BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nora P.
Havelock, NC
Great for dry and oily skin combo !!! I use it for my daily use since i don’t wear make up as much... it’s very light and dries fast but still leaves a nice moisturize feel behind... helps prevent break outs and the price is affordable... good for sensitive skin... only reason why i put 4 stars is because it’s a small bottle lol
Hannah B.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite daytime moisturizer right now. I live in the desert and the sun blazes all day and this has kept me from getting sunburned. It does have a scent so if you're extremely sensitive I would avoid it, but I'm mildly sensitive and it does not bother my skin at all. It feels really smooth and extremely hydrating.
Christine Sisura S.
Sartell, MN
I have been looking for a moisturizing but light weight sunscreen and this is definitely it! I have oily/combo skin so whenever I use anything too thick, my skin is just an oily mess. I would definitely purchase this again after I finish this bottle! I only use one pump for my entire face so it does last awhile and it’s super affordable! Has a really nice light scent to it as well.
cmsamko9 S.
I LOVE THIS!! I have some pretty annoying dry patches on my face and I have used so many types of moisturizers and nothing seemed to work. I received a sample of this through Ulta and tried it. I really liked it, so I ended up buying the full size! I’ve been using it about a week to a week and a half and now I no longer have dry patches!
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love the smell. This gel based moisturizer is awesome for my oily skin! Helps to even out pores. Love that it has spf in it too ! Great price since this stuff lasts forever
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I only took away a star because it’s a bit fragrant and I prefer no perfume scents in my skincare. Otherwise this moisturizer was great. It’s very moisturizing but still very light. If you’re oily I wouldn’t recommend trying it. It may leave you oily but if you’re normal or combo this will probably be great for you!
Jennifer W.
El Monte, CA
Love this for oily skin, it absorbs right away, it's not greasy, it's light weight but provides dog protection. I use it as a moisturizer after I shower at night and after toner in the morning and it has a significantly affected how much oil my skin produces. It smells great, the scent is quite strong but it wears off after about 15 minutes.
Sharlo P.
Raleigh, NC
I love the fact that is product has SPF 30 its amazing the only thing that I don’t like this is that great for oily skin because it so oily that’s it’s makes me oilier that what I am lol but I’m not to mad at it because I love the natural dewy look but other than that it’s light weight and a good moisturizer
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
I live in Minnesota and this time of year you really need a strong moisturizer to fight off the risk of having a flaky face. This stuff really does the trick! I put it on my face at night before bed and in the morning before I do my makeup snd I never have to worry about my face looking like I have scales.
Jestina R.
I loved this moisturizer. It worked well on my sensitive skin the first time I used it. Exceeded my expectations and will recommend to all of my friends. Cute packaging and bottle will purchase again
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?