Garnier® SkinActive® Moisture Bomb™ The Super Hydrating Soothing Sheet Mask 6 ct Pack

BY GARNIER

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with chamomile extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sydney T.
I love these masks!! They are super gentle on my skin, except the purple one for some reason, and so hydrating! I love they way they feel on my face, as well as how they leave my skin afterwards! I will absolutely continue to buy these!!
zoey jane m.
I'm a bit of a sheet mask addict, but this particular mask is my saviour in winter. Plus, you can't beat the price.
Emily B.
Super hydrating mask, left my skin feeling super soft and plumped, however I did feel the effects didn’t really last and the next day my face was back to how it was before the mask, not sure whether I didn’t use it correctly as the mask didn’t really sit on my face very well! Not sure if anybody else had this problem! I feel like if the sheet fit well it would work much better
Jaime-Lee F.
Barby
Good value for money, not as good as some of the other moisturising face masks but it does do what is said on the tin, the packaging is nice and accessible and it is gentle on the skin when I use it, I wouldn’t buy this one again because I have other preferred masks
Vicky W.
Kent
First time using and I was really happy with it, it was super hydrating mask, left my skin feeling super soft and moisturised, nice and gentle on my skin.
Good value for money.
Would recommend to any one who wants some moisture to there skin
Bree D.
I find the all the Garnier masks to be super hydrating and easy to relax with but this is probably my favourite to help treat breakouts. They fit perfectly over your face and aren't perfumed. They are super wet but I like that when you take them off there's extra gel to massage into your face. I find that this particular mask takes away the angry redress out of breakouts and makes yiu feel super refreshed.
Linda B.
After this mask my skin looks so soft and smooth, I recommend you this product! I brought in a drugstore and I really like the packaging! On the skin is so gentle especially for me (I’ve a really dry skin)!
Kat W.
Norwich
I have been an avid fan of garner products since having my first daughter 2 years ago. They products are of high quality minus the price tag. Being a mum to 2 young children takes it toll on your skin with lack of sleep and not being as hydrated as I should be yet garners products mask these signs. Love love love
Shawni M.
Glasgow
I have problem skin and this mask really helped to soothe my skin, was very gentle and great price point. Skin felt very soft afterwards
Emily-May S.
southamton
Really soft on the skin & super hydrating. Always helps when my skin is having a break out that’s a little angrier than normal