BY GARNIER

3 actions in 1 product for clearer looking skin everyday

1. Wash: Use everyday on wet skin to help intensely cleanse and purify the skin, removes excess sebum and protect against the appearance of spots. Rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Scrub: When needed massage 3 in 1 into forehead, chin and nose to help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
3. Mask: 1 to 2 times a week to help even skin tone and mattify the skin. Apply to dry skin and leave on for 3 minutes.

After each application rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse them immediately. In case of irritation or dryness, space out usage. For best results use with Pure Active Micellar and Pure Active Matte Control.

• Can i try this produits please ??? I love it and i want t...2 Answers
  • Love this it was great and is very cleansing2 Answers
  • What’s your bedtime routine? I always have my bath 1-1.5...1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive PureActive  3-In1- Scrub Mask & Wash
Buy on Amazon
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Este exfoliante es indispensable para mi, es mi uso diario por las noches, me gusta como deja mi piel tan suave y limpia, desde que la uso noto mi piel más saludable y radiante, ademas es refrescante !
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This scrub really helped control my shine and balance my skin. Its pretty gentle so it's good for daily use. I like it as a mask as well. Takes a bit of effort to rinse off but that's not such a big deal.
Anastasia⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I want to talk about my recent acquisition of Garnier Pure Leather 3 in 1 Gel + Scrub + Mask.

The product is suitable for combination and oily skin, prone to imperfections (acne, pores and oily shine).

Producer "This is simultaneously a Gel for washing, Scrub and Mask.

1.Gel for washing: thanks to the contents of Cleansing Zinc, regulating the production of sebum and Eucalyptus Extract, it eliminates excess sebum and cleanses the pores.
2. Scrub: thanks to the content of Pumice microparticles, an effective natural exfoliant, it carefully removes black dots.
Show quote
3. Mask: thanks to the content of White Clay, known for its absorbent and soothing properties, it matures the skin and smooths the complexion.
Hide quote
ATTENTION! When using any cosmetic for the first time, it is necessary to carry out the Skin Sensitivity Test (and even more so, after all, it's for us to use Smile for the rest of your life) Apply a little something to your wrist and wait about 2 minutes. If there is no redness, burning or itching, then you can put on your face.

And now we move from promises to reality.

My impressions after the first use:

The product is perfectly applied to the skin.
Pumice particles gently cleanse the skin
Light sensation of menthol freshness
The skin is pleasantly smoothed out
Excellent matting effect.

At me very problem skin. All the imperfections on my face.

Tried to this a lot of everything. On the 4th day of application, black dots have gone by 30%. This is a very good result. The product after use leaves a pleasant feeling of freshness, cleanliness and tightness. DO NOT REFRESH. For oily skin is great. You can use every day as a gel for washing or 2-3 times a week as a mask.

From the means in ecstasy. I recommend to try. Garnier SkinActive PureActive 3-In1- Scrub Mask & Wash
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Garnier SkinActive PureActive 3-In1- Scrub Mask & Wash

Garnier Pure Active 3-in-1 Wash, Scrub and Mask helps to remove excess sebum, unclog pores and unify skin tone. It delivers three benefits in one product by acting as a daily wash, a scrub and a mask. The formula contains zinc to regulate skin tone, eucalyptus to soothe irritated skin and clay to purify and tighten pores. Suitable for oily or combination skin prone to blemishes and blackheads. To use as a gentle, preventative daily wash, apply product to a damp face, massage and rinse with warm water. To use as a scrub that unclogs pores, apply to skin and firmly massage in a circular motion, allowing the exfoliating beads to polish the surface of skin and get rid of impurities. Rinse with warm water and use every few days. To use as a mattifying mask, apply a generous amount and allow the formula to dry. Leave the mask on for three minutes and gently rinse away with warm water. Use once or twice a week. Packaging: white and blue
Alexis L.
Frederick
Leaves my face feeling so cool & so clean . Very gently could use everyday if you wanted . Packaging is easy and travel friendly left my face feeling clean cool and smooth . I would for sure recommend .
Kari B.
Kingsville
I absolutely love using this! I suffer from oily skin and acne scars. It helps my face become moisturized but not to oily! I will use this after my shower or before bed.
Diana P.
It is a super soft exfoliate. My face feels clean, soft... and is not irritated. Is cheap and recommended. Garnier Pure Active Anti-Spot Exfoliating Scrub
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
This product has really done its job on my skin! Before I used this product I was extremely oily year around. Because of the oil, I would get little bumps on my forehead, nose, and on my chin. This summer I broke out again and I told myself that I had to get a face wash. I have bought several products from Garnier and none of them has disappointed me. I have been using this product for 5 days now. I can truly say that I see a big difference in my bumps and skin. I will be buying this product again. It does its job and takes the oil away.
Christina F.
It was a good product kind of harsh starting off but then it started smoothing out. I picked it up from my local drugstore, first time buying it. I probably wouldn't buy it again only because I have sensitive skin and I wouldn't recommend it for people with sensitive skin
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
It's alright, i found it a little drying if i used it daily however so I scaled back to once or twice a week. Not much exfoliation when I scrubbed but my face did feel clean and healthy after rinsing it off, and it didn't leave a greasy residue like some other cleansers.
Sara Č.
Zagreb
I wanna give this a go because my skin is really oily and acne prone, but if I use harsh products my skin starts to flake on my nose and sometimes forehead. Should I use this or is it to harsh?
Does it help with oily skin
Ivana V.
Garnier SkinActive PureActive 3-In1- Scrub Mask & Wash i want to aks if this dries the skin?
Danny m.
Who else is inlove with this face product?

Garnier SkinActive PureActive  3-In1- Scrub Mask & Wash