BY GARNIER

Results• Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration• Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the dayWomen Agreed After 1 Use:• Skin looked fresher• Skin seemed softer• Skin looked more radiant see more...

• I’ve tried a few versions of garnier sheet masks (this one includ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
I really enjoyed this mask and all its benefits. It immediately made my face super soft and bright. After removing the mask make sure to pat in any remaining serum there will be plenty lol, otherwise it turns into a flaky white patch on your skin. Also af
her using this mask, since there was tons of serum still inside the package, I put the mask back on the blue sheet it comes on and refolded it and got to use it twice! This is such a great mask and at a great price! I'll be purchasing these again for sure.
Rhonda R.
I got this on sale for 2/$5 so because of the price I decided to give it a try. The sheet itself is one piece which is a "pro" as well as a "con", because of this Im not sure if it would fit everybodys face, it fit mine a little big but not enough to complain about cause thats better than fitting too small. However the "pro" about it being one piece is that it was easy to apply! One piece to remove the sheet without having to do it twice like some two piece sheet masks. Overall, I did notice my dry skin well hydrated and a slight glow after finishing this mask, I didnt fall in love...but it is a good product in my book. I will probably buy this again if I catch it on sale like I did the first time.
Lori L.
I really liked this mask as it is very hydrating to the skin, which is exactly what I needed. I picked it up at Walmart but it was a little pricey. I think it was about $5. It did meet my expectations as it hydrated my very dry skin and gave me some relief. I would buy it again only if I could find it on sale. Garnier® SkinActive® Moisture Bomb™ Sheet Mask 1.08 fl. oz. Pack
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
I typically pick up the super cheap (freeman, 7th heaven) masks but theses are much nicer is comparison. They are wetter, and the fit is a little better. Toward the end of the 15 min it started to burn at little but my skin does not look irritated but does appear more moisturized and smooth.
Sydney T.
These masks are awesome and a great value. They don’t burn my skin or break me out. They smells great and make my skin so smooth. I really like the others in the line too. They’re some of my favorite sheet masks
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Although I was so excited to try this mask out, I was sorely disappointed when the next morning I woke up with a breakout and a rash. The mask itself was very heavy in serum which I liked even though it was a little slimy. Unfortunately, no amount of moisture is worth three days of bad texture and dark red spots on the top of my cheeks. If your skin is sensitive or acne prone beware.
Angel P.
This mask is awesome! It's super saturated and hydrates gorgeously. The mask fits a little strangely around the eye area with rather small openings in that area, but it didn't irritate my eyes at all. I loved the long lasting moisture this mask left me with, and I will definitely use this again.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Love these sheet masks. They’re inexpensive and so hydrating. I try and use a sheet mask at least once a week and these are in my weekly routine. They have different masks for different issues, but all are very hydrating and make your skin feel so smooth and refreshed. I purchase these usually at Ulta or CVS and always have them on hand.
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
Wasn’t thoroughly impressed, or unimpressed by this mask, in comparison to other sheet masks. Price was mid range for a sheet mask, didn’t irritate my skin, felt very hydrated immediately after removing, but skin was slightly soft but more firm afterwards. Will consider buying again.
Seqouria D.
Ashland, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It’s cheap and makes my face feel awesome. I’ve only seen 3 of these mask at Walmart but they are amazing. It’s very gentle on your skin. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I’ve tried a few versions of garnier sheet masks (this one included) and it makes my skin feel like it’s burning! I don’t have sensitive skin and I never react to products. After I used it I didn’t get an allergic reaction or anything, I only felt burning when I had it on. Anyone else experience this??