BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Natasha R.
I definitely like this but wouldn't say it's a favourite of mine, nor worth a repurchase. It does the job but there's plenty others out there which are better.
lareb h.
This moisturizer is super good for sensitive skin and also smells super nice and I love the texture of the mask and I would definitely recommend
Alicia M.
This one made my face feel soft and smooth and is not oily.
The moisture bomb is lightweight and definitely hydrates my face.
Mackenzie W.
Kelso
Very good underneath foundation as it gets a bit tacky. However, I find it breaks me out! Still makes skin feel soft but a bit disappointing
Hannah S.
Rossendale , Lancashire
Makes my skin so smooth and I wasn’t sure about this but not I’ve tried it I’ll definitely buy it again and again, best one I’ve tried so far
Emma E.
Erskine
One of the best moisturizers ive ever used. So light and gentle and easily absorbed. Yet keeps my skin soft and supple throughout the day.
Samantha M.
My favourite day time moisturizer. It wears beautifully under makeup. The gel consistency makes it super light but still very moisturizing.
Taylor H.
Love this day cream, very light on your skin and doesn't leave it feeling oily, makes your skin feel smooth and ready for your foundation
shannon b.
Derby
This product works brilliantly for me! I have very dry skin and am always looking for moisture at a good price and this Does both 😍
Eleanor J.
A really fab everyday moisturiser. It is light and absorbs really quickly but adds moisture nicely. Also smells delicious!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?