BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ishita G.
Lansing, MI
This is by far the best hydrating cream for daily use. Its water based so doesn't feel sticky at all. Its light and meets my expectations.cute packaging makes it more attractive! Highly recommended even for sensitive skin
Annalise F.
Windham, NH
I love the Moisture Bomb, it keeps my skin super effectively hydrated during these cold winter months and my skin hasn't flaked at all this winter after purchasing the product. I did get a sample beforehand but I highly recommend it for dry skin!
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
Really great moisturizer for me during the cold season. I’m oily but during these months i dry out and get patchy sometimes. I use this at night so my skin really sucks it up and is super soft in the morning
Mariana G.
I initially received this as a sample from Ulta, and decided to give it a try. From the first application I noticed it did sting my skin just a bit though it was not irritating. However despite that small con, the moisturizer itself hydrated my skin incredibly! So much so that i decided to commit and purchase the full size once my sample ran out. For reference, I have combination skin and this did not leave my face looking dull or like a greaseball.
Katie G.
I like this product a lot and it does a really good job keeping my face hydrated! For having SPF 30 it doesn’t completely smell like sunscreen, which is nice. I tend to use this moisturizer more in the summer, as I am more prone to the sun drying my skin out and burning me. It is very lightweight and that is something I definitely look for in the summertime! Would recommend.
Julia C.
Delavan, WI
This product saved my life. I live in a very cold climate when it comes to winter, and my skin dries out so fast. I saw a couple reviews on here about similar products so I figured, why not let’s try something new. I went to my local Cvs and found out it’s only $6-$9! Totally worth the price! Everyone found it in their stocking this Christmas.
Melissa S.
Chicago
This moisturizer feels nice on the skin and it absorbs nicely. However, it is VERY fragrant so I don’t think this will work well with sensitive skin. The fragrance can kind of burn.
Maddie G.
Bartonville, IL
The Moisture Bomb line is amazing. It is so hydrating and it does not clog pores. It's supposed to be a good dupe for an expensive product at sephora and this ranges from $15-$20.
Sara C.
* Sample from a magazine * its is a gel formula so don't be shocked. this is a product which is very gentle and smells good. however for the first time using this product i didnt feel like it was special or if it differed from any other product. This felt very average, nothing bad nothing too good either. 4 stars for just an okay moisturizer.
Nora P.
Havelock, NC
Great for dry and oily skin combo !!! I use it for my daily use since i don’t wear make up as much... it’s very light and dries fast but still leaves a nice moisturize feel behind... helps prevent break outs and the price is affordable... good for sensitive skin... only reason why i put 4 stars is because it’s a small bottle lol
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?