BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is such a wonderful and cheap drugstore skincare option! I’ve tried A LOT of moisturizers and this one really reminds me of the Belif aqua bomb water cream moisturizer! This moisturizer is so lightweight but really packs a hydrating punch! I will definitely be picking up more of this!
Holly K.
This would be awesome for oily/combo skin. It worked nicely on my normal to dry skin in the hot summer months but I wished for a little more moisture. It has a soft berry scent and a gel/light lotion texture that absorbs quickly. Makeup applies good on top. Great for early 20s/teens.
Tasha C.
I liked this lotion I received it in a Target beauty box. I personally don't need something that moisturizing. It didn't leave an oily feel and seemed to absorb pretty well if I used a small amount, it left my skin smooth with almost a powdery feel afterwards. Kinda similar to some gel makeup primers.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Great for oily girls! Did not clog my pores or break me out, moisturized while keeping my oils at bay, and didn’t cause my face to look like an oil slick later in the day. Wore well under makeup too. It is a tad pricey for the drugstore so keep an eye out for sales/coupons.
Catherine M.
I bought this product hoping it would help alleviate dry winter skin but I was very disappointed. It smells very heavily like sunscreen and is very oily. I would not recommend. I only use it now on my eczema patches just so I can get rid of the product.
Courtney L.
My absolute favorite Moisturizer. It’s super light weight but so hydrating. I’ve bought it multiple times and absolutely love it. I have normal to dry skin and it gives my skin a healthy glow. Look for coupons but it’s not expensive either!
Karina Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
I received a sample of this moisturizer at Ulta. I put it on last night after the shower and today before my make up application. A little goes a long way and skin soaks up the product fast so you don't have any residue, it leaves your skin feeling velvety. Smells amazing and because of that I do get a tingling sensations but so far it hasn't caused any redness or any break outs. It has kept me feeling moisturized all night and day. I would like to purchase the full size product!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
I originally got this hoping it would be a dupe for the belif aqua bomb but it isn’t quite there. It’s a nice hydrating moisturizer and the price is good but it’s a little wet for my liking. I’m talking about the one in the jar, not the bottle though
Sahar F.
I'm using this for few weeks now (I received it in a subscription box). The Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super Moisturizer SPF 30 is just a bomb! It radically changes the aspect of the skin. It makes it smooth and silky. It's so moisturizing that it became one of my favorite products ever. I highly recommend it
Libby A.
I received this in my September Target Beauty Box.  I'm a big fan of Clinique's Moisture Surge moisturizer so I thought I might like this as well.  This moisturizer makes my skin feel refreshed without being too heavy.  Unlike the Clinique moisturizer, this one has a light smell, which isn't a bad thing.  Considering this is cheaper than the Clinique version, this is a great alternative if you don't want to pay for the Clinique name.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?