BY GARNIER #47 in Face Masks

Water-based sheet mask that provides deep moisture for instantly softer, more radiant skin.

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with pomegranate extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Results:

After 1 use skin looks fresher, feels softer, and looks more radiant.

Ingredients: 967205 1 Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, P-anisic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water / Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate Propylparaben, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum Fil D193032/1

Usage:
1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the mask on to the face with the blue side on top.
2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

• Do these masks really do what they say they'll do? 4 Answers
  • can I use the same mask many times?  5 Answers
  • Will the mask stain my clothes if I get any product on them?4 Answers
Reviews (1986)
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mask is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. First off, it smells so good so it's so nice having it on the skin for an extended amount of time! In addition, it's so hydrating and was gentle on even my sensitive skin!" in 54 reviews
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Today is Storm Day, that's mean time to pamper myself. .
I decide to try SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask. This sheet mask provide deep hydration and moisture making feel my skin softer and more radiant.
Contain pomegranate extract and Hyaluronic acid Do not contain mineral oil or petrolatum. It's non greasy formula.
After clean the skin, apply the sheet mask in the face with the blue cover in top. The blue cover make the application more easy and less messy. Leave the mask for 15 minutes and then remove it. It's not need rinse. Massage the remain product. .
After use it, my skin look more smooth and radiant. I feel a fresh and soft skin. The sheet mask is so wet, if necessary massage the remaining product for a few minutes. It's feel a little bit sticky when the product is drying, then the skin feel so good. It's has a light fragrance that doesn't bother me. Definitely I would buy this sheet mask
Thanks #Garnier for the chance to try this sheet mask for free.
Linda C.
Norwalk
I just recently started getting into face mask and taking extra care of my skin.
I bought one of these at my local CVS and found it very affordable I think I payed like 2.39 for it.
The shape fit perfect to my face not to small like other sheets.
I left it on for 20 min as directed and patted in the excess into my skin. It left such a super silky feeling on my skin. Super hydrating and not sticky .
The next morning I could totally see a difference in my skin. It glowed and looked totally healthy.
I will definitely recommend and re purchase this mask.

Feliciaann r.
I was a hot mess trying to do this mask lol i have big eyes big nose and lips and i just couldn't get the mask to fit me right so i did my best my lip area and forehead area was tingling just a little i did not like the smell at all thought that since it had nice packaging and pomegranates on it that it was gonna be a wonderful refreshing smell but it wasnt and now my lips burn while im writing this but this product is so not for me also my face feels dull and dry after this. Also it was hard getting mask out it was tearing apart. I give it 1 star on package is nice.but its a no for me
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
This mask works wonders! I’ve recently had problems with my skin barrier becoming very very dehydrated. I stumbled upon this mask in CVS today and I’m so glad I did!!!
It is super convenient. I was able to smooth the mask on my face and actually sit at my computer and work while I had it on.

After 15 minutes my skin was noticeably more hydrated! I will absolutely be purchasing this again.

The only slightly negative things I can say is it did give me a tingly/hot/itchy sensation towards the end of the 15 mins but that is most likely my skin feeling sensitive.
The other thing is the eyeholes are extremely close together! If they were just a little bit further it would have been more comfortable
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I recently gave this sheet mask a try last night! I’ve used a few sheet masks in the past however, I’ve yet to give this one a go. I’m pretty happy with the results. It’s most definitely only for the hydrating factor! After I took the mask of, I found I had to wipe some of the slimy product off my skin because it was just too much to handle(I massaged in as much as I could). Once everything soaked in, my skin felt smooth and extremely moisturized. Then the following morning aka this morning haha, I believe my skin looked a whole lot more awake and hydrated so therefore, the mask did its job (: I can also say personally the scent didn’t bother my skin, I found it very very pleasant.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
My skin was feeling especially dehydrated yesterday, so I picked up this sheet mask from Garnier at Walgreens. I purchased The Super Hydrating Mask with pomengranate extract and hyaluronic acid. It was my first time trying this product. Generally, I use Korean sheet masks. I was pleasantly surprised by how refreshing and moisturizing this mask made my skin feel. It’s easy to apply even if you’re a newbie to sheet masks. I think that I’m going to stock up on a few of these since they’re only $2.50 each. I’m curious to try the other two variations as well. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
My skin is so supple and radiant after the first use you’ll feel ready to take on the world. I feel ready to go out with minimal makeup, it’s gentle and non irritating. I have oily skin and I feel like this is the perfect amount of moisture for the day, all I need after is a little spf. The mask contoured to my face perfectly which is huge considering most masks are too big due to trying to accommodate all face shapes. I would use this 3x a week.
Kaitlyn C.
Carbondale , PA
Packaging is simple. I enjoy that the packages are in different colors for the different uses. This one smells really good. I applied the mask for about 15 minutes and I can most definitely feel the moisture locked into my face. Was just the little pampering I needed today. It stays on the face nicely without falling off which can be super annoying if it does fall off. I was surprised it didn’t because of all the “juice” on it. Holes in the mask were an appropriate size. All in all is a great mask and I would recommend.
Cheyenne💍 B.
So I don’t actually have the sheet masks but I have the actual bomb but I couldn’t find this actual product on here.
I picked this up at Walmart a few days ago because it was on sale and I was running low on my moisturizer that I was currently using.
I have oily to combination skin sometimes in the winter. Honestly this product reminds me of the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel moisturizer that I use and LOVE! It automatically sinks into the skin. It doesn’t feel oily or greasy in any way and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Makeup applied beautiful over it. I absolutely love it and would recommend it. I hope they aren’t discontinuing it and that’s why it was on sale and not on here..
but over all I would highly recommend.
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
These masks are such a nice, affordable way to start incorporating sheet masks into your routine! I love grabbing one of these after a long day at work or on the weekend and just relaxing for 20 minutes while this works wonders for my skin. When I remove the mask and let the remaining serum absorb, my skin instantly looks fresh and hydrated. And that feeling continues into the next day, I wake up with glowing skin after I've used one of these.
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin...has anyone with sensitive skin used this and didn't have a problem?
Anna G.
Love it or hate it? How did it work for you?
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
Do you think the sheet is worth the price?
m🇩🇿🇨🇦 e.
Terrebonne
can I use the same mask many times?
Chelsea E.
LINCOLN PARK, MI
Who sells this? Hoping it helps my dry skin problem.