BY GARNIER #16 in Face Mists

Lightly Hydrates Leaving Skin Soothed And Refreshed

Made With Rose Water, This Facial Mist Instantly Hydrates And Refreshes Skin, Even After Makeup. Can Be Used As A Moisturizer To Hydrate, Before Makeup As A Primer, After Makeup To It, And Anytime Throughout The Day To Refresh Skin. No Need To Rinse. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

How to Use:

Mist, In One Continuous Press, 12-15 Inches From The Face With Eyes And Mouth Shut Whenever Skin Needs A Boost Of Refreshment

967259 10 Aqua/Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Rosa Damascena Flower Water Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Phytate Arginine Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citric Acid Salicylic Acid Linalool Parfum/Fragrance F.I.L.#: B195571/1

Chinaza O.
Sugar Land, TX
I got this facial spray thinking I found a dupe for the Mario Badescu facial spray but this does not come close. Firstly, the sprayer comes out pretty straight and does not really mist the product all over your face. Some spots get way more saturated than others. It has a very strong smell, and it actually left my face feeling greasy and I had to dab it off. My skin did not feel refreshed the way the Mario spray does and it doesn't dry as fast as the Mario spray either. I honestly would suggest getting the Mario Badescu Aloe, Herb, and Rosewater Facial Spray and leaving this alone. This spray also cost me around $9 and it really wasn’t worth it. It is pretty ineffective and disappointing.
Zoey F.
Madison, WI
First off, I absolutely cannot stand the nozzle on this bottle. It does not spray a fine mist at all and will shoot directly onto the spot you aim it and nothing more. That being said, I really enjoy the actual formula of this product and am looking to switch it into my Urban Decay spray bottle once I am finished with that product. I am accustomed to spending around $20.00 just for a facial spray, and for $7.00, I think this product is just as good as my Urban Decay B6 Spray, if not better. I do find that this formula is quite soothing for my irritated, red skin, and feels refreshing and cooling on the skin. This spray does feel slightly tacky once dried down, but this isn't something that I find to be a hindrance. I have been really enjoying Garnier's Soothing line and am excited to try out the rest of the products.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is a really nice facial mist. I will say it’s pretty hyped up because it’s still hard to find in stores but it feels nice on the skin and has a pleasant smell. I’m not really sure it does anything for me other than just sitting on the skin but I’ve used it as a make up setting spray and found it took down the look of being over powdered though did not pro long the wear time . I will also say I don’t love the mister . It’s very , very fine . So when it comes out you almost feel nothing and you really end up using a lot of product to feel the wetness on your face . Is that good? Bad? You will have to experience it for yourself . Price point is somewhere around $4 so it’s not bad and you get a decent amount though like I said you use a lot easily .
Michaley A.
Comstock Park, MI
This product is one of my holy grails 😍 the smell is literally so good it smells exactly like roses! Not to mention it makes my face so hydrated and leaves it feeling so good and refreshing! I use this about 3 times a day and I don’t think I will ever look back....I also seen in an article that rose water helps with acne and I can’t promise my skin is getting better because of this because I have started a new face wash as well but I must say I started the face wash before this and I’m pretty sure it’s helping with my acne too so I mean it’s kinda a win win situation😍...im so happy with the results
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Products like this make me so mad and is the reason why I hate purchasing skincare products at the drug store. They are so extra hyped and full of crap. This is literally the entire opposite of everything it claims to be. It advertises itself as suitable for sensitive skin, soothing, and made with 99 percent naturally derived ingredients. It boasts its short ingredient list right on the bottle packaging. I was sold thinking maybe it would be reminiscent of the Mario Badescu spray. This is chocked full of fragrance and smells so perfume-y and unnatural, not like rose water at all. I was thrown off and disappointed by this but I know smells are not everything so I tried it out anyway. Honestly, I wouldn’t even consider myself in the “sensitive” skin category as most skincare doesn’t really irritate my skin even harsh peels, but this immediately made my face itchy. The next morning I awoke with small rash-like bumps on my entire face. Don’t buy into this cheap garbage. It’s obviously not natural and while ACTUAL rose water can be soothing, this ‘face-perfume’ is not. (Sorry I am a bit triggered lol) Obviously this won’t irritate everyone’s skin like it did mine but just because you don’t see the irritation on the surface doesn’t mean it’s not damaging your skin (it’s true look it up!) I really think my irritation came from the fragrance in this.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I heard about this product from my sister because she knows how much I love rose water. This can be found at Walmart and target or even online. It cost around $7. I use it after I get out of the shower, after I clean my face and to even set my makeup I use this mist. It has a pleasant smell to it and it leaves the skin hydrated. If you use it once you get out of the shower, it can make your skin feel a little sticky though. Overall, I recommend this to anyone who wants to use rose water but cannot afford the expensive brands.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Garnier ROSE 🌹 WATER 💦! My favorite morning accessory! I wake up and always spray my face with this wonderful MIST ! I am just so in love with 😍 how it makes my face so healthy & hydrated. I buy this about every two months ! I believe every woman should use rose 🌹 water 💦 if you don’t pick some
Up ladies because your missing out girls ! This is great stuff & it’s so affordable!
Victoria O.
I love the granite Rose products. It’s a great way to refresh your face with or without makeup. I already use other rose water products but this one in particular is cheap and doesn’t have that strong smell like most does. I would recommend any to get this if you love face sprays to put under your makeup or just something to keep in your bag during those crazy spring weathers.
Ellen K.
Brooklyn, New York
Overall this is a really great face mist. I bought this because I heard it was a dupe for the Mario Badescu and there’s no Ulta near me so I wouldn’t be able to buy that one. Since I don’t have the Mario Badescu one I don’t know how they compare but this one is pretty good. It doesn’t really hydrate my face but it gives a really nice soothing effect which I find very helpful after doing an intense face mask or scrubbing my face. The only issue is I have to use this before I moisturize because if I use it on top of moisturizer my face gets so greasy and that’s not a good look.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I just bought this rose water four days ago because I couldn’t resist. It says it’s calming and my skin definitely needs that plus I have dry skin. I have been using it for a pick me up during the day and hydration at home during the evening and morning. It smells amazing and feels very cool on my face. The mist is pretty fine and doesn’t mess up my makeup or spray uneven. Probably the best sprayer at the drugstore that I have used. I feel hydrated and love how this works but I’m not exactly sure about the calming part yet. I still need to use it longer. Right now I love it.
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
Has anyone used the garnier skinactive soothing facial mist to instantly hydrate and refresh skin after makeup? I just noticed it in a paper & was wondering if it is worth it before buying. Garnier Skinactive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water
Amber J.
Tooele, UT
Is this a dupe for the Mario Badescu one?
Maria S.
Will this work well with oily skin? Does this work well with makeup? Is this good for acne scars? Does this break you out?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this cheap???
Heather B.
Henderson
I really want to try this.. I think it smells so good but what exactly does it do for you??