BY GARNIER

Deeply hydrates, illuminates and enhances skin's radiance

This water-based hydrating sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and parabens, this non-greasy, intense glow-boosting formula, with Sakura extract, hydrates, illuminates and enhances skin's radiance.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 Garnier sheet mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

Gives skin a luminous complexion and healthy looking radiance

Results:

After 1 use -- skin is smoother and more luminous, complexion appears even and fresh

Ingredients: 967315 1 Aqua / Water / Eau Propylene Glycol Glycerin Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Pvm/ma Copolymer Potassium Hydroxide Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer Sodium Hyaluronate P-anisic Acid Mannose Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate Hydroxyacetophenone Hydroxyethylcellulose Xanthan Gum Butylene Glycol Phenoxyethanol Limonene Parfum / Fragrance D204309/1

Usage:

1. Start with clean skin. Gently press the sheet mask on to the face with the blue side on top.

2. Peel off the blue film. Adjust and smooth out the mask to fit the contours of your face.

3. Leave on for 15 minutes.

4. Remove the sheet mask and gently massage the remaining product into the skin. No need to rinse.

Sarah S.
I absolutely love, love, LOVE this product! I tried it for the first time yesterday and I an already see a huge improvement in my skin! I have really dry skin to begin with so I wanted to try some new moisturizing masks and facial products to help combat the dryness. In the directions it says to wash your face and keep it on for 15 minutes and then to massage the remaining product into your skin after taking it off. I left it on for more like 25 minutes and it was very cool and soothing while I watched tv after a shower and cleansing my face with some Garnier micellar water. It was very pleasant! Then I went in with a night time moisturizer to put some extra moisture into my skin during this cold winter time. I will say that it was a super big sheet mask, but I just folded it a bit on my cheeks so it would fit a little better. Other than that it was awesome and I would totally recommend! I even got a compliment first thing this morning from our receptionist at work about how amazing my skin looked!! DEF look into this if your having trouble with dry skin like me!  Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Lindsay S.
I saw this at my local Walgreens and decided to pick it up and give it a try since I have been having a dry skin flare up and thought this would be a great mask to use since it is suppose to be super hydrating and I love this mask it did not let me down the name say's it all it truly is a moisture bomb my skin feels deeply hydrated and moisturized and my skin feels super soft I highly recommend this.
Charnay R.
Smyrna, GA
I purchased this mask on a whim! The words glow boosting caught my attention immediately. I'm always trying to achieve glowing skin. The mask came in a nice pink package and the mask itself was nicely saturated. It was a treat to sit with this on my face like a mini spa treatment. My face felt so soft and moisturized after taking this off. I liked how I could rub the excess product into my skin for extra moisture without having to rinse the product off. I woke up the next day with a nice glow like I wanted! Definitely going to keep a few of these on hand at all times!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I bought this because I seen how popular they were all over social media. So after I purchased it I went home and washed my face, and opened the package to reveal a HUGE facial mask. I tried fitting it to fit my face but it just wasn't having it. When I took it off, I rubbed in all the moisturizer and it made my face feel like a baby's bottom! The only thing they need to work on is a smaller sheet mask to fit your Face!
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I really enjoy using the Garnier mask that comes in the pink packet. It smells so nice, feels cooling , very refreshing and super moisturizing on my face. When I am done masking, I rub the remaining serum into my face and also into my hands and the skin on my forearms because there is a lot of serum left over & I hate to let it go to waste. I'm love that I can easily stock up on them at Wal-Mart because they sell them for 2 for $5, which is a great price. =) After a couple of weeks of regular use, my skin is super soft and so glowy! =)
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Sakura extract stimulates collagen production, is moisturizing and whitening. Honestly the real story why I got this mask was it triggered a GWP Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Face wash from Ulta (which I hated). This mask smells nice, is on par with all the Korean moisturizing masks I’ve tried. The eyeholes are a little too close together for me. Packaging says it’s made in China.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Hydrating Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask , One of my favorite moisturizing sheet mask. It feels like you get an instant hit of moisture, hydration its appropriate to have moisture bomb in the name. It not only hydrates it brighten the skin ton leaving a soft bouncy skin feel. I have dry skin and i feel this work immidiately. it evens out skin tone and leaves you with plump boucy skin, smooth to the touch after it dray down, helps depuffing softens fine lines and wrinkles is fades dark spots, undereye darkness and a healthy glowing skin.
B W.
Huntsville, AL
I love the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water, so I thought I would try this product out. I noticed when putting it on, it was easy and what I loved is that it actually STAYED on my face while I did other activities. It doesn't have an insane amount of fragrance, which is awesome for sensitive skin. I did notice that my face felt a little bit stickier than I would have liked after I had rubbed the serum in. But my face did look more ~glowy and ~dewy -- which we know we all want and need. I wouldn't say this is my go-to mask BUT overall, I would buy this product again! It's definitely a great mask to bring to a girlfriends house if you're planning on having a movie and pizza night in!
Brandi H.
Soothed some redness from acne and left my face feeling more hydrated and glowy. I love the packaging, but the mask itself could be smaller. It wouldn't fit my face properly which was a little annoying because it took longer to apply without getting any in my eyes or completely covering my mouth or nose, but overall I really enjoyed it!
Sarah W.
I love this mask! It my favorite kind that I can find at a big box store. It smells fantastic and actually makes a noticeable difference in my facial appearance. It leaves my skin looking fresh and clean and gives me a great base to start makeup for a night out or to put on before bed and let the serum soak in over night.

Walmart