BY GARNIER

Instantly Locks In 24hr Moisture and Soothes Dry Skin.

Let Moisture Rescue With Antioxidant Fruit Water And Moisture-loving Ingredients Come To Your Skin's Rescue! These Oil-free Lightweight Formulas Will Help Defend Skin Against External Aggressors Such As Daily Stress And Pollution That Can Strip Your Skin Of Its Vital Hydration To Look In 24 Hr Moisture.

Results:

Instantly Skin Feels Fresher And Looks Smoother. Visible Reduction In Roughness Caused By Dryness. With Continued Use, Moisture Barrier Is Strengthened And Skin Looks Healthier And Feels Softer.

How to Use:

Gently Apply Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream Every Morning And Night To Face. This Lightweight, Oil-free Formula Instantly Penetrates.
How Do I Use Moisture Rescue Products Together?
Healthy Looking Skin Starts With Proper Cleansing. After Cleansing With Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam, Use Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream Over Face Twice Daily. Can Also Be Used With Moisture Rescue Lightweight Uv-lotion Spf 15 To Help Protect Skin Against Uv Damage.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Ci 14700/Red 4, Dimethiconol, Menthoxypropanediol, Nymphaea Alba Extract/Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Water/Apple Fruit Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance.

• Would this product help me with my dry skin and not cause...2 Answers
  • How does this one compare to the one for combo/oil skin? ...2 Answers
  • I have extremely dry skin. So much so that my skin over p...1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin
  • "I love using this every morning and night to keep my dry, flaky skin moisturized. It works really well and smells great too!" in 159 reviews
  • "LOVE THIS STUFF! Great for extra moisturizing without coughing pores and the gel formula is great" in 93 reviews
  • "I use it under my make up everyday, it my make up looks flawless all the time and it's such a sensitive moisturizer! I don't break out when I use it! " in 45 reviews
Tara W.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I have very dry sensitive skin. This product have helped me out so much through out the summer. Very effective and very wonders. It’s more of a gel then cream it’s very light weight. It’s absorbs into your skin very quickly. I put it on every morning after washing my face and every night after a shower. After a couple of days of using this product I noticed a huge difference. My skin was so soft and I had no more dry patches. I have noticed if I use this product to much then my face will start to break out. But overall I love this product! It definitely helps with very dry skin :) I got mine at Walmart for $8 Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I’ve been using this for about 3 weeks and I am in love with it. I have used a Clinique version of this and I would have to say that they are very similar but this Garnier one is way more affordable. I tend to have an oily t zone so when it comes to moisturizers I don’t want anything heavy or greasy on my face especially if I’m going to put makeup on. I only use about 4 little dots all around my face and that’s it, so I can tell that it will last me a while. I love that it feels so light and I can’t really complain about the smell. I would buy again!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
I have the same product, only in the old packaging. Just goes to show that this product lasts you sooo long! It's a gel/cream, but mostly a gel. That means that it is light weight and doesn't sir on your face all heavy or greasy. It soaks into the face effortlessly. I think this would even be good for normal/oily skin because it's so light. I never had any problems with it clogging my pores or giving me breakouts. When I ran out recently, I didn't repurchase it just cause I needed a heavier cream product because in the winter time my face is just SO dry. But this us still great for the everyday dry skin.
Samantha A.
I absolutely LOVE this lotion. It absorbs quickly into the skin, and keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin like cream products do, and a little goes a long way. I can tell my skin has cleared up a little since beginning use of this product (1+ month) which is likely because it's not clogging my pores like my old lotion. It reminds me a lot of the pink Clinique gel lotion but for a fraction of the price. This product is my new go-to!
Lisa G.
Dallas, GA
I have combo skin. Mostly oily in the t-zone but very dry cheeks. I really enjoy this moisturizer. I feel it really hydrated the skin without feeling greasy since it is a gel formula. The price is great too. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is because it’s not the best out there but it is one of the best drugstore moisturizers for sure!
Valerie N.
Houston
I was looking for a moisturizer to rescue my skin and this just about did the job. It took care of the dry patches I have and it sinks into the skin really nicely. I can’t use it too much because I have oily skin, but for those out there with dry skin I 10/10 recommend it! It wasn’t too pricey- I picked it up at my local CVS, so get out there! You can most likely find it anywhere!
Jessica W.
I've only just began using this product, and I already love it. My skin is sensitive and dry, and this has brought so much moisture to my skin. I put it on at night and in the morning after cleansing my skin and i've noticed a huge difference. My skin is baby skin soft, and this has really exceeded my expectations. Especially for other products in the same category, you can't beat the cost for this product.
Wildflower L.
I have been on a dermatologist prescribed foam for my acne and it has caused my face to dry out SO BAD. I tried numerous different lotions that worked as long as I continuously applied it throughout the day but then if I tried to apply makeup over any of those moisturizers it would peel up or dey out again. THAT WAS UNTIL I GOT THIS. I tried this as a last resort and it has been a god send. It is super light on the skin but you barely need any to get it to hydrate! If I apply it in the morning I don't have to reapply at all during the day! I also can apply makeup over it and it sits so well and doesn't get an oily appearance at all. I am so in love with this!
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
This skin active moisture rescue has literally saved my skin. I have super dry skin, like Sahara desert dry skin, and foundation looks horrible when I put it on. But this baby, has helped keep my skin moisturized and flake free. I absolutely love this product and I will coNYU he repurchasing it until I can no longer get it!
Bailey G.
Athens, AL
This is the first moisturizer I have used in a really long time. i absolutely love the way the gel feels in the morning right after you get out of the shower. It is a very reasonable price and works perfect. I do think it is better for the morning than at night, so I use a different moisturizer now at night.
Kayla D.
Oswego, NY
Is this comparable to any other gel creams? and has anyone had a skin reaction to it? I have really sensitive skin and I am really REALLY interested in trying this!
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
Does this leave any residue or greasy feeling? Has anyone had breakouts from it
Carole M.
Powder Springs, GA
Is this product good for the 40-50 year age group?
Bryana H.
I have very sensitive skin so I've been looking for a really good moisturizer I can put on my face right after I wash it that's not going to break my face out or make it feel dry. Is this a good product I should try out ?
Victoria K.
I have really bad dry skin on my face so bad that I have red spots. I'm afraid to wear makeup thinking it'll dry my skin out even more. Any suggestions??