BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lindsay S.
Huron, OH
This moisturizer is freaking amazing!!! I have really dry, sensitive skin and I have tried like 15 different moisturizers and nothing worked. Then I found this product and it's absolutely amazing. I finally found my holy grail moisturizer. It feels great on my skin and really helps my dry skin. I use it twice a day ( morning and night). I definitely recommend this @garnier Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super Moisturizer SPF 30
Fate S.
I love this product it's a very good match with people who have oily skin(me). I put this on after i wash my face at night and the morning. Ever since I've used this product my skin has cleared up a lot to the point I only have one problem area. The packaging is amazing as well.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
I feel like this gel moisturizer is the same as the moisture bomb masks. Which is great. It doesn't have a harsh smell or overpowering smell , it feels fresh and cooling. Gel moisturizers I like to keep in the fridge only because I feel like it makes the moisturizer that much better. I'd give this a 10/10
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
i recieved this product for free from another website. I have very sensitive skin and i was kind of scared to apply it to my face. I go to a dermatologist so i used my regular face wash and then applied the moisture bomb to it. It makes my skin so smooth and also didnt break me out. I recommend this to anybody that has sensitive dry skin
Melissa R.
I wouldn't recommend this. This product gave me a really bad rash ALL over my face and neck. Even to make sure it was this that gave me a reaction, I tried it AGAIN , and it did it AGAIN. I dont know what it was, it it didn't agree with me. It smelled really good, but I am not normally sensitive to fragrance at all. I wanted this to be good. It just wasn't.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
Holy moly! This product is thick but once you start to rub it in, it works in easily and almost feels like your just putting water on your skin. It's EXTREMELY moisturizing and now my face is soft and smooth as a baby's bottom. I can't stop touching it!
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
One of my all time favorite moisturizers. Feels like a much more expensive moisturizer, can be compared to Clinique daily moisturizing gel. About $14 a bottle but lasts forever! Super lightweight, water based formula soaks right in and doesn't feel greasy. Protects your skin with with SPF 30 and smells amazing! Have even used it on my arms and shoulders when I needed sunscreen in a pinch!
catherine c.
Grove City, PA
I like this this is a very lightweight moisturizer, but it does make a difference in my skin when I use it. I like to use it before I apply my primer for my makeup and it keeps my dry skin very nicely moisturized. I would recommend and purchase again in the future!
Katherine D.
Scottsdale
Very easy to apply and does not leave a thick feeling like most sunscreens do.  It is so easy to apply this and then layer a foundation over the top.  I love that it doesnt smell like most sunscreens but still has effective SPF 30.  This is my first time using the product and I will definitely buy again!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I absolutely loved this! I just tried it for the first time today, it went on smooth, not greasy at all and also no bad odor to it. My face does not feel dry at all. I had a sample of it and I will be purchasing it in the future.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?