BY GARNIER

Instantly locks in 24 hr moisture. Protects & defends against moisture loss.

Did you know that over time, an active lifestyle and environmental factors can damage skin's natural protective barrier, causing it to lose moisture faster than ever? Our moisturizing, non-comedogenic formula infused with Glycerin helps keep skin actively hydrated throughout the day and helps strengthen skin's barrier to protect against moisture loss.

Results:

In 1 use, skin feels fresh, softer and smoother. In 1 week, skin feels strengthened, looks healthier and its overall apperance is approved.

How to Use:

Cleanse: Choose the cleanser for your skin type from our Clean+ range to prep skin to receive care.

Moisturize: Follow with Moisture Rescue Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion by applying daily to face and neck.

Active Ingredients:

Avobenzone 3, Octisalate 5%,Octocrylene 5%

Cosmetic Ingredients:

Water,Glycerin,Silica, Dimethicone, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Steareth-100, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolyme, Ascorbyl Glucoside Disodium Edta, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Myristic Acid, Sodium Hydroxid, Linalool, T-butyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylat, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite daily face lotion! It's lightweight but does the job with moisturizing. It also includes SPF which is important to keep your face protected year round." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use this lotion every single day. It has helped tremendously with my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun. It is very lightweight and doesn't leave me feeling greasy. " in 5 reviews
  • "My skin is normally oily and this doesn't make my skin look oily whatsoever!" in 1 review
Alicia H.
Waukesha
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue SPF15 Actively Hydrating Daily Lotion is a great moisturizer. I use it daily. Keeps my skin moisturized without being oily or greasy. I use it every day
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I have used this product almost every summer for the past two years and this works great alone or under makeup. It's not hard to find, Wal-Mart and is affordable. It also smells good too! I would definitely recommend this moisturizer for use during the summer.
Jennifer M.
Clarkston, MI
Nope, nope, nope. This stuff smells SO STRONG for a moisturizer, and it’s so off-putting. The texture is nice and makes my skin feel hydrated, but the smell is so irritating to my skin. I have other facial lotions with fragrance (although I prefer fragrance-free), but this one is too intense.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
This is a nice lightweight lotion that both smells and feels good. It does leave my skin hydrated and isn't greasy like some others. I have combination skin and so far it's working nicely for me. A little on the pricey side for what it is but not hateful.
Victoria T.
Clinton
This lotion really helps with my dry skin, and makes it so smooth. I bought it at my local Walmart where I also bought Sevel other Things for great prices! It was very effective treating my  psoriasis, and I would definally buy this product again!
Lori T.
I'm a big fan of garnier. For a supermarket/drug store item it's one of the best on the market. $$$ doesn't necessarily mean a better product. In my opinion, moisture rescue can compete with any high dollar cream at 1/10 the cost.
Alexandria K.
Saginaw, MI
I didn't really carr for this, I have very dry skin and I did not feel like if gave me enough moisture. I also did not care for the scent. If you don't need much moisture and arnt bothered by smell I'm sure you'd love it.
This stuff is AMAZEBALLS, I have been using this since 2007, and it never irritate, never has a Bad smell and the price is just right! For a drugstore product it works great on dry sensitive skin!
Leilani C.
Love how fast this product moisturizes skin. The price is great for the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. I also enjoy the dry skin moisturizer. I would definitely try this again.
Lisa L.
Monterey Park, CA
This is very nice for very dry skin. I have used this since high school, and I perfer this in the winter time. It could be very heavy in the summer, but I like that it has SPF.