BY GARNIER

Locks-in moisture for 24 hours. Blocks-out dryness. Oil-free.

Is it right for me?

Over time, an active lifestyle and environmental factors can damage skin’s natural protective barrier, causing it to lose moisture faster than ever. Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream is right for you if you want long-lasting hydration.

Results:

Instantly: skin looks and feels supple, smooth. Stays hydrated for 24 hours.

In 1 hour: skin's moisture barrier prevents dryness.

With Regular Use: continuously moisturized, skin is hydrated and looks healthier.

How to use:

Gently apply Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream every morning and night to face. This lightweight, oil-free formula instantly penetrates.

How do I use Moisture Rescue products together?

Healthy looking skin starts with proper cleansing. After cleansing with Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam, use Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream over face twice daily. Can also be used with Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion SPF 15 to help protect skin against UV damage.

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinfera Extract/Grapefruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Menthoxypropanediol, Magnesium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Calcium Gluconate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol

• Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream ...1 Answers
  • How highly do y'all recommend this product ? Would love t...3 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore moisturizer? If not, any recomm...3 Answers
  • "Super refreshing and more moisturizing than I expected!" in 74 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It hydrates my skin, which gets dry around the forehead and eyes. It doesn't irritate my skin around my eyes. It smells great and has really helped keep my dry skin at bay." in 73 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and this works well for me, doesn't make me break out. Doesn't have a greasy feel, very light and blends in quickly. I also used this on my sunburn recently. It helped it heal and I didn't peel much at all. " in 30 reviews
  • "But thankfully you quickly learn that a little goes a long way and considering the consistency of a gel, it is very refreshing and cooling to the skin." in 6 reviews
  • "Doesn't have a greasy feel, very light and blends in quickly." in 6 reviews
Gloria E.
My Skin Feels Like Heaven

I don't know where to begin. I had always wanted to try the Garnier Skinactiv Moisture Rescue Gel, but I could only find the moisturizer for normal to combo skin (which my skin is more along the lines of dry to desert). When I found the one for Dry skin, I almost cried. I tried it immediately and I was sold.

The coolness of the product really satisfied my skin and you could instantly fill the moisture soaking it. My skin was clean, fresh, and most of all, hydrated. It did even better than my normal high end moisturizer. It even helped my makeup look better! My foundation was no longer patchy.

I also have really sensitive skin and the ingredients in the Garnier SkinActiv Moisture Rescue gel do not irritate me at all. No redness, no sudden breakouts, just perfectly hydrated skin that feels like silk to the touch.

I prefer the gel over lotions I usually use because it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or slick. Instead, my face is supple, full of moisture, and ready to go. I highly recommend this product to everyone suffering from dry skin.
Lisa M.
Stewartsville
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this on a whim bc of the price and I’m really liking it so far. It goes on so smoothly and smells good and seems like my skin is literally drinking it up. At night I put a heavier moisturizer on top of this as I have very dry skin. This will be a great moisturizer for the summer bc it’s so light.
Kendra N.
chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using this for years and I enjoy the cooling lightweight feel to it but that’s all it does. I like product that eliminates problems in my face. When I’m in need of a moisturizer fast and don’t have the time or funds to get the product I really want this one is my go to.
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
I have combination skin and a fear of feeling sticky/greasy, so with that being said, finding a good moisturizer is always a challenge for me. Before finding this product, I would often go without - which lead to poor makeup application and sad skin. A couple of months ago, before this cold PA winter really set in, I was asking around about good moisturizers for somebody with my skin type. A friend suggested Garnier Moisture Rescue.

Now, I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical at first. I didn't really have past experience with Garnier skin products so I didn't know how reliable the product could be. It's a little over $6 at Walmart so I figured I'd give it a shot. Boy am I glad that I did! This gel cream goes on so smoothly and absorbs so quickly that you don't even really feel like you've just applied a moisturizer. That is, until you've used it a few times and your skin is so soft and glowy that you can't even believe it! I use it at night and in the morning before I apply makeup and I can honestly say that it has saved my skin this winter without making me regret using it. I don't think I could ever replace this moisturizer in my routine - it's an absolute MUST-HAVE. Bravo, Garnier!  Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream
Natalie D.
Seattle
Bought it on a whim and absolutely love it. It's a decent dupe of Clinique Moisture Surge. The longevity of the hydration isn't *quite* on par with Clinique, but for $6~7, imo, this is a great alternative for those on a budget.
I have sensitive combination/dry skin. When you have that kind of skin you're of course told to use creams, but most that I've tried leave me feeling sticky or greasy afterwards; they never absorb as well as I think they should, no matter how much I try to work them in. I read online that gels might be an alternative for those who don't care for creams, and picked this up at Walgreens. NO MORE STICKY SKIN! My skin drinks this up and absorbs it readily - no grease, no tacky feeling, just soft, moisturized skin. It's lightweight enough to use daily (I sometimes use it twice daily.)
My only complaint or warning is that the jar is small. Seriously - this is a teeny little thing compared to most drugstore moisturizers in this price range. *But*, a little goes a long ways here. One jar will last me about two months, which imo is a very fair price. I would hands-down recommend this for anyone looking for a lightweight but effective moisturizer.
Mara A.
Casselberry, FL
This is one of my favorite drugstore moisturizers! I stopped using drugstore skincare because the options did not help to address my very oily skin. This gel cream is more of a gel than a cream and is the most refreshing moisturizer ever. It quickly absorbs in to the skin and its amazing for prepping the skin before makeup. It literally feels like your skin is taking a drink. Over about 1 month my skin was so much softer and finally getting better with oil. I've been using it now for about 6 months and my skin is more normal than it is oily.
madi e.
Powell
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this!! It’s really thin, so I prefer to put it under a moisturizer and it works really well. It comes with a lot of product too, and it doesn’t sit on your skin, my skin usually absorbs it in minutes.
Stephanie S.
Stockton
Purchased at: Target
I was skeptical to try this as it's a gel, but overall great product. I feel it does a great job moisturizing and smells fresh, light weight as well. Not a fan of the glass container, can be very slippery.
Gabriela R.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use this gel cream on my cheeks and forehead, especially during the winter months when my skin is very dry. It exceeded my expectations. I didn’t expect much from it because it was so affordable, however it does wonders to my dry skin. It has a cool refreshing feeling that I like using after washing my face. I also think it’s good for those with sensitive skin. Doesn’t sting at all!
Briana O.
Torrance, CA
I’m really loving this product because it is amazing for oily skin, hydrating & refreshing. The summer weather has turned my oily skin into a dry, flakey mess and using this moisturizer definitely improves the radiance and gives my skin the moisture it needs. I love applying it before my makeup too. I would’ve giving this 5 stars however my only complaint is that there should be more product for $8 and it tends to spill into the cap if not sitting upright.
Hannah A.
Which is better, this gel or Clinique Moisture Surge?
Does it leave a sticky feeling afterwards?
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does anyone else have a burning sensation when you put this on your face? It doesn't seem to be breaking me out, but it burns! Ouch!
Paola G.
Laredo , TX
I've been looking for this cream. I was wondering if these moisturizer is good for oily/ acne prone skin. I want that refreshing feeling on my skin. Also if there's any benefits to using this moisturizer like anti aging. Fights wrinkles and doesn't clog pores.
anastacia m.
I have extremely dry skin and I kind of want to try this but it's sort of out of my budget. I want to make sure that it works on dry skin before I go out of my way to buy it. does anyone with really dry skin have any info on this?