BY GARNIER

These water-based facial sheet masks with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, and natural extracts, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, these non-greasy formulas provide a soothing burst of hydration and fresher, softer more radiant look. This mask set includes 4 facial sheet masks: Hydrating Sheet Masks with Pomegranate, Mattifying Sheet Mask with Green Tea and Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask with Sakura Flowers. see more...

• Is this meant to feel like it's burning my skin ? Used it earlier...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive® Moisture Bomb™ Hydrating, Mattifying & Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask Kit 4–1.08 fl. oz. Box
Sydney T.
I love these masks!! They are super gentle on my skin, except the purple one for some reason, and so hydrating! I love they way they feel on my face, as well as how they leave my skin afterwards! I will absolutely continue to buy these!!
Shelby T.
Sweet Water, AL
This mask is wonderful. There is a lot of product on the mask but not too much that it drips everywhere. The mask makes my skin feel so smooth and it doesn’t have a bad smell either.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
Love Love Love this mask .. Have used every single one and buy them by the handful when I can they do exactly what they say they will on the package .. They always leave my skin feeling so hydrated after and just overall feeling good .. Get these masks it will not disappoint
Brittney M.
Walla Walla, WA
I couldn’t tell if it really helped my skin or not ... I felt like it kind of worked. I bought it at Walmart and thought I would try it. I felt like it was pretty gentle. It wasn’t what I expected.
Mai R.
Lexington
Great price for the product. Makes my skin feel very hydrated while using the mask, but doesn’t have long term moisturizing affects so that’s the only negative for me. Smells really good.
Karen J.
It’s really good this i love and i recommend this product I love it leaves my skin so smooth
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Love these I have to by 10 at a time because my daughter keeps sneaking and using them
Chloe H.
I didn't like this mask one bit it was dripping with liquid when I pulled it out the packet which I wasn't expecting and it nearly dripped in my eyes. It was really difficult to put on and it didn't fit my face properly I had the one bit in my mouth and it was in my eyes. As soon as I put it on I felt like my face was burning and it didn't stop. I tried to have it on as long as possible but the burning felt like it got worse. Not sure if this is actually meant to happen. It just felt really uncomfortable so had to pull it off which when I did was such a relief. There was still lots of the liquid on my face which as instructed I massaged into my face then wiped it off. But after this i still felt like my face was burning. And a few hours later still feel it a little. Positive is it smelt really nice. My face feels drier than it did before so I don't know what really happened. Won't be buying again. As it just wasn't very nice will stick to my lush face mask.
** Left old review up just wanted to give day after mask update. - even though this mask did burn and I only left it on for around 10 minutes. I feel like today (the day after) my skin looks a lot better. It's helped take some spots away and my skin looks brighter and not so dry. Maybe I can put up with the burning if this is the result as it looks a lot better. Might be one to try again maybe a one for sensitive skin.
Rebekah T.
torfaen
Honestly I have a love-hate relationship with this face mask. It left my face feeling very hydrated and soft. Like it says on the packaging, it tackled the dullness in my skin and left it glowing. Plus it smelt absolutely amazing.
However, I found that the mouth and eye holes were way too small and I couldn’t do much. And afterwords there was way too much residue left on my face (however that’s just a personal opinion it may be different for you).
Abby S.
I bought this face mask as I really want to hydrate my face, so I was really looking forward to it. The mask is so soaked when you take it out of the package that my skin didn’t stand a chance of absorbing it. As soon as i put the mask on it started burning so bad, after five minutes I had to take it off. My skin had been irritated so I won’t be repurchasing unfortunately.
Chloe H.
Is this meant to feel like it's burning my skin ? Used it earlier and it was burning so I took it off but my skin still feels like it is burning