BY GARNIER #88 in Face Masks

Water-based sheet mask that provides deep moisture for instantly softer, more radiant skin.

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with pomegranate extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Results:

After 1 use skin looks fresher, feels softer, and looks more radiant.

Ingredients: 967205 1 Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, P-anisic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water / Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, Methylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate Propylparaben, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum Fil D193032/1

Usage:
1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the mask on to the face with the blue side on top.
2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.
3. Leave on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask
  • "This mask is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. First off, it smells so good so it's so nice having it on the skin for an extended amount of time! In addition, it's so hydrating and was gentle on even my sensitive skin!" in 54 reviews
PiecesOf C.
I hate sheer masks! Hate. However, when I first saw this product, it was dead winter and my face was a scaly dry mess. No matter how many times I exfoliated, peeled, and moisturizered, nothing worked for more than 2 days. I was desperate! Since I absolutely love the GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I thought I would give this mask a try.

First, the serum did not sting my eyes or make me tear up like onions, like most face masks do. Second, it actually fit pretty well to my face aka the holes were big enough. Usually I have to cut them to see or breathe. Third, it has a soft slight scent unlike most masks. To be honest, I left mine on 5 minutes longer than the instructions called for bc my skin needed it....and I may have been distracted...oops! After taking it off, the serum dried pretty quickly, another plus. I always use whatever’s left in the bag and add it on my face, hands, neck, etc so nothing goes to waste. With other mask serums, I usually have to fan myself to dry off. Not this one.

Finally thoughts: Shook! This left my skin soft and the glow! The glow!!!! My makeup went on flawless! It was the tall glass of hydration my skin was dying for! Best skin mask. The only one I’ll use.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I just recently started getting into face mask and taking extra care of my skin.
I bought one of these at my local CVS and found it very affordable I think I payed like 2.39 for it.
The shape fit perfect to my face not to small like other sheets.
I left it on for 20 min as directed and patted in the excess into my skin. It left such a super silky feeling on my skin. Super hydrating and not sticky .
The next morning I could totally see a difference in my skin. It glowed and looked totally healthy.
I will definitely recommend and re purchase this mask.

Sarah J.
Brooklyn
My skin was feeling especially dehydrated yesterday, so I picked up this sheet mask from Garnier at Walgreens. I purchased The Super Hydrating Mask with pomengranate extract and hyaluronic acid. It was my first time trying this product. Generally, I use Korean sheet masks. I was pleasantly surprised by how refreshing and moisturizing this mask made my skin feel. It’s easy to apply even if you’re a newbie to sheet masks. I think that I’m going to stock up on a few of these since they’re only $2.50 each. I’m curious to try the other two variations as well. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Today is Storm Day, that's mean time to pamper myself. .
I decide to try SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask. This sheet mask provide deep hydration and moisture making feel my skin softer and more radiant.
Contain pomegranate extract and Hyaluronic acid Do not contain mineral oil or petrolatum. It's non greasy formula.
After clean the skin, apply the sheet mask in the face with the blue cover in top. The blue cover make the application more easy and less messy. Leave the mask for 15 minutes and then remove it. It's not need rinse. Massage the remain product. .
After use it, my skin look more smooth and radiant. I feel a fresh and soft skin. The sheet mask is so wet, if necessary massage the remaining product for a few minutes. It's feel a little bit sticky when the product is drying, then the skin feel so good. It's has a light fragrance that doesn't bother me. Definitely I would buy this sheet mask
Thanks #Garnier for the chance to try this sheet mask for free.
Cheyenne A.
So I don’t actually have the sheet masks but I have the actual bomb but I couldn’t find this actual product on here.
I picked this up at Walmart a few days ago because it was on sale and I was running low on my moisturizer that I was currently using.
I have oily to combination skin sometimes in the winter. Honestly this product reminds me of the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel moisturizer that I use and LOVE! It automatically sinks into the skin. It doesn’t feel oily or greasy in any way and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Makeup applied beautiful over it. I absolutely love it and would recommend it. I hope they aren’t discontinuing it and that’s why it was on sale and not on here..
but over all I would highly recommend.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
An okay mask. It didn’t burn or irritate my skin, but the “hydration” advertised left something to do be desired. The smell was nice, sweet with vague medicinal undertones. I always get confused when sheet masks have a lining that needs to be removed before application, but luckily the packaging warned me! I was also impressed by how well the mask fit my face - usually, the sheets are too small!
Abby G.
Denham Springs, LA
One of my favorite face masks! Once you get the sheet situated on your face, take the hard blue sheet off and the mask stays in place (no falling or awkward saggy spots.) It instantly feels refreshing! One trick that I love to do with these masks is keep them in the refrigerator before using so that its cold when you put it on your face, its instantly refreshing to the skin & super hydrating. After the time is up, I pat what ever is left into my skin!
Aja R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! In fact I’m wearing one now lmao but honestly these are so amazing anytime I feel like I’ve neglected my skin a little I just wash my face a slap one of these bad boys on and boom I’m right back where I need to be! The smell is always soothing and I love the cooling sensation plus it works for me since I always have red blotches on my face and this mask really helps to soothe and calm the redness and it disappears as if it were never there. I buy these all the time at Ulta they’re just the best!
Shanna C.
Cypress , TX
garnier skinactive moisture bomb super hydrating mask claims to provide deep moisture & freshen and soften skin. Inside the foil pouch is a cotton mask with a blue protective film drenched in half of a bottle of essence! The essence has a mild, yet refreshing, fruity scent. Pouch contains extra essence, which I applied to my neck and chest. Mask is refreshingly cool, yet somewhat uncomfortably chilly with the ceiling fan on. I could feel my skin immediately begin to cool and plump. I applied this mask for 25 mins as it wasn't anywhere near dry after the recommended 15 min application. I then folded the mask and applied it to my neck because it's quite refreshing!Essence absorbs quickly and leaves no tacky/sticky residue. I applied a thick night pack following this mask without any pilling of products. My skin feels extremely hydrated and refreshed!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
I received this mask complimentary from garnier in a package recently and I was really surprised because I had never tried out any of garniers skin care line with the exception of the rose water mist and facial cleansing wipes which are both great products . This mask was also fantastic ! I think the only problem I had with it over all was the size of the sheet made it a bit difficult to line up the holes just right however since it doesn’t dry down that’s not really an issue because you can continue to manipulate the mask as you need to in order to get it to sit comfortably on your face. Once you wear it for 15 minutes you just take it off and massage the serum into your skin and voila you are left with glowing supple skin. Overall I enjoyed this product and I will continue to check out garnier skin care products .
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin...has anyone with sensitive skin used this and didn't have a problem?
Michelle L.
How are these?
Domonique P.
Do these masks really do what they say they'll do?
Jessica L.
Dedham, MA
Will the mask stain my clothes if I get any product on them?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Who sells this? Hoping it helps my dry skin problem.