BY GARNIER

Deeply hydrates, illuminates and enhances skin's radiance

This water-based hydrating sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and parabens, this non-greasy, intense glow-boosting formula, with Sakura extract, hydrates, illuminates and enhances skin's radiance.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 Garnier sheet mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Gives skin a luminous complexion and healthy looking radiance

Results:

After 1 use -- skin is smoother and more luminous, complexion appears even and fresh

Ingredients: 967315 1 Aqua / Water / Eau Propylene Glycol Glycerin Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Pvm/ma Copolymer Potassium Hydroxide Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer Sodium Hyaluronate P-anisic Acid Mannose Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate Hydroxyacetophenone Hydroxyethylcellulose Xanthan Gum Butylene Glycol Phenoxyethanol Limonene Parfum / Fragrance D204309/1

Usage:

1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the sheet mask on to the face with the blue side on top.

2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.

3. Leave on for 15 minutes.

4. Remove the sheet mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

Buy on ULTA
Tracee H.
New York
I've used several face masks but didn't see a wow factor while using them or didn't see a long lasting result to make me want to repurchase them. However with this mask I noticed a difference in my skin with one use. I have sensitive and dry skin and usually feel tingly sensations or burning when using products that can have strong or harsh fragrances/ingredients in them; with this mask I did not have that issue. I left the mask on for the instructed time frame and then proceeded to massage the remaining serum into my face. Results: My face had a nice glow, didn't feel tight, slimy, wet, greasy, etc. I didn't put any other products on my face overnight but when I woke up the next day after using it my face remained soft. BONUS: These mask can be bought in singles for around only $2 - $3. Affordable for college students like me.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love, love, LOVE this product! I tried it for the first time yesterday and I an already see a huge improvement in my skin! I have really dry skin to begin with so I wanted to try some new moisturizing masks and facial products to help combat the dryness. In the directions it says to wash your face and keep it on for 15 minutes and then to massage the remaining product into your skin after taking it off. I left it on for more like 25 minutes and it was very cool and soothing while I watched tv after a shower and cleansing my face with some Garnier micellar water. It was very pleasant! Then I went in with a night time moisturizer to put some extra moisture into my skin during this cold winter time. I will say that it was a super big sheet mask, but I just folded it a bit on my cheeks so it would fit a little better. Other than that it was awesome and I would totally recommend! I even got a compliment first thing this morning from our receptionist at work about how amazing my skin looked!! DEF look into this if your having trouble with dry skin like me!  GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Lindsay S.
I saw this at my local Walgreens and decided to pick it up and give it a try since I have been having a dry skin flare up and thought this would be a great mask to use since it is suppose to be super hydrating and I love this mask it did not let me down the name say's it all it truly is a moisture bomb my skin feels deeply hydrated and moisturized and my skin feels super soft I highly recommend this.
Kimmy E.
Webberville, MI
This review is for the pink mask. It has a cooling effect on my skin, which is refreshing with the summer weather of 90+. My skin is a bit more dry with a season change, so I decided to purchase this in hopes it would be a quick fix for my red, angry, patchy skin. So far my skin feels extremely hydrated, plump, and smooth. The mask itself is larger than some I have used before, which I actually liked. But the blue film on the outside seemed to be an extra hassle that I would prefer wasn't there. Overall I love it, and would definitely purchase again.
Charnay R.
Smyrna, GA
I purchased this mask on a whim! The words glow boosting caught my attention immediately. I'm always trying to achieve glowing skin. The mask came in a nice pink package and the mask itself was nicely saturated. It was a treat to sit with this on my face like a mini spa treatment. My face felt so soft and moisturized after taking this off. I liked how I could rub the excess product into my skin for extra moisture without having to rinse the product off. I woke up the next day with a nice glow like I wanted! Definitely going to keep a few of these on hand at all times!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I bought this because I seen how popular they were all over social media. So after I purchased it I went home and washed my face, and opened the package to reveal a HUGE facial mask. I tried fitting it to fit my face but it just wasn't having it. When I took it off, I rubbed in all the moisturizer and it made my face feel like a baby's bottom! The only thing they need to work on is a smaller sheet mask to fit your Face!
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I really enjoy using the Garnier mask that comes in the pink packet. It smells so nice, feels cooling , very refreshing and super moisturizing on my face. When I am done masking, I rub the remaining serum into my face and also into my hands and the skin on my forearms because there is a lot of serum left over & I hate to let it go to waste. I'm love that I can easily stock up on them at Wal-Mart because they sell them for 2 for $5, which is a great price. =) After a couple of weeks of regular use, my skin is super soft and so glowy! =)
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Sakura extract stimulates collagen production, is moisturizing and whitening. Honestly the real story why I got this mask was it triggered a GWP Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Face wash from Ulta (which I hated). This mask smells nice, is on par with all the Korean moisturizing masks I’ve tried. The eyeholes are a little too close together for me. Packaging says it’s made in China.
B W.
Huntsville, AL
I love the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water, so I thought I would try this product out. I noticed when putting it on, it was easy and what I loved is that it actually STAYED on my face while I did other activities. It doesn't have an insane amount of fragrance, which is awesome for sensitive skin. I did notice that my face felt a little bit stickier than I would have liked after I had rubbed the serum in. But my face did look more ~glowy and ~dewy -- which we know we all want and need. I wouldn't say this is my go-to mask BUT overall, I would buy this product again! It's definitely a great mask to bring to a girlfriends house if you're planning on having a movie and pizza night in!
Sarah W.
I love this mask! It my favorite kind that I can find at a big box store. It smells fantastic and actually makes a noticeable difference in my facial appearance. It leaves my skin looking fresh and clean and gives me a great base to start makeup for a night out or to put on before bed and let the serum soak in over night.