BY GARNIER

Deeply hydrates, comforts and soothes skin

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with chamomile extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Results:

After 1 use-- skin looks fresher, seems softer, more comfortable, and soothed.

Ingredients: 967207 1 Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, P-anisic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannose, Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum F.il D199142/1

Usage:
1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the mask on to the face with the blue side on top.
2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

• What’s everyone’s thoughts on Garnier SkinActive Moisture...2 Answers
Kayla C.
My mom bought this for me and I'm so glad she did! I had heard great things about these sheet masks at the price point, but never bothered to pick it up. I'm so glad she did!

The only downside to this is that I scared my dog 😂. The mask was easy to apply with easy instructions. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed actually massaging the mask while it was on my face. After I removed it, I massaged the product in and to my surprise, it dried quicker than I thought it would.

My skin felt smooth and hydrated after I used the mask. My skin appeared smoother too. I hope I'm able to see more results as time goes on. Even if I don't see anything more than what I have, it was definitely worth it and I will repurchase! I'm trying so hard not to touch my smooth face! I can see myself using this once a week. I hope I will be able to find a multi pack to purchase for convenience.

This is a great option because it's accessible and can be found in drug stores, grocery stores, Target & Walmart! There are also often coupons in the Sunday paper, so keep a lookout for those to make this even more affordable.
Ev P.
Hudson, MA
Pretty great sheet mask, but nothing special. When they say moisture bomb, they really aren't kidding! This mask is absolutely drenched. I loved how moisturizing it felt and that it didn't dry out while sitting on my face. If you're looking for a super saturated face mask, this is a good choice. What bothered me, however, was how difficult it was to place this mask on the face. It seemed too big. I had to rip the flaps on the sides to make it sit right. I'd buy it again, but it doesn't stand out to me as a super special product. About the same as other face masks I've tried.
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I was so impressed by this sheet mask! It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated, but not greasy and like it is going to breakout in the future. The moisture lasts which is exactly what I need. This did not sting or irritate my skin in the days following use. The mask was very very saturated and there was plenty of product left over at the time was up to rub into the skin which I appreciate. The mask "stuck" well to my skin and didn't slide around. I will repurchase and continue to use!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
Armed with a mattifying-mask by Garnier, while shopping I found a couple of these soothing masks in the clearance aisle and opted to check out with the latter instead. Following a pre-bedtime face cleanse I opened my pink package and applied my soothing mask, surprisingly easily- smoothest application of a sheet mask, or am I just getting better at this kind of thing? A soothing experience was hopefully soaking into my epidermis. After my timer went off I was left with a product that I couldn’t decide whether or not I successfully rubbed it in, my skin was noticeably wet, or was I being impatient? I put on my Derma E moisturizer and drifted into sweet slumber. When I awoke I noticed my undereye area creases were more noticeably creasing than usual, however my skin’s moisture feels evenly disturbed. I like this mask, I’d like to try the other versions of it but for now I’ll stick to Neutrogena Hydo Boost unless another version of the Garnier sheet masks stands out further. Overall I like the cooling sensation with this mask, it definitely delivers moisture, it fell short in delivering appearance of radiance.
Stephanie B.
I really enjoy masking recently - I do some type of mask almost every day. I don't really know if it's actually benefitting my skin, but it certainly makes you feel like you are treating yourself. This particular mask does leave your face very wet and it takes a really long time to dry. I guess that's a good thing because the product is really sinking in, and it is cooling and nice feeling you just can't do it right before bed. I liked the packaging if this product. There is no distinct smell to this product. I think it's worth picking up if you just want an affordable mask treat.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I hated this mask! The precut wholes are too small, the serum gave a burning sensation on my skin in some areas, and after removing the mask and massaging the serum into my skin, my face felt dirty. My skin became very dry and felt sticky in a gross way. It just made me want to wash my face. It is SUPER affordable, and can be found in almost any drugstore. I love Garnier as a brand, but this mask is a HUGE NO for me.
Alicia H.
This is the second time I use this face mask. It comes in a package with a one facemask wich I like because it wont accumulate bacteria in an open package. I got this at CVS with a friend who coupons for 2 dollars. When you first put it on ot seems like it wont fot but after you take the blue layer off you can adjust it to your face as you can see in my photos. Ater you dont rinse off all that moisture soaks and is absorbed to your face. The first time it did moisturize my face , it felt soft and looked healthy. I couldn't believe it. I recommend you try it at least once.
Kaitlyn C.
Carbondale , PA
Product package was great, caught my eye on the shelf. Bought it at cvs with a promotion deal. I like how my face feels after, definitely brighter and I feel that it definitely moisturizes it. I did find the eye holes to be big enough & it didn’t stay to my face as much as I would have liked. Overall satisfied with the price I paid.
Kristina P.
Gray, TN
I personally did not enjoy using this facial mask. I purchased the mask hoping for the hydrating and soothing effect it claimed for my extremely dry skin. But found that after carefully following the directions it not provide any moisture or renewal to my face at all. It was given as a gift but would not recommend.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
This might be my new favorite face mask. My skin was so soft and HYDRATED after I used it. There was a ton of product left over and I rubbed it all over my neck chest arms and shoulders. Let me tell you everywhere I put it is so soft. Garnier moisture bomb masks are the absolute best!!
Shobnom A.