BY GARNIER

Deeply hydrates, comforts and soothes skin

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with chamomile extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Results:

After 1 use-- skin looks fresher, seems softer, more comfortable, and soothed.

Ingredients: 967207 1 Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, P-anisic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannose, Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum F.il D199142/1

Usage:
1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the mask on to the face with the blue side on top.
2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

• What’s everyone’s thoughts on Garnier SkinActive Moisture...3 Answers
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
My mom bought this for me and I'm so glad she did! I had heard great things about these sheet masks at the price point, but never bothered to pick it up. I'm so glad she did!

The only downside to this is that I scared my dog 😂. The mask was easy to apply with easy instructions. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed actually massaging the mask while it was on my face. After I removed it, I massaged the product in and to my surprise, it dried quicker than I thought it would.

My skin felt smooth and hydrated after I used the mask. My skin appeared smoother too. I hope I'm able to see more results as time goes on. Even if I don't see anything more than what I have, it was definitely worth it and I will repurchase! I'm trying so hard not to touch my smooth face! I can see myself using this once a week. I hope I will be able to find a multi pack to purchase for convenience.

This is a great option because it's accessible and can be found in drug stores, grocery stores, Target & Walmart! There are also often coupons in the Sunday paper, so keep a lookout for those to make this even more affordable.
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
I was so impressed by this sheet mask! It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated, but not greasy and like it is going to breakout in the future. The moisture lasts which is exactly what I need. This did not sting or irritate my skin in the days following use. The mask was very very saturated and there was plenty of product left over at the time was up to rub into the skin which I appreciate. The mask "stuck" well to my skin and didn't slide around. I will repurchase and continue to use!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
Armed with a mattifying-mask by Garnier, while shopping I found a couple of these soothing masks in the clearance aisle and opted to check out with the latter instead. Following a pre-bedtime face cleanse I opened my pink package and applied my soothing mask, surprisingly easily- smoothest application of a sheet mask, or am I just getting better at this kind of thing? A soothing experience was hopefully soaking into my epidermis. After my timer went off I was left with a product that I couldn’t decide whether or not I successfully rubbed it in, my skin was noticeably wet, or was I being impatient? I put on my Derma E moisturizer and drifted into sweet slumber. When I awoke I noticed my undereye area creases were more noticeably creasing than usual, however my skin’s moisture feels evenly disturbed. I like this mask, I’d like to try the other versions of it but for now I’ll stick to Neutrogena Hydo Boost unless another version of the Garnier sheet masks stands out further. Overall I like the cooling sensation with this mask, it definitely delivers moisture, it fell short in delivering appearance of radiance.
Julia S.
Aston, PA
This product left my skin glowing and refreshed after one use! I was not expecting this mask to be as effective as it was, and was very surprised at how beautiful my skin looked afterwards. My pores were shrunk and almost invisible, while my cheeks felt plump and moisturized. I would recommend this product to individuals who tend to have dry, dulled skin and need a quick boost of moisture.
Hannah🔅✌🏼 J.
Peoria
I use these all the time and they are one of my favorite masks and drugstore pricing!!! It’s awesome! The hydrating one is my favorite and they work so well! They’re not expensive but they feel like it! 10/10 would recommend! I have sensitive skin and I don’t break out but I would still be cautious if you have severe sensitive skin!
Melissa V.
Very disappointed. As other reviewers have pointed out, this mask gave my skin a tingly feeling while wearing it- to the point that I couldn’t wait to take it off. Maybe it’s just me, but I like the relaxing aspect and wearing a mask and this was quite the opposite. In addition, the face holes were extremely tiny. Even if this mask ended up working wonders overnight, I probably wouldn’t use again because of the reasons stated above.

Update: The next day my face looked fine despite the uncomfortable feeling this mask initially made me face feel. Changing from 2 stars to 3 stars because my face didn’t break out or look awful the next day.
Evelyn P.
Malden, MA
Pretty great sheet mask, but nothing special. When they say moisture bomb, they really aren't kidding! This mask is absolutely drenched. I loved how moisturizing it felt and that it didn't dry out while sitting on my face. If you're looking for a super saturated face mask, this is a good choice. What bothered me, however, was how difficult it was to place this mask on the face. It seemed too big. I had to rip the flaps on the sides to make it sit right. I'd buy it again, but it doesn't stand out to me as a super special product. About the same as other face masks I've tried.
Shannon M.
N Lauderdale, FL
I received it as a sample from Influenster in my renewed voxbox. I liked how creamy it is in consistency. I chose to leave it on for 10 minutes as recommend. Within the first 5 minutes it began to tingle. That should have been my sign to take it off but I left it on. 10 minutes, I washed it off. My face felt dry and like it was hard to move. I applied my usual moisturizer but my face still tingles and almost like a burning sensation. My left eye continues to water. Will not recommend.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
This might be my new favorite face mask. My skin was so soft and HYDRATED after I used it. There was a ton of product left over and I rubbed it all over my neck chest arms and shoulders. Let me tell you everywhere I put it is so soft. Garnier moisture bomb masks are the absolute best!!
Jessica P.
This product definitely held true to its promise of 24 hour moisture. More than 24 hours later, even after the application and removal of makeup, my skin still felt super hydrated! I did get a little of this product in my eye, while the mask was on, and I woke up with a very red and irritated eye the next morning. I gave it a four star rating because of this. The mask was very saturated with moisturizers, and slid down my face, coming into contact with my eye and leading to next day irritation.
Shobnom A.