BY GARNIER

These water-based facial sheet masks with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, and natural extracts, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, these non-greasy formulas provide a soothing burst of hydration and fresher, softer more radiant look. This mask set includes 4 facial sheet masks: Hydrating Sheet Masks with Pomegranate, Mattifying Sheet Mask with Green Tea and Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask with Sakura Flowers. see more...

• What is your favorite product by Garnier!?1 Answers
  • Is this meant to feel like it's burning my skin ? Used it earlier...2 Answers
Garnier® SkinActive® Moisture Bomb™ Hydrating, Mattifying & Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask Kit 4–1.08 fl. oz. Box
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This Hydrating Sheet Mask formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and Pomegranate Extract instantly hydrate skin in just 15 minutes
A water-based face mask with Hyaluronic Acid that provides deep moisture and hydration for instantly softer, more radiant-looking skin
This hydrating sheet mask is free of mineral oil, parabens and petrolatum and helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day
This sheet mask with pomegranate extract has more than half a bottle of hydrating serum in one facial mask
The hydrating face mask has a non-greasy formula that provides a soothing burst of hydration and after one use, skin has a fresher, softer, more radiant look
Lori L.
This was the first sheet mask I had ever used and I wasn’t sure what to expect. The packaging is very appealing and catches your eye at the store. I think it was a little pricey. I think I paid $5.99 for one mask, but I didn’t know better. I struggled with getting it opened up and the eye slits were too small so I did have to make adjustments. But it was very moisturizing and I felt like my skin had just had a big glass of water. Because of the eye issues and price, I’m not sure I would purchase again, even though I did enjoy how hydrating the mask was. Garnier Skinactive The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask
Mandy M.
['Butler', 'PA'], PA
Works great!! Great results for a great value. I believe they around 3$ and they do leave your skin feeling and looking amazing. I am so happy I decided to get be them a try. Very happy with the whole line.
Shelby T.
Sweet Water, AL
This mask is wonderful. There is a lot of product on the mask but not too much that it drips everywhere. The mask makes my skin feel so smooth and it doesn’t have a bad smell either.
Deylin H.
Uniondale, NY
Great sheet mask. Hydrates and leaves your skiing baby smooth. It amazing I put it on at night usually so when I wake up in the morning my skin is ready for makeup.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
Love Love Love this mask .. Have used every single one and buy them by the handful when I can they do exactly what they say they will on the package .. They always leave my skin feeling so hydrated after and just overall feeling good .. Get these masks it will not disappoint
Sydney T.
I love these masks!! They are super gentle on my skin, except the purple one for some reason, and so hydrating! I love they way they feel on my face, as well as how they leave my skin afterwards! I will absolutely continue to buy these!!
Brittney M.
Walla Walla, WA
I couldn’t tell if it really helped my skin or not ... I felt like it kind of worked. I bought it at Walmart and thought I would try it. I felt like it was pretty gentle. It wasn’t what I expected.
Mai R.
Lexington
Great price for the product. Makes my skin feel very hydrated while using the mask, but doesn’t have long term moisturizing affects so that’s the only negative for me. Smells really good.
Brooke G.
Dansville, MI
Made my skin really dry and had a strange smell that didn't sit well after sitting on my face for a while. Not the best
Chloe H.
Is this meant to feel like it's burning my skin ? Used it earlier and it was burning so I took it off but my skin still feels like it is burning
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What is your favorite product by Garnier!?