BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lily J.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super Moisturizer SPF 30 I did not enjoy this moisturiser. I have very dry skin and it did nothing for me and it was heavily scented therefore is not good for my sensitive skin. It might be good if you have normal skin which isn’t sensitive but for me it just didn’t work
Rebecca L.
Billingham
Great product, tried both the night cream and day moisturiser. These both worked really well on my skin, not too oily or greasy. They also helped to improve the appearance of expression lines which is something I worry about. Would certainly recommend if you are looking for a light moisturiser which lasts all day.
Megan T.
Great for oily skin, I struggle to find moisturisers that are hydrating and not too greasy and this fits the bill I find it helps create a great base for my makeup. And it’s affordble too,will defiantly repurchase when it eventually runs out.
Hannah S.
Cambridgeshire
I use Garnier moisture bomb in both the day and night versions respectively, and I love both because they are water based so they are nice and lightweight on my skin and don’t leave me feeling oily! they have become the only moisturisers i use, i like them a lot :)
Nadiavxo V.
Newmarket
I has a very non thick formula which I really like. It goes ok very nice it also has a SPF protection in it. I used it for the first time and I really liked it. I would recommend it since it is such a good price. However personality I prefer using Vichy
Chelsia K.
Porthill, ID
If I could give this product a 0 I would.
It was horrible!!!
It did nothing but dry out My skin, made Ny skin feel tacky for 25 minutes after and made it oily feeling. Where I lived I paid $15 for a bottle that was 80% full and I ended throwing out.
Melissa K.
This is a different looking container but the same name as the one I use. It is nice and light and easily absorbed which is perfect for an every day moisturiser although I wouldn't say my skin looks any more moisturised for it.
Natalie T.
This is one of the best facial moisturisers I have tried. Makes my skin glow, feels plumb and hydrated and look healthier. Great value for money and also good on my sensitive skin. Oily thing is it can take a while to soak in.
Jessica B.
Niagara Falls, ON
The best and most moisturizing lotion/gel I have ever used in my life!!! I will always have this on hand forever. It smells good, a little goes a long way and you will feel the moisture bomb instantly rejuvenate your face!
Beth C.
I use this when my skin is dry. Feels heavy on face and dont use it much as it seemed to break me out. Nice smell. But for the money its not worth it. I bought this from superdrug for about 5 pound.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?