BY GARNIER

Removes Excess Sebum, Impurities, and Pollution for Clean Skin That Feels Fresh

Made With Aloe Juice, This Gel Face Wash Removes Excess Sebum, Impurities, And Pollution For Clean Skin That Feels Fresh. Rinses Clean With No Pore-clogging Residue. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

Results:
Rinses Clean With No Pore-clogging Residue

How to Use:
Wet Face And Then Gently Massage Into Damp Skin. Rinse Off And Pat Dry. In Case Of Direct Eye Contact, Rinse Thoroughly With Water.

Aqua/Water Glycerin Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Coco-betaine Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate Xanthan Gum Citric Acid Sodium Chloride Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Salicylic Acid Potassium Sorbate Parfum/Fragrance Sodium Phytate Sodium Benzoate Alcohol

Garnier SkinActive Refreshing Facial Wash with Aloe
  • "Such a fantastic rage for cleaning while hydrating your face. My skin feels cleans and smooth and most importantly it is very natural which works perfectly with my sensitive skin" in 3 reviews
amina b.
Utica, NY
It breaks my heart that Garnier is the only drugstore brand my sensitive and dry skin can use because their products are amazing, but they test on animals. As a broke college student, I can only spend so much on a daily cleanser and this truly makes me abandon my morals and buy a new one before my old one even runs out. Whether I’m using this with a facial brush or just with my hands, it does wonders to keep my skin clear without drying it out. I forgot to pack it with me on a weekend trip and my face was not happy about it. As soon as I got home and used it to cleanse my face, my face was visibly improved in both hydration, cleanliness, and acne wise. While the brand does test on animals, the formula itself is vegan and that is a perk as well.
Misela H.
Fort Worth , TX
I’ve been trying to keep my skin with one facial cleanser and not mixing it up to often and the one I’ve stuck with is Garniers vegan hydrating face wash/moisturizer.

It’s gentle and creamy and very easy to use.

It is inexpensive and treats my skin so good. I’m a huge fan and don’t think I’ll be changing the cleanser any time soon. Garnier SkinActive Deep Pore Face Wash with Green Tea
Katie H.
I bought this cleanser in a pinch from the local Meijer, I did so without reading all of the ingredients (of which there are actually very few), but one of the ingredients happens to be alcohol. It dried out my skin, causing me to over produce oil, and then came the dreaded breakout. I have combination skin, but rarely break out because of proper skincare. I do not recommend this product. Since I did purchase it and didn't want to feel that it was wasted money, I now use it as makeup brush cleaner.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
It’s a good natural skin cleanser that is gentle and mild. However I’d you have acne it doesn’t really clear it at all. If you have sensitive skin or skin that isn’t really prone to breakouts... this is great for that. Can be found at most drugstores and big box stores.
Lena K.
Does the job with leaving your face nice and clean. I recommend using it as a morning cleanser to wake yourself up. It’s gentle, not really harsh. This was part of a Christmas present from a friend. Not the kind of facial cleanser for someone who wants a total powerful, clearing effect to get rid of acne, etc. Although it kinda helps reduce it.
Sasha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently purchased this about two weeks ago and I surprisingly really like it! It’s not to harsh on my sensitive acne prone skin and it does a good job removing makeup and oils without stripping my skin. I have some higher end face washes but I have abandoned them for this the past few weeks 😜
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
Good for skin that has redness or even spot treatments! It does refresh your fave and cool it down! But I recommend continuously using it! I would buy this again and recommend to anyone with sensitive and have acne prone skin also helps with dry patches and for hot days good to put some on
Danielle I.
I love how gentle this cleanser is. I liked it a lot more than I expected. It's light with a gentle lather that doesn't leave me skin feeling dry. I got mine from Walmart and I used a coupon. It already has a good price point but I always get coupons for this stuff in the mail.
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
After washing taking off my makeup with wipes, I use this to wash off my face. Its so refreshing and makes my skin feel so nice after rubbing off all that makeup. I also use this every morning. It truly is like a wake me up!
Khalia R.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Perfect! It doesn’t break me out. Very gentle and clearing. The price was very affordable. You can tell that it has aloe vera in it. I really like that it has no dyes in it so that there’s no unnecessary irritation.