BY GARNIER #7 in Face Mists

Lightly Hydrates Leaving Skin Soothed And Refreshed

Made With Rose Water, This Facial Mist Instantly Hydrates And Refreshes Skin, Even After Makeup. Can Be Used As A Moisturizer To Hydrate, Before Makeup As A Primer, After Makeup To It, And Anytime Throughout The Day To Refresh Skin. No Need To Rinse. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

How to Use:

Mist, In One Continuous Press, 12-15 Inches From The Face With Eyes And Mouth Shut Whenever Skin Needs A Boost Of Refreshment

967259 10 Aqua/Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Rosa Damascena Flower Water Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Phytate Arginine Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citric Acid Salicylic Acid Linalool Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L.#: B195571/1

• Do you use this before are after apply our makeup?9 Answers
  • Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water i...4 Answers
  • Ladies what are your thoughts on this product? Is it wort...3 Answers
Chinaza O.
Sugar Land, TX
I got this facial spray thinking I found a dupe for the Mario Badescu facial spray but this does not come close. Firstly, the sprayer comes out pretty straight and does not really mist the product all over your face. Some spots get way more saturated than others. It has a very strong smell, and it actually left my face feeling greasy and I had to dab it off. My skin did not feel refreshed the way the Mario spray does and it doesn't dry as fast as the Mario spray either. I honestly would suggest getting the Mario Badescu Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater Facial Spray and leaving this alone. This spray also cost me around $9 and it really wasn’t worth it. It is pretty ineffective and disappointing.
Rachael S.
Carson city, NV
I'm almost out of this spray and might I say I enjoyed it a lot. After I wash my face in the morning sometimes I don't want to put a heavy moisturizer on my skin especially if I'm going to go with no makeup for that day this is moisturizing but in the perfect way it's light it does absorb into the skin and if you wanted to you could just put makeup straight on top of this. It smells good it has a very refreshing smell it doesn't smell like roses which is what this is It's a rose water it has no parabens dies or silicones it is also a vegan formula I'd say that's a win-win all that checks out good. I do enjoy the fact that I can look at the ingredients list and actually understand what I am putting on my face. This was a great drugstore find it really has a decent sprayer it boosts refreshment so I have put this on top of a moisturizer before just for a little extra moisture this is also really good if you use a toner like witch-hazel to Natural toner but it doesn't really put any moisture into your skin. So if you use your toner and then you Spritz this on your face after it does really put in the moisture that you just removed with your toner. I've been trying out a lot of Garnier products recently and this is definitely a repurchase I'm almost out got to get back to that drug store pick me up some more.
Anna H.
Pullman, WA
Products like this make me so mad and is the reason why I hate purchasing skincare products at the drug store. They are so extra hyped and full of crap. This is literally the entire opposite of everything it claims to be. It advertises itself as suitable for sensitive skin, soothing, and made with 99 percent naturally derived ingredients. It boasts its short ingredient list right on the bottle packaging. I was sold thinking maybe it would be reminiscent of the Mario Badescu spray. This is chocked full of fragrance and smells so perfume-y and unnatural, not like rose water at all. I was thrown off and disappointed by this but I know smells are not everything so I tried it out anyway. Honestly, I wouldn’t even consider myself in the “sensitive” skin category as most skincare doesn’t really irritate my skin even harsh peels, but this immediately made my face itchy. The next morning I awoke with small rash-like bumps on my entire face. Don’t buy into this cheap garbage. It’s obviously not natural and while ACTUAL rose water can be soothing, this ‘face-perfume’ is not. (Sorry I am a bit triggered lol) Obviously this won’t irritate everyone’s skin like it did mine but just because you don’t see the irritation on the surface doesn’t mean it’s not damaging your skin (it’s true look it up!) I really think my irritation came from the fragrance in this.
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
First off, I absolutely cannot stand the nozzle on this bottle. It does not spray a fine mist at all and will shoot directly onto the spot you aim it and nothing more. That being said, I really enjoy the actual formula of this product and am looking to switch it into my Urban Decay spray bottle once I am finished with that product. I am accustomed to spending around $20.00 just for a facial spray, and for $7.00, I think this product is just as good as my Urban Decay B6 Spray, if not better. I do find that this formula is quite soothing for my irritated, red skin, and feels refreshing and cooling on the skin. This spray does feel slightly tacky once dried down, but this isn't something that I find to be a hindrance. I have been really enjoying Garnier's Soothing line and am excited to try out the rest of the products.
Shaazia P.
Flushing
Literally smells amazing!! This was an impulse purchase for me a couple of weeks ago from target, and I have to say, I don’t regret it at all. Compared to some other well known rose scented mists, this one definitely gives you the bang for your buck. You get a lot of product and the packaging itself is also very cute, and looks gorgeous on my vanity. I love spritzing it on my face at the end of my skin care routine, and it just seems to give it a little burst of hydration. Absolutely in love with this product.
🎀Cynthia R.
Garnier rose water , I love this product I carry it with me on the go! After couple hours of work I like to spray some it makes me feel nice and fresh , I also keep one in my frige when I spray that one it’s nice and cold and it feels Amazing. It’s a good product I love it . It’s only about $6-7 dls Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is a really nice facial mist. I will say it’s pretty hyped up because it’s still hard to find in stores but it feels nice on the skin and has a pleasant smell. I’m not really sure it does anything for me other than just sitting on the skin but I’ve used it as a make up setting spray and found it took down the look of being over powdered though did not pro long the wear time . I will also say I don’t love the mister . It’s very , very fine . So when it comes out you almost feel nothing and you really end up using a lot of product to feel the wetness on your face . Is that good? Bad? You will have to experience it for yourself . Price point is somewhere around $4 so it’s not bad and you get a decent amount though like I said you use a lot easily .
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
I had been hearing so many things about rose water spray and I really wanted to try it but didn’t want to spend a fortune. I headed over to trusty old CVS to see what they had to offer and came across the Garnier Skinactive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water. I must say I do find it to be very refreshing and relaxing especially in this crazy heat. During the day when im feeling tired I’ll give myself a little spritz and it really does perk your skin up. It’s very affordable as well.
ceecee m.
Sacramento, CA
I love this i use it after the shower at night when my face is all clean i just spray my face a few times & i wake up with hydrated skin in the morning . I purchased this because i am pregnant & i don’t like wearing makeup anymore because now it is easier to get acne so i wanted to buy something for my dry skin to just look healthy & hydrated . I think this works very well for that i love it a lot an use it every night . It also comes with a lot in it so that is another plus !
Avani P.
I must have really sensitive skin because this product made my acne worse! I feel like I wasted my money on it. I have never used any rose water sprays before so I was so excited but really disappointed when it started messing up my skin. I'm afraid to use it again because I wonder if it will cause me to break out again! I also want to give it another chance just because I always wanted a face spray to incorporate into my makeup routine.
Jessie P.
Moncton N, CA
Do you use this before are after apply our makeup?
Heather B.
Henderson
I really want to try this.. I think it smells so good but what exactly does it do for you??
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Has anyone used the garnier skinactive soothing facial mist to instantly hydrate and refresh skin after makeup? I just noticed it in a paper & was wondering if it is worth it before buying. Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
patricia m.
What’s the price point? Ihaven’t seen it in stores yet