascena Flower Water Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Phytate Arginine Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citric Acid Salicylic Acid Linalool Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L.#: B195571/1

• Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water o...16 Answers
  • Does this work as a setting spray?21 Answers
  • Has anyone else received their Garnier SkinActive Soothin...8 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water

Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
taylor b.
E Wenatchee, WA
I enjoy the smell/feel of the product and it adds just enough moisture for my combo skin. The spray on it is not great though. I have to spray quite a bit extra just to get an even amount. And I usually end up getting more in one area of my face. Not sure if it’s just the one I got or if it’s a common occurrence with this bottle.
Amanda C.
Bristol, TN
I received this in a box awhile back and never got a chance to try it out. Lately my face has been so dry after I get out of the shower, especially if I wash my face. So I started using this spray after I get out of the shower and in the mornings. It has made my skin softer and more hydrated! My skin feels nice a smooth now!
Chinaza O.
Sugar Land, TX
I got this facial spray thinking I found a dupe for the Mario Badescu facial spray but this does not come close. Firstly, the sprayer comes out pretty straight and does not really mist the product all over your face. Some spots get way more saturated than others. It has a very strong smell, and it actually left my face feeling greasy and I had to dab it off. My skin did not feel refreshed the way the Mario spray does and it doesn't dry as fast as the Mario spray either. I honestly would suggest getting the Mario Badescu Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater Facial Spray and leaving this alone. This spray also cost me around $9 and it really wasn’t worth it. It is pretty ineffective and disappointing.
Jessica A.
Burney, CA
I loved the smell of this! Smells really fresh and feels moisturizing after applied. However, after a few hours of application my skin felt oily. It says you can use throughout the day but I prefer to apply before I start my makeup. *I received this product for free for testing purposes. All thoughts are my own.*
Anastasia P.
Trafalgar, IN
This has a great scent, doesn’t smell like chemicals! It also has a nice mister on it, pretty fine, doesn’t spray out “chunky”. I use this after applying my powder makeup and it really helps melt things together. I also use every now and then after washing my face in the shower and it’s help clear up my redness.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product. I use it every morning before skin care and makeup as to refresh my skin. It absorbs really nice into the skin and doesn’t leave me sticky or with a lingering fragrance. It smells of roses but it’s not too much. The mist is super fine but not too much where you don’t feel anything, it’s just right.
Courtney C.
Louisville , KY
I received this in a box and I wasn’t a fan. It said a setting spray and to spray before and after applying makeup but it did not work well. It smelled good and didn’t feel sticky on the skin or oily. That’s about all I can say on the product. If you just use it as a refresher on the face then i would give 4 stars.
Kimberly S.
Ohatchee , AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Personally I use it as a quick little refresher before adding my primer on and then again at the end of applying my makeup because I use so many matte products it rly helps make everything look not so cakey lol. It’s also great to use throughout the day to freshen up. It smells soooo good too!
Christina S.
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is absolutely amazing! It smells good and it is so refreshing on the skin. I use to spray my face after the spot treatment to soothe my skin because sometime the treatments sting a little because my skin is so sensitive I am about to finish my second bottle and I am definitely getting it again!
Sarah S.
First, the instructions for this were very ambiguous. It was hard to determine what this product was supposed to do. When I finally tried it, it felt sticky and gross on my face. It smells nice, but that's about it. No interest in trying it again. I received this product free in exchange for my opinion.
Teneshia J.
Jackson, MS
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water. Does this leave the skin feeling sticky or tacky and how do you use it.
Victoria S.
Rocky Mount, NC
Who has used Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water and what is your take on it? I have very fair, sensitive skin and have never tried this type of product but I'm interested in keeping my skin hydrated during the winter season.
Bobbi D.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this work as a setting spray?
Megan S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water ok on this card it says 101 ways to use it has someone made a list I would love to try several things if not the whole list and give a reveiw.