BY GARNIER

Instantly Hydrates And Removes Makeup And Impurities Without Stripping Skin of Natural Moisture Barrier

Made With Aloe Juice, This Cleansing Cream Face Wash Instantly Hydrates And Removes Makeup And Impurities Without Stripping Skin Of Its Natural Moisture Barrier. Rinses Clean With No Pore Clogging Residue. Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

Results:

Rinses Clean With No Pore Clogging Residue

How to Use:

Apply To Dry Skin. Gently Massage Then Remove With A Wet Towel Or Rinse Clean

Aqua/Water Isopropyl Myristate Ethylhexyl Palmitate Glycerin Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Propanediol Sodium Acrylates Copolymer Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Chlorphenesin Caprylyl Glycol Parfum/Fragrance Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate Sorbitan Oleate Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Stearyl Alcohol Ceteareth-6 Sodium Benzoate Fil

Buy on ULTA*
Krista N.
I bought this on clearance at Wal-Mart and got it since I was interested in trying a cream cleanser. Due to my skin type it wasn't for me so I won't be repurchasing.

The cleanser has a refreshing scent, feels nice when you use it, and it's a vegan formula. I have oily skin so I mainly used this as a pre cleanse to remove makeup because it leaves a greasy feeling residue. The residue is more than I would like when I use my hands with it but it's less greasy feeling if I use something else instead (I used the ECOTOOLS KONJAC FACIAL SPONGE). It does an okay job at taking off most of my makeup (without irritating my skin or eyes) however a lot of the time I do end up with mascara smudges under my eyes (unless I use the ecotools facial sponge) so I either go in with a washcloth, makeup wipe, toner (Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner), or another cleanser to get the rest off. When I go in with a toner afterwards there is some makeup left over on the cotton ball, which is why I mainly use it as a pre cleanse. The cons: oily/greasy residue, doesn't remove all makeup, and cap is a bit difficult/annoying to open.
J G.
Oxnard,California
Wow, this product is a god to my face it helps me so much with my eczema you apply this to your face as is and i sit for about 30 seconds to 1 minute before washing it off my face it burns a little on my acne and blackheads and once i wash it off my face feels so fresh, another thing i love about this product it the way it smells. The scent is so good. There are directions in the back. The thing i love the most if the back where they lost their ingredients they write where they got it from. This is perfect because it is also a vegan formula and it is made out of 96% natural ingredients. I will definitely buy again.
Holly K.
I purchased this at Walmart for an affordable price. My skin is normal to dry and this cleanser was enjoyable to use. It has a light refreshing aloe scent and a silky slippery cream texture. I used this as a first cleanse to remove makeup on dry skin per the directions. It was able to remove most makeup including mascara, however most of the time some mascara smudges would be left under my eyes and I'd have to go in with liquid eye makeup remover. For a second cleanse I use Philosophy Purity and the two work well in conjunction. I would repurchase in the future, however am interesting in trying other products. It worked just as well for me as a sample of It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup. Recommend.
Amanda R.
Pomona
Garnier is really becoming one of my go to skin care product providers. This face wash is gentle to the skin, not harsh, and does not dry out my skin. I love that the micro beads in it do not feel scratchy on your skin when washing.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
Packaging was nice, the cap was hard to open. I ended up using maybe half the bottle because I could not bare to use the product anymore. When applying you do not add water to your skin, the product is greasy. It does not leave your face feeling clean or fresh. Would not recommend.
Taylor C.
Mercersburg
I love this! It so refreshing and does a really good job at cleaning the skin and removing makeup. I love the price point of something that’s working for my skin, and is really easy to coupon at CVS. I will always have this on hand!
Hayley M.
Falls City, NE
I did like this for a little while and then it started to break me out. Felt like I had to use a lot of product since it’s a milky cleanser versus foamy so it was hard to get a “clean” feeling from it.
Karina C.
chicago
Tabitha A.
Hazel Green, AL
I absolutely love this! I been using it for a week. I can already tell a huge difference in my face. My acne is about gone and my skin is so soft
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
I recently just started using this product and my skin feels really clean and hydrated. Definitely worth the money.