BY GARNIER

Antioxidant Super Moisturizer for long-lasting hydration.

Give your skin an instant burst of long-lasting, healthy hydration! This water-light gel-cream with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless moisture and plumps out dry lines. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, helps strengthen the moisture barrier to stop the cycle of dry skin. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

Results:
Women Agreed*:
Skin felt softer, smoother, and looked healthier.

* In a consumer study

Ingredients:  919052 6 Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl, Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Bisabolol, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, T-butyl Alcohol, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Farnesol, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Lactic Acid, Ceteareth-25, Citronellol, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceramide Np, Behenic Acid, Punica Granatum Extract, Cholesterol, Ceramide Ns, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ci 42090 / Blue 1, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Eos, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Ascorbyl Palmitate F.i.l. D191175/1

Usage:
FOR BEST RESULTS:
CLEANSE: Choose a cleanser from our SkinActive™ range to prep skin to receive care.
MOISTURIZE: Follow with Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer twice daily to face and neck after cleansing.

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer
  • "I like to use this to moisturize my face before I prime and go on with my makeup. Smells really good and works well. It especially useful for people with dry skin (I get pretty oily but it still works well for me). Retails at Walmart for about $15, really good!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this cream! It’s so hydrating and moisturizing without being too heavy. I used to have dry skin in the winter but this kept my face feeling fresh and moisturized. I’ve bought so many of these already and will continue to buy more. I use this in the morning after I take a shower and at night after I wash off my makeup. I just wish it was a little cheaper." in 3 reviews
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I got a free sample of this stuff from garniers website and I was pleasantly surprised at how well this moisturized my face. Before I got it I constantly heard good things about it and how it was a really good dupe for belif moisture bomb or aqua bomb. Now I haven't tried the belif moisturizer but the garnier is amazing. It's really moisturizing I could tell as soon as my finger touched the product and a little of this goes a long way. I made the mistake of getting a lot of it out and I was rubbing it into my face for like 5 minutes or longer. That's also good to know so the product would last a while which is good to me anyway. That way you're not buying one every month. I love that it's a gel and not a cream. It's also very lightweight and when you don't use a lot it absorbs really fast into the skin. Its does have a scent I'm not really sure if i like it or not but i can tolerate it. It actually smells like something I've either used before or grew up around. I will be buying a full size product when I get through all my other moisturizers.
Michelle G.
I purchased the Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb about a month ago and have been using it daily. I needed a replacement for my Neutrogena Hydro-Boost which I was using every day. This has been a great substitute for my Neutrogena. I personally enjoy a nicely fragranced product and this gel moisturizer definitely ticks off that box for me. It has such a fresh pleasant scent. If you happen to be sensitive to fragrances in skincare, then I would purchase the Neutrogena Hydro-Boost because it has no fragrance. It has a very thin wet texture upon application so it’s very refreshing and yields zero greasiness. Creamy moisturizes always clog my pores and cause blemishes immediately for me. This moisturizer has never caused that for me. I think in price it’s comparable to Neutrogena’s but I purchased mine through Amazon and got a great deal. It was far less expensive. Overall, I think this is a solid product for anyone who needs a non-greasy daytime moisturizer. I think it could be a bit more hydrating but it works well enough.
Laura G.
This isn’t my favorite moisturizer by far. I got this as a sample with a purchase from Ulta, and had never heard of it. I have dry skin, and have used a great handful of moisturizers before so I’m a little picky. This just doesn’t do it for me. It sits on top of skin and feels like it doesn’t soak in, when it finally does it leaves this odd slightly sticky feeling on top of your skin. I also have sensitive skin and this was surprisingly perfumed and my skin burned when I used it. Not for long and very subtly, but that still shouldn’t happen. Not my favorite and don’t think I’ll use it again.
Riley J.
Sutherlin, OR
Happy Saturday babes! 💙 this @garnierusa moisturizer took me a long time to empty (almost empty there’s only a few uses left) and I immediately repurchased. I use this moisturizer literally every single day on my face. It’s lightweight, hydrating, and smells really good. The only problem I’ve been having with it lately is that over the course of the last two years my skin has become super desert dry, so this moisturizer on its own isn’t enough for me. But I mix it with a few drops of facial oil or a cream moisturizer and I’m good to go. I honestly think this moisturizer is good for all skin types and I absolutely love it for the price. You can find it on Amazon, Walmart, And so many other places. What’s your favorite moisturizer? .
Sydney N.
Absolutely love this moisturizer!! As someone with very oily skin, I was scared to use moisturizers thinking it would make it worse. Well with cream-based moisturizers, i would get a lot of acne. However, with this one, it left my skin moisturized but not oily and wouldn’t clog my pores. It also has a wonderful light, fresh scent. It’s a little more expensive than I would like, but it’s very similar to the Neutrogena Gel-cream moisturizer but is cheaper. I’m very pleased with it.
HANNAH P.
North Augusta, SC
I received a sample of this in a promotion from Ulta. I went and purchased a full size the same day I tried it. Having oily skin it can be a struggle finding a moisturizer that doesn’t contribute even more to the oil, this is the perfect solution It’s more of a gel like moisturizer that just sinks into the skin and really hydrates. I used it in the morning and it even helped my foundation go on smoother!
Kat J.
I received a free deluxe sample of this from Ulta and used it for two weeks to really test it out,...

This Skinactive Moisture Bomb Moisturizer is a water gel formula that is super lightweight,... You can feel it absorb into your skin easily and quickly. A little goes a long way too... I only needed a dime sized amount for my entire face. I liked how cooling it was and how it wasn’t too heavy for my sensitive skin.

Here’s where the formula disappointed me: this moisturizer left a sticky film on my face and clogged my pores. The fragrance was not pleasant (and frankly unnecessary in a skincare product, that’s just my opinion). I finished the sample just in case I was having a bad skin day, but my sticky bad skin lasted for the entire duration of me using this sample. As soon as I stopped using it and switched to another moisturizer, my acne cleared up immediately.

I was hoping that this would be a cheaper dupe for my beloved belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb , but sadly this Garnier product didn’t measure up at all. The quality matched the price, in a bad way.... I will not be buying a full size.
erika z.
I think overall this is a good a moisturizer. It's a nice gel type moisturizer with a nice smell and soaks into the skin nicely. The only reason I don't love it is that I used this after using this Korean water cream. The water cream had a much lighter, thinner consistency that I had gotten used to and preferred. However, for a drugstore go-to, this is definitely a good option.
Jennifer S.
Chicago
This is so far the moisturizer that i have liked the most, it IS a gel moisturizer so it is preferably for combo/oily skin types.The formula is lightweight on the skin and has a really fresh scent to it.I would actually prefer something not so lightweight because in the morning before doing my makeup i need REAL moisture so i will be buying an oil to give me what i need.
Bhanwarpreet B.