Camille B.
I use this product at least 20 times a day this is super great especially for the dry patches on my skin I’ll spray it before I even do my make up primer and then at the end of the day when I wash my face I will spray it GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof before I put on my night creams I also love the spray my face just in the middle of the day because where I live there’s dryer climate and it just is a great refresher to my body it’s also really good for my chest and my neck around the summertime when it’s super hot outside.