BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Gemma M.
A nice cream, that isn't too heavy. I have combination skin, and an eczema patch on 1 cheek, and this cream is good. I still find I get a little greasy on my T-zone, but no where near as badly as I have done with other creams, and it helps keep the dry areas more moisturised
Kate v.
Surrey, BC
This is my new favourite moisturizer! It feels so light on the skin but is still super moisturizing. And it smells amazingly fresh and summery. I find that is it a great product to apply before putting on makeup or for leaving yourself fresh-faced and natural too.
monica l.
Cambridge
My holy grail. I use this stuff daily. Not only does it smell amazing, but it works AMAZING! So light and gentle feeling, which is perfect for someone with oily skin. I do not need the thick mositurizers so this is perfect. It is in between a gel and cream mositurizer so it doesnt clog pores!!
Lydia S.
This moisturiser has a gel consistency, feels very cooling on the skin and adds incredible hydration! i have combination skin and this product works wonders! it is extremely affordable. i have almost finished my first bottle and will 100% be repurchasing.
Lauren E.
if you are looking for a moisturiser that keeps your face moisturisered throughout the day then definitely check this out it is so good! Would definitely recommend to people of all skin types, its great for acne prone skin as well it doesnt break me out
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Absolutely stands up to its name. I used this when I need an surge of moisturizer on my face. Right away I feel the effects of the creme. Long lasting. Leaves your skin feeling healthy, hydrated and young. And you can get this almost any where.
Sophia S.
Wolfville, NS
I really like this moisturizer, it is light and does not clog my pores. It does not have a strong scent which is nice. I just bought it for the first time and I think it is a great deal for the price. I will definitely be buying it again!
Patrícia B.
This is amazing.
It really makes your skin looks better and awesome.
The value is ok.
But this is really effective and it was what I was expecting.
I'll buy it again for sure.
And of course I highly recommended this to everyone.
Sophie G.
Pershore, Pershore
I paid just over £4 for this I really like the packaging I have used this a couple of times and it has kept my skin looking really hydrated and clear for the money it is really worth it given that it has lasted me a few months
Ruxandra M.
I have oily skin but I really love this moisturizer as adding this much moisture to my skin it tends to produce less oil when I have makeup on. I love to use it in combination to Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?