BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley  K.
Atlanta, GA
Just bought this a week ago so not sure if I’m feeling it or not. I️ have persistent acne & acne scars & need something that won’t break me out. It feels ok on my skin but I️ think it’s making my acne worse
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I got this product as a sample with a purchase I made. I decided to test it out after washing my face tonight. There are some things I like and don't like about it. Firstly, I love that it's a water based gel moisturizer!! It's lightweight and applies smoothly without feeling suffocating to my skin. Second, a little goes a long way. I can see this sample lasting for quite a while since I barely had to use any product to cover my face, neck and décolletage. Now for the negatives. There is definitely a perfumey scent to it that I don't care for. I like my moisturizers to either have no scent or to smell fresh and clean. I don't like to wash my face and then have this strong smelling moisturizer on it. Yuck! Also, it feels sticky. It's been on my face awhile and seems to be fully dry but still has a sticky feel to it. Even my hands feel that way because I rubbed in whatever was left. I don't like that at all!!! I'll probably try it a few more times to see if it's a definite yes or no for me but at this moment in time I have a feeling I'm going to end up giving it away to someone. The negatives I listed are two main things I don't like.
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
I got this sample in my Target Beauty Box and I love it. I use it day and night and my skin has never felt better. It leaves it so soft and doesn't make my face look oily.
Colleen C.
Holyoke, MA
Garnier skin active Moisture bomb w/ SPF30
I've been looking for a sunscreen to add to my morning routine. I make my own VIT C serum every morning and use a retinol cream so sunscreen is a MUST! I decided on the GARNIER. I absolutely love this product!! It's super packed with vitamins,antioxidants Hyluronic acid and sunscreen. It DEFF ownes up to its name,MOISTURE BOMB!!. It sinks into my skin leaving it soft and fresh feeling. It works great under my foundation. The price is great and this bottle probally will last me about a month and half.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
I suffer from dry skin in the summer from being in the sun and I ran out of my usual moisturizer so when I saw this, the name had me hooked! It's light and pretty fragrant which is something I tend to stay away from due to sensitive skin. My skin feels hydrated all day long though. I love that it has 30 spf. If you suffer from sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this as a night moisturizer as it burned my face after I removed my makeup. I will stick to strictly day time.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
I just got this at Target a couple of days ago. It comes in a very simple blue package that definitely says moisturizing to me. The gel is very creamy and not sticky which is what I was afraid of. I have dry skin and it drank this up and didn't feel wet anymore really fast. I like it because it was cooling and moisturizing while being light weight and gentle on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizer.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
*I don't have the SPF kind* OMG. I freakin love this. I picked this up last week after Laura Lee recommended it on her channel. I love it so much! I was pretty skeptical at first because I've always recognized Garnier as a haircare brand. I didn't even know they made other products! But this moisturizer is *the BOMB* It feels good on the skin, absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a greasy or shiny look. My skin feels sooo much softer now, definitely a great drugstore skin buy!
Robert J.
Coachella, CA
I am in love with this moisturizer!!
The name is pretty much self explanatory,it does its job and it does it well!!
A little dab of this goes along way,also this is the first cream moisturizer that doesn't cause a break out for me.
This,for me anyway,is long lasting and I don't have any awkward dry spots after applying it.
I gave a sample to a friend of mine and she loved it!
I've been using this for about a week and it has made my skin softer and less oily,I love it.
Daysi V.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product and had my doubts at first, normally my skin doesn't take well to anything but coconut oil. I decided to give it a try and I have to admit that it was honestly such a great product, not only does it smell amazing but it contains sunblock and leaves my skin so soft. It also lasts a pretty long time I've had my bottle for a good 5 months and still have product. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and am going to buy more once my bottles done! Such an amazing moisturizer. Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super Moisturizer SPF 30
Caro P.
San Francisco
I have normal skin type but it has gotten slightly drier as I've gotten older. I've used this under foundation and with bare skin and it does hold in moisture without feeling tacky or dewy. I think if you have really dry, flaky, or irritated skin this won't be a suitable product but for my skin type it's great. It doesn't pill with added layers and is completely translucent so this would for all skin colors.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?