BY GARNIER #9 in Face Mists

Lightly Hydrates Leaving Skin Soothed And Refreshed

Made With Rose Water, This Facial Mist Instantly Hydrates And Refreshes Skin, Even After Makeup. Can Be Used As A Moisturizer To Hydrate, Before Makeup As A Primer, After Makeup To It, And Anytime Throughout The Day To Refresh Skin. No Need To Rinse. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

How to Use:

Mist, In One Continuous Press, 12-15 Inches From The Face With Eyes And Mouth Shut Whenever Skin Needs A Boost Of Refreshment

967259 10 Aqua/Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Rosa Damascena Flower Water Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Phytate Arginine Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citric Acid Salicylic Acid Linalool Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L.#: B195571/1

• Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water o...15 Answers
  • Does this work as a setting spray?21 Answers
  • Has anyone else received their Garnier SkinActive Soothin...8 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water

Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Oliwia P.
Chicago
This is a great drugstore mist!

My skin is sensitive and dry, but it never felt irritated or looked red after using this product. No skin breakouts or dryness. After using this product, skin looks hydrated and is smooth. The rose water helped my skin to stay calm and to prevent redness.

I use it in my skin care routine - both in the morning and night time - after washing my face. I also like to use it before applying make up to achieve a great base for whatever I am going to put on my face.

The mist itself smell like rose water. It does not smell like chemicals, but rather like natural rose water. It does not linger on the face.

It lasts a long time even when used twice a day.

The slim bottle makes it great for storage. However, the spray part it not so great - it does not spray in wide range. Probably the best way to use it is to put it on cotton pad or palm and then apply it on face. I usually change the spray part to the one from different bottles that I like.

I also like to travel with smaller versions of it. It works amazing especially on the airplanes when my skin feels extra dry.
Farjana R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Not exactly what I expected, but I've never tried a face mist before so that was no surprise lol. My skin was super soft after using this for the entire day, and I like the smell. Can't say it smells like roses, but it did have a pleasant floral scent, just not a rosey one compared to pure rose water. I like the smell and will be using this product a lot as it was very calming and great for the skin. Just a note: putting this on before applying makeup made my foundation sit funny, wasnt as flawless as usual. Thats to be expected since it isnt meant to be worn under makeup. I sprayed it on a few hours after applying makeup and it didnt make my foundation or eyemakeup run in any way, so that was a plus. All in all, very nice product, I really love how it made my skin feel at the end of the day.
Meghan F.
Union park, FL
This facial mist was a gift as a “cheaper alternative” to Too Faced’s 3-in-1 hangover spray. I was a little skeptical of this face mist, kind of expecting it to just be pure water because of the price being around $7. This mist has been a STAPLE in my makeup bag since I got it. I use it at least twice a day, and absolutely love everything about it. All the bumps I had so deep under my skin are completely gone, the smell is absolutely fantastic, and the price just can’t be beat. If you’re looking for a new face mist that just makes your whole face feel refreshed, use this product!
Camille B.
I use this product at least 20 times a day this is super great especially for the dry patches on my skin I’ll spray it before I even do my make up primer and then at the end of the day when I wash my face I will spray it GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof before I put on my night creams I also love the spray my face just in the middle of the day because where I live there’s dryer climate and it just is a great refresher to my body it’s also really good for my chest and my neck around the summertime when it’s super hot outside.
angie p.
West Virginia
Talk about products I can not live without ! The small facial mister I take on the go and the larger I keep at home to use during makeup n it's a Rosey aroma with no tacky or sticky feel afterwards . I have been using the mister bottles awhile and can safely say that if you have hot flashes or your friend or mom does this is a God send it sprays a soft even mist out to completely cover your face with just two pumps . One of the other benefits besides soft cool skin is that you develop a slight Rosey glow .
Kendra F.
Indiana, PA
I received this product this morning and decided to give it a try. Initially, I loved it! It smells wonderful and feels so good on my skin!

After a little while I decided to look in the mirror to see how it was sitting on my skin...

I look more oily than I usually do first thing in the morning. I'm not incredibly oily, but this makes it look like I have a thin oily sunscreen on.

My face itself feels fine, but if I touch my face, it's sticky. Why would someone want to feel sticky? It isn't terrible but I have a feeling I will collect dust and fuzz if I don't wash it off.

For the product itself, it really is a good idea. It is very refreshing when sprayed on my face and it does feel and smell so good! The nozzle is kinda crappy but it doesn't spit in you like other spray nozzles do. It sprays evenly, but because it has a small spray radius, it takes several pumps to cover your whole face. Some of the bubbles inside (mine got shaken up in the mail so it was quite bubbly) have tried to come out around the nozzle.

If you are looking for a cheap spray, this one is it. It smells wonderful but you can tell it's cheap. If you are looking for a good, refreshing, delicious smelling spray, try any of ( jane iredale POMMISST™ Hydration Spray ) these sprays! I've used this Pommist, the Balance Hydration spray (my personal favorite), and the D2O spray. They are more expensive, but you can get refills for quite cheap on overstock.com. These sprays last a while, feel wonderful, don't make you oily or break out, and aren't sticky!
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
This product is a very light mist that is super cooling and calming. This was my first time using it thanks to Influenster and I love it. My face is super sensitive and gets really red after cleansing and toning my face. So this helps calm the redness and the warmth after that and on top of that you can use it before and after makeup. It adds a dewy, refreshing feeling over makeup and a nice base for before makeup. This product smells amazing too and you don’t need a lot so it last a good while.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I'm such a fan of face mist and anything rose scented or flavored! This product was a win for me from the get-go. I like to use facial mists to help blend my makeup together when I'm finished applying. You can even spray your face first and then apply your primer before you begin any makeup to give your skin and added glow! The way I do it is apply all my makeup and then spray my face all over with this spray and take my already dampened beauty blender to blend it in to my finished makeup. It leaves your skin looking dewy and fresh and glowing! Such a win for only $7!
Lori L.
Flint, MI
I use the Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water to refresh my face during the day and before using clay masks. I tried it to set my makeup but it didn't give me the effect that I wanted because it didn't melt the powder products. The mister is really fine which I love, but it does require more pumps to get a full face. The smell is nice and it does add a little moisture to the skin.

I received this product for free for my honest review.
Lisa S.
Anderson, CA
I wasn't sure at first if facial mist / rose water would make a difference in my makeup routine to keep my face looing fresh. so I decided to get this product on a limb since I heard great things about it on one of my facebook pages I follow. well ill tell you I love it . when my face starts to feel dryed out (I have very dry skin) I give a little spray to my face and it feels refreshed and hydrated again. definatly recommend for people that have not tried rose water facial mist, or looking to change brands definatly give it a try.. ONE OF MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS
Teneshia J.
Jackson, MS
Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water. Does this leave the skin feeling sticky or tacky and how do you use it.
Victoria S.
Rocky Mount, NC
Who has used Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water and what is your take on it? I have very fair, sensitive skin and have never tried this type of product but I'm interested in keeping my skin hydrated during the winter season.
Bobbi D.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this work as a setting spray?