BY GARNIER

Results• Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration• Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the dayWomen Agreed After 1 Use:• Skin looked fresher• Skin seemed softer• Skin looked more radiant see more...

Buy on ULTA
Angel P.
This mask is awesome! It's super saturated and hydrates gorgeously. The mask fits a little strangely around the eye area with rather small openings in that area, but it didn't irritate my eyes at all. I loved the long lasting moisture this mask left me with, and I will definitely use this again.
Seqouria D.
Ashland, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It’s cheap and makes my face feel awesome. I’ve only seen 3 of these mask at Walmart but they are amazing. It’s very gentle on your skin. I would MOST DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
This mask is great to give the ultimate hydration. I have sensitive skin and it has nothing but positive effects on my skin. I feel super hydrated after using this mask. It has a little tingling feeling and I love it!
aaliyah d.
Pompano Beach, FL
It made my skin so smooth and it stayed smooth for about a week it’s a great product because it’s easy to use the blue part is great because you can remove it and you know which side goes on your face.
Gabby G.
Silver spring , MD
Love it!!! I have sensitive skin but this mask didn't irritate my face and made it feel amazing!! A must try!
Korianne R.
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask
I absolutely loved this product. At first I was unsure of the texture of it and placement of it. As soon as it was on my face it was cooling and very moisturising. Even when I had taken the mask off my skin felt refreshed and moisturised.

My only problem would be that I felt that mask was a bit large for my face as it kept slippy down.
Kenzie R.
Bentley , ['', '', 'Doncaster ']
I love the garnier moisture bomb they have only just been realised in my local supermarket and I purchased one as soon as I saw them I used them every single week they make me skin feel soft and fresh. They are super cheap and super relaxing 🤗
Elle H.
Churchdown , Gloucestershire
I purchased this because I saw Rachel Leary raving about it and I absolutely love it! Having really dry skin, this makes make up go on SO well and I really wish that you get more than one sheet in the pack but I have never ever used a mask that makes my skin feel so good!
Eva S.
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask this stuff is amazing for dry/dehydrated skin, it smells amazing and clean and it just leaves your skin looking youthful and radiant 100% yes I would buy this again
Kirsty E.
Wellfield Terrace, Aberdeenshire
Made my skin feel so smooth and cleansed after a week of wearing makeup. Super easy to take out the packaging and totally worth the money. Will definitely be buying again