BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Eleanor J.
A really fab everyday moisturiser. It is light and absorbs really quickly but adds moisture nicely. Also smells delicious!
Saima N.
Birmingham.
Amazing product makes my skin so soft and smooth. Defo try it if you have dry skin. Add a few drops of facial oil too!
Niamh S.
Upper Denby , Huddersfield
I like the moisture bomb range. It is really good. I would recommend this to people as it is very moisturised.
Catherine S.
Westmoor, Newcastle upon Tyne
This sadly just made me break out in all of my problem areas. It did do wonders for the rest of my skin though.
Sophie M.
Malton , North Yorkshire
Moisture bomb combined with the face mask gives the best fresh glow feeling and your skin literally glows!
Emma T.
East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire
Moisture bomb has improved my dry skin tenfold, used twice daily it has left my skin brighter and supple.
Maddie R.
Heydon road, Corpusty
Does what it says on the tin... a huge shot of moisture but over use can leave your skin a bit greasy
Gemma S.
I use this every morning before I put my make up on. Is not the most moisturising but aborbs quickly
Marieliz M.
Cabo Rojo
Excelente hidratante para la piel, la deja radiante y fresca. La utilizo a diario y no me arrepiento
Katy V.
London
This stuff is incredible for the price. really leaves your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvinated.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?