Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Spf 30 Super Moisturizer

Antioxidant Super Moisturizer For Long-lasting Hydration.

Give Your Skin An Instant Burst Of Healthy Hydration! This Water-light Lotion With Hyaluronic Acid, An Ingredient Naturally Found In Skin, Floods Skin With All-day, Weightless Moisture. This Non-greasy Formula With Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, And Pomegranate, Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Sunscreen Protection Against Harmful Uv Rays. Instantly See And Feel The Difference Of Hydrated Skin With A More Youthful Look Day After Day.

Results: Skin Felt Softer, Smoother, And Looked Healthier.

How to Use:

• Cleanse: Choose A Cleanser From Our Skinactive™ Range To Prep Skin To Receive Care.
  • Moisturize: Follow With Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer Spf 30 By Applying Daily To Face And Neck.
  • Expert Tip: For More Intense Hydration At Night, Try Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer Gel-cream For A More Hydrated Skin Feel.

Active Ingredients:

• Avobenzone 2.2%...Sunscreen
  • Homosalate 8%...Sunscreen
  • Octisalate 2.4%...Sunscreen
  • Octocrylene 4.5%...Sunscreen
  • Oxybenzone 2.9%...Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthyl Lactate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Limonene, Ceramide 3, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Punica Granatum Extract

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb The Ant...2 Answers
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant  Spf 30 Super Moisturizer
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Spf 30 Super Moisturizer
Buy on ULTA
Amber L.
Viera, FL
felt nice while applying, had a slight smell that i noticed but goes away after putting on your face. it’s a very thin moisturizer and not much of a “moisture bomb” as advertised. i like the fact this has spf 30 (i live in florida), and it does leave my face feeling hydrated. i do however have very oily skin, and with the consistency of this moisturizer, and how thin it is, i would not recommend this to dry skin because it won’t be enough moisture for you. okay now the reason for three stars...the second day of wearing this, when i wash my makeup off i did noticed i started to break out on my forehead and a pimple right on the end of my nose! this is the only item i have changed in my skin care routine, but i will continue to use and see if the breakout continue or goes away. i will be back with an update!

i ended up just returning this and purchased the La Roche Posay double repair moisturizer. it’s fragrance free and dermatologist recommended, unlike this garnier one which i think was the problem
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
At first, I thought this product would be great for me and thought it could help with my combination skin (dry patches and oily t-zone). The product went on smoothly and sank into my skin (so I thought). But after a few hours of wearing it, my face was still very shiny and some of the product had started clumping into little balls where I scratched my face. (I had washed my face before applying the product so it could not have been dirt that was causing this.) I do not think that this product would be helpful for people with oily skin as that was where I noticed product clumping up when it comes into contact with anything.
Katie K.
So I was asking around about a good moisturizer to use for combo skin. The ones I have used always felt good in the beginning but then left my skin feeling greasy in my oily areas and not hydrated enough in my dry areas. I have an oily t-zone, dry cheeks and dry chin. I still had flaky dry patches on my dry areas. This product is amazing. It was recommended by a friend of mine and she said it worked wonders for her. I have to agree. A little bit goes a long way on this so I think it will last a while. I think I paid$16 at Walmart. Great buy for as much as you get and for how long it lasts. The smell is divine. It’s sweet, almost floral but it isn’t overwhelming. I love it. The product is silky smooth and leaves my skin quenched without feeling or looking too greasy. Will definitely by this again!
Krysteena L.
I love this moisture bomb. First off it had SPF30 in it. Which is really important. People don't realize that we should be wearing sunscreen all year round. I use sunscreen on my face it left my face feeling greasy and made my makeup look gross. So I decided to try this product because I needed a day time moisturizer and I'm so pleased. It very light weight and goes on kinda transparen. It doesn't leave my skin greasy looking. My makeup is flawless. I love this moisturizer they better not ever discontinue this
jazmin 🌹.
Alhambra, CA
I can talk all day long about this moisturizer. It literally CHANGED. MY. LIFE. I use the moisture bomb gel in the jar, and for anyone with oily skin, I suggest you do the same! I used to run away from moisturizers because they’d cause my face to drip in oil, but this product was a game changer for me. Not only has my oil production normalized, my skin is softer and more supple. It’s wonderful as an initial step in your makeup routine and soaks into the skin beautifully.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
This really is an ideal moisturizer for two main factors - price and quality. Moisture Bomb provides luxurious feeling moisture at a drug store price. I purchased this after Laura Lee recommended it, and I was surprised how much it changed my skincare routine. It truly feels like a high end moisturizer.
Jas. J.
My face is super oily but this serum/moisturizer is great! I use it at night to give my skin moisture cause after using my tea tree face cleanser it sometimes gets dry. This adds just enough moisture without causing my face to feel oily & gross because the moisturizer is so light weight & it’s also super avoidable.
Deanna L.
San Diego, CA
I love all of the drugstore hyaluronic acid/gel moisturizers out there and Garnier’s Moisture Bomb line is definitely one of my favorites. I want to wear Moisture Bomb day and night AND be protected from the sun without an additional sunscreen added to my regimen, and this does just the thing 👍🏻
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have never found a garnier product that I like but I tried this after receiving a sample jar. With a name like Moisture Bomb, I was expecting something hydrating. Instead, the product has a high amount of silicone in it and sits on your skin like a primer rather than actually being absorbed and moisturizing your skin. It also has added fragrance which can dry out people with sensitive skin. All in all, I wore this for two days and now my skin is very dry and irritated.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I dunno how I got my hands on a deluxe sample of this. This is a lightweight gel moisturizer, perfect for my combo skin in the hot summer months. It leaves my face soft yet not greasy at all. It absorbs instantly and has a subtle fresh scent. I would definitely consider purchase this in the future.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?