BY GARNIER

Water-based sheet mask that provides deep moisture for instantly softer, more radiant skin.

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with pomegranate extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Results:

After 1 use skin looks fresher, feels softer, and looks more radiant.

Ingredients: 967205 1 Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, P-anisic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water / Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate Propylparaben, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum Fil D193032/1

Usage:
1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the mask on to the face with the blue side on top.
2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask
  • "This mask is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. First off, it smells so good so it's so nice having it on the skin for an extended amount of time! In addition, it's so hydrating and was gentle on even my sensitive skin!" in 54 reviews
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I just recently started getting into face mask and taking extra care of my skin.
I bought one of these at my local CVS and found it very affordable I think I payed like 2.39 for it.
The shape fit perfect to my face not to small like other sheets.
I left it on for 20 min as directed and patted in the excess into my skin. It left such a super silky feeling on my skin. Super hydrating and not sticky .
The next morning I could totally see a difference in my skin. It glowed and looked totally healthy.
I will definitely recommend and re purchase this mask.

Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Today is Storm Day, that's mean time to pamper myself. .
I decide to try SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask. This sheet mask provide deep hydration and moisture making feel my skin softer and more radiant.
Contain pomegranate extract and Hyaluronic acid Do not contain mineral oil or petrolatum. It's non greasy formula.
After clean the skin, apply the sheet mask in the face with the blue cover in top. The blue cover make the application more easy and less messy. Leave the mask for 15 minutes and then remove it. It's not need rinse. Massage the remain product. .
After use it, my skin look more smooth and radiant. I feel a fresh and soft skin. The sheet mask is so wet, if necessary massage the remaining product for a few minutes. It's feel a little bit sticky when the product is drying, then the skin feel so good. It's has a light fragrance that doesn't bother me. Definitely I would buy this sheet mask
Thanks #Garnier for the chance to try this sheet mask for free.
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I found these on clearance at my local Target. I bought two. I use the SkinActive Moisture Rescue as a daily gel moisturizer. So, I knew my skin would love these masks. I was right! They're so moisturizing. The mask is cool and refreshing on. It's almost like a wet cloth on your face, but with good stuff too... lol. It felt really nice on a hot summer's night. I can't wait to use my second one!
Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO
So I don’t actually have the sheet masks but I have the actual bomb but I couldn’t find this actual product on here.
I picked this up at Walmart a few days ago because it was on sale and I was running low on my moisturizer that I was currently using.
I have oily to combination skin sometimes in the winter. Honestly this product reminds me of the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel moisturizer that I use and LOVE! It automatically sinks into the skin. It doesn’t feel oily or greasy in any way and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Makeup applied beautiful over it. I absolutely love it and would recommend it. I hope they aren’t discontinuing it and that’s why it was on sale and not on here..
but over all I would highly recommend.
Abby G.
Denham Springs, LA
One of my favorite face masks! Once you get the sheet situated on your face, take the hard blue sheet off and the mask stays in place (no falling or awkward saggy spots.) It instantly feels refreshing! One trick that I love to do with these masks is keep them in the refrigerator before using so that its cold when you put it on your face, its instantly refreshing to the skin & super hydrating. After the time is up, I pat what ever is left into my skin!
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
garnier skinactive moisture bomb super hydrating mask claims to provide deep moisture & freshen and soften skin. Inside the foil pouch is a cotton mask with a blue protective film drenched in half of a bottle of essence! The essence has a mild, yet refreshing, fruity scent. Pouch contains extra essence, which I applied to my neck and chest. Mask is refreshingly cool, yet somewhat uncomfortably chilly with the ceiling fan on. I could feel my skin immediately begin to cool and plump. I applied this mask for 25 mins as it wasn't anywhere near dry after the recommended 15 min application. I then folded the mask and applied it to my neck because it's quite refreshing!Essence absorbs quickly and leaves no tacky/sticky residue. I applied a thick night pack following this mask without any pilling of products. My skin feels extremely hydrated and refreshed!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I received this mask complimentary from garnier in a package recently and I was really surprised because I had never tried out any of garniers skin care line with the exception of the rose water mist and facial cleansing wipes which are both great products . This mask was also fantastic ! I think the only problem I had with it over all was the size of the sheet made it a bit difficult to line up the holes just right however since it doesn’t dry down that’s not really an issue because you can continue to manipulate the mask as you need to in order to get it to sit comfortably on your face. Once you wear it for 15 minutes you just take it off and massage the serum into your skin and voila you are left with glowing supple skin. Overall I enjoyed this product and I will continue to check out garnier skin care products .
Feliciaann r.
I was a hot mess trying to do this mask lol i have big eyes big nose and lips and i just couldn't get the mask to fit me right so i did my best my lip area and forehead area was tingling just a little i did not like the smell at all thought that since it had nice packaging and pomegranates on it that it was gonna be a wonderful refreshing smell but it wasnt and now my lips burn while im writing this but this product is so not for me also my face feels dull and dry after this. Also it was hard getting mask out it was tearing apart. I give it 1 star on package is nice.but its a no for me
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I absolutely love this face mask. It comes in a sheet and is literally dripping with goodness. I had never used this brand before, but the value drew me in. I got it for about $3 at Target, which isn't bad for how well it worked. It was lightly scented, so it definitely wasn't overwhelming but just the right amount to cover any type of chemical smell that would have been there.

My skin felt incredible after I used it. It felt tight and moisturized! I felt like it looked brighter and I know it felt much tighter, so my forehead wrinkles were temporarily made invisible! Definitely worth a try!
Vanessa H.
First time trying out the garner mask and I’m happy i gave them a chance. The scent is amazing and soft so it won’t overwhelm you. Really like how it has that extra film to help you apply the mask without ruining your sheet mask. For me the mask was tap bit big around my forehead and chin area but other than that it was great. I did see my skin looking refreshed and radiant afterwards.
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin...has anyone with sensitive skin used this and didn't have a problem?
Domonique P.
Do these masks really do what they say they'll do?
Michelle L.
How are these?
Jessica L.
Dedham, MA
Will the mask stain my clothes if I get any product on them?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Who sells this? Hoping it helps my dry skin problem.

back