BY GARNIER #51 in Facial Moisturizers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Instantly Locks In 24hr Moisture and Soothes Dry Skin.

Let Moisture Rescue With Antioxidant Fruit Water And Moisture-loving Ingredients Come To Your Skin's Rescue! These Oil-free Lightweight Formulas Will Help Defend Skin Against External Aggressors Such As Daily Stress And Pollution That Can Strip Your Skin Of Its Vital Hydration To Look In 24 Hr Moisture.

Results:

Instantly Skin Feels Fresher And Looks Smoother. Visible Reduction In Roughness Caused By Dryness. With Continued Use, Moisture Barrier Is Strengthened And Skin Looks Healthier And Feels Softer.

How to Use:

Gently Apply Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream Every Morning And Night To Face. This Lightweight, Oil-free Formula Instantly Penetrates.
How Do I Use Moisture Rescue Products Together?
Healthy Looking Skin Starts With Proper Cleansing. After Cleansing With Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam, Use Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream Over Face Twice Daily. Can Also Be Used With Moisture Rescue Lightweight Uv-lotion Spf 15 To Help Protect Skin Against Uv Damage.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Ci 14700/Red 4, Dimethiconol, Menthoxypropanediol, Nymphaea Alba Extract/Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Water/Apple Fruit Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance.

• Would this product help me with my dry skin and not cause...1 Answers
  • How does this one compare to the one for combo/oil skin? ...2 Answers
  • I have extremely dry skin. So much so that my skin over p...1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin
  • "I love using this every morning and night to keep my dry, flaky skin moisturized. It works really well and smells great too!" in 159 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS STUFF! Great for extra moisturizing without coughing pores and the gel formula is great" in 93 reviews
  • "I use it under my make up everyday, it my make up looks flawless all the time and it's such a sensitive moisturizer! I don't break out when I use it! " in 45 reviews
shontaecox C.
Princeton
I absolutely looooveee this moisturizer!! I coupon and decided to pick this product up on a whim during a CVS haul because I was just coming out of winter and struggling with extremely dry skin. I also have sensitive skin that can be combination at times and had yet to find a daily moisturizer to meet all my needs. Boy am I glad I made this purchase! I really enjoy the Garnier skinactive line and this product does not disappoint! It’s light but extremely moisturizing and my skin soaks it up in no time but ends up feeling soft and supple all day. This product is now a part of my daily skincare routine and I just love how much my skin has improved since I started using it!! Will definitely repurchase.
Erin C.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
Ive been using this as ny daytime, and nighttime moisturizer for almost a year now, and i recommend it to everyone!! It is extremely light wait, but can be built up thicker at nighttime when your are looking for something a little heavier. It soaks into the skin so easily, and last for the entire 24hr claim. My skin is super sensitive, and this doesnt irritate it at all. It does have a scent, so if your sensitive to, or dont like frangrance just know that it does have one, but its very light and fresh, and i enjoy it. I get mine at walmart for about $6.50, so its a great affordable everyday moisturizer.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I’ve been using this for about 3 weeks and I am in love with it. I have used a Clinique version of this and I would have to say that they are very similar but this Garnier one is way more affordable. I tend to have an oily t zone so when it comes to moisturizers I don’t want anything heavy or greasy on my face especially if I’m going to put makeup on. I only use about 4 little dots all around my face and that’s it, so I can tell that it will last me a while. I love that it feels so light and I can’t really complain about the smell. I would buy again!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I have the same product, only in the old packaging. Just goes to show that this product lasts you sooo long! It's a gel/cream, but mostly a gel. That means that it is light weight and doesn't sir on your face all heavy or greasy. It soaks into the face effortlessly. I think this would even be good for normal/oily skin because it's so light. I never had any problems with it clogging my pores or giving me breakouts. When I ran out recently, I didn't repurchase it just cause I needed a heavier cream product because in the winter time my face is just SO dry. But this us still great for the everyday dry skin.
Kimberly M.
Deming, NM
Omg this has changed my life I love it my skin is so dry so everyday when I wake up and go to sleep or when I get out of the shower I apply this moisturizer on my skin and let it sit and dry on my skin and it feels amazing and the quantity is great I’ve used it a lot and I still have it a small product goes a long way. Totally recommend and it’s very affordable
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
This has been the best for all the dry skin I’ve been having . This is my second time buying this product which I’m about to have to buy another bottle! I love the smell and how gentle the product is on my face ! I always use after showering being putting makeup on ! It’s also something I keep in my bag and put on 3 times a day . This is a recommend product I would tell family and friends to buy
Samantha A.
I absolutely LOVE this lotion. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin like cream products do, and a little goes a long way. I can tell my skin has cleared up a little since beginning use of this product (1+ month) which is likely because it's not clogging my pores like my old lotion. It reminds me a lot of the pink Clinique gel lotion but for a fraction of the price. This product is my new go-to!
Lauren C.
This is one of the best daily moisturizers I have ever used. I prefer it over tartes drink of H2O. This is very hydrating, and I can feel it working on my skin. It sinks into the skin and feels almost cooling. I use this with Formula 10.0.6 P.M. Perfector Overnight Hydrating Cream and these two working together have done great things for my skin. My dryness isn't as bad as it used to be, and continues to get better. If you have dry skin, this is a must.
Lisa G.
Dallas, GA
I have combo skin. Mostly oily in the t-zone but very dry cheeks. I really enjoy this moisturizer. I feel it really hydrated the skin without feeling greasy since it is a gel formula. The price is great too. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is because it’s not the best out there but it is one of the best drugstore moisturizers for sure!
Jessica W.
I've only just began using this product, and I already love it. My skin is sensitive and dry, and this has brought so much moisture to my skin. I put it on at night and in the morning after cleansing my skin and i've noticed a huge difference. My skin is baby skin soft, and this has really exceeded my expectations. Especially for other products in the same category, you can't beat the cost for this product.
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Does this leave any residue or greasy feeling? Has anyone had breakouts from it
Kayla D.
Oswego, NY
Is this comparable to any other gel creams? and has anyone had a skin reaction to it? I have really sensitive skin and I am really REALLY interested in trying this!
Carole M.
Powder Springs, GA
Is this product good for the 40-50 year age group?
Victoria K.
I have really bad dry skin on my face so bad that I have red spots. I'm afraid to wear makeup thinking it'll dry my skin out even more. Any suggestions??
Bryana H.
I have very sensitive skin so I've been looking for a really good moisturizer I can put on my face right after I wash it that's not going to break my face out or make it feel dry. Is this a good product I should try out ?

back