BY GARNIER

Deeply hydrates, comforts and soothes skin

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with chamomile extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Results:

After 1 use-- skin looks fresher, seems softer, more comfortable, and soothed.

Ingredients: 967207 1 Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, P-anisic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannose, Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum F.il D199142/1

Usage:
1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the mask on to the face with the blue side on top.
2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

• What’s everyone’s thoughts on Garnier SkinActive Moisture...3 Answers
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
My mom bought this for me and I'm so glad she did! I had heard great things about these sheet masks at the price point, but never bothered to pick it up. I'm so glad she did!

The only downside to this is that I scared my dog 😂. The mask was easy to apply with easy instructions. It was very relaxing and I enjoyed actually massaging the mask while it was on my face. After I removed it, I massaged the product in and to my surprise, it dried quicker than I thought it would.

My skin felt smooth and hydrated after I used the mask. My skin appeared smoother too. I hope I'm able to see more results as time goes on. Even if I don't see anything more than what I have, it was definitely worth it and I will repurchase! I'm trying so hard not to touch my smooth face! I can see myself using this once a week. I hope I will be able to find a multi pack to purchase for convenience.

This is a great option because it's accessible and can be found in drug stores, grocery stores, Target & Walmart! There are also often coupons in the Sunday paper, so keep a lookout for those to make this even more affordable.
Jessica P.
This product definitely held true to its promise of 24 hour moisture. More than 24 hours later, even after the application and removal of makeup, my skin still felt super hydrated! I did get a little of this product in my eye, while the mask was on, and I woke up with a very red and irritated eye the next morning. I gave it a four star rating because of this. The mask was very saturated with moisturizers, and slid down my face, coming into contact with my eye and leading to next day irritation.
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
I was so impressed by this sheet mask! It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated, but not greasy and like it is going to breakout in the future. The moisture lasts which is exactly what I need. This did not sting or irritate my skin in the days following use. The mask was very very saturated and there was plenty of product left over at the time was up to rub into the skin which I appreciate. The mask "stuck" well to my skin and didn't slide around. I will repurchase and continue to use!
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
Armed with a mattifying-mask by Garnier, while shopping I found a couple of these soothing masks in the clearance aisle and opted to check out with the latter instead. Following a pre-bedtime face cleanse I opened my pink package and applied my soothing mask, surprisingly easily- smoothest application of a sheet mask, or am I just getting better at this kind of thing? A soothing experience was hopefully soaking into my epidermis. After my timer went off I was left with a product that I couldn’t decide whether or not I successfully rubbed it in, my skin was noticeably wet, or was I being impatient? I put on my Derma E moisturizer and drifted into sweet slumber. When I awoke I noticed my undereye area creases were more noticeably creasing than usual, however my skin’s moisture feels evenly disturbed. I like this mask, I’d like to try the other versions of it but for now I’ll stick to Neutrogena Hydo Boost unless another version of the Garnier sheet masks stands out further. Overall I like the cooling sensation with this mask, it definitely delivers moisture, it fell short in delivering appearance of radiance.
Bethany W.
I’m surprised honestly that I like this so much, Garnier really stepped up it’s game! Usually I only use Korean sheet masks but this one is pretty good. As usual, the mask is super big, so I don’t mind that at all. I love that there’s more product than the mask can hold because I squeeze the rest of the serum into a bottle to save for another time. Anyway, this makes your skin SOFT AF. Like brand new skin 😍 the only thing I have noticed after using them a few times, is that maybe the moisture isn’t actually sinking that deeply into my skin, and is more just sitting on the surface. I say that because every time I use this mask I’ve noticed a very subtle residue. So that’s something to keep in mind. All in all though, yes there are cheaper and better sheet masks on the market, but if you’re looking for something you can just grab from the drugstore, this one is good!
Julia S.
Aston, PA
This product left my skin glowing and refreshed after one use! I was not expecting this mask to be as effective as it was, and was very surprised at how beautiful my skin looked afterwards. My pores were shrunk and almost invisible, while my cheeks felt plump and moisturized. I would recommend this product to individuals who tend to have dry, dulled skin and need a quick boost of moisture.
Hannah🔅✌🏼 J.
Peoria
I use these all the time and they are one of my favorite masks and drugstore pricing!!! It’s awesome! The hydrating one is my favorite and they work so well! They’re not expensive but they feel like it! 10/10 would recommend! I have sensitive skin and I don’t break out but I would still be cautious if you have severe sensitive skin!
Nazyia Y.
Katy texas
I’m for my skin type which is oily combination would like a dry it’s actually really nice fresh as a loss and washed her you know it’s nice it feels nice but are you suggest any facemask you have put in the refrigerator for like 10 minutes and then take it out on my god girl that is a lifesaver Sis OK
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wasn’t overly impressed with this sheet mask. It’s nice and hydrating but it only stays on if you’re laying down. Smells ok. Results don’t last long only felt hydrated for the rest of the night the next day my skin looked as it usually does. It has a great price point though so that’s a plus. Just not for me
Evelyn P.
Malden, MA
Pretty great sheet mask, but nothing special. When they say moisture bomb, they really aren't kidding! This mask is absolutely drenched. I loved how moisturizing it felt and that it didn't dry out while sitting on my face. If you're looking for a super saturated face mask, this is a good choice. What bothered me, however, was how difficult it was to place this mask on the face. It seemed too big. I had to rip the flaps on the sides to make it sit right. I'd buy it again, but it doesn't stand out to me as a super special product. About the same as other face masks I've tried.
Shobnom A.