BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jen B.
Elma, NY
the picture doesn’t match the product i use but i use the tub of moisture bomb and gel moisturizer have changed the game for this oily skin girl. i used to never moisturize because everything was heavy and ruined make up but this by far has been the ONLY moisturizer i use day in and day out
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I use this product on my face after I do my daily facial cleaning to restore the moisture on my face. Most facial cleaners leave my face feeling dry but this product helps restore that. My face glows after using this
Anna B.
I have extremely dry skin and sweat through most moisturizer. I have been looking for a quick absorbing product for a long time. This is one of the BEST I have used. It leaves my skin deliciously soft and hydrated more than I could have hoped for. Non greasy with a light fresh scent.
Alex M.
I loved this product. Super moisturizing and significantly helped reduce my undereye circles and puffiness. Goes on super smooth and really convenient packaging. You can purchase this product right at most retailers. Check it out! you wont be disappointed!
Christina D.
I was expecting this product to be more moisturizing for my skin, but after a few hours of wearing it, my face becomes oily and greasy. I thought that it would actually moisturize my skin but it just feels more like an oily, silicone based product that acts as a barrier on your skin.
Ashley D.
I received this as a sample from Ulta. I'm actually glad it was a sample because I don't think that it's performance was very effective. Honestly it was kind of greasy on my skin and didn't really do anything for me. I wanted it to work but maybe on someone else's skin. Just not mine!
Amanda L.
I have been using this along with a few other Skinactive products, and i see a huge difference in my skin. Its soft and smooth. I got it from Wal-mart and its worked very well for me so far. No complaints, and it smells great!
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
This is the best drugstore moisturizer I have ever used. It makes your skin look so glowy and beautiful. Super hydrating. You can buy this at Wal-Mart, Walgreens and other drugstores. Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This burns my skin and feels sticky. A pro is that is smells good. The packaging isn't bad and I like the name but as for the product itself I cannot give I a great review. It's greasy and heavy and not worth trying
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
I tried a complimentary sample of the Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Gel-Cream. The scent is nice, not too strong. The gel feels great, completely moisturizing.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?