BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Taryn T.
I love this moisturizer. It is so hydrating, and it keeps my skin feeling smooth and soft.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Not my favorite hasn’t done much for my skin and it’s not very affordable in my opinion.
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
I decided to purchase this after seeing one of my favourite YouTubers swear by it. I was able to purchase in the local chemist for £5. I used this in the morning and at night and first thing I noticed was the gorgeous scent of this cream. It's such a refreshing smell and it does last after the cream had died in. It's a cream and you only need a pee size amount to cover the full face. It does feel sticky after running in but when fully dried the skin just feels smooth and soft. It's not bad and doesn't cost a fortune so would recommend this product it definitely helps with dry skin and improves it over time.
Lex M.
Romford
This effectively moisturises your face however I would not recommend for oily skin. I bought it at Superdrug and it met my expectations and as a first user it came as a surprise. The only improvement would be to make it less wet and more moisturising.
Charlie A.
Long Whatton , Loughborough
This was a hit and miss for me. It worked really well in the summer because it's so lightweight and the spf factor is a really great addition. It sits well under some makeup,  it all though so I'd recommend using a primer and giving it some time to sink into the skin properly before applying anything over it. It's not hydrating or rich enough for winter, but this might just be because of my skin type and preference!
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Super light but works so well, I like applying a mosturizer in the morning before I leave for school but I don’t like when it is too heavy because then I get oily, this is a breathable moisturizer, it’s great
Clarissa M.
Saanichton
Love this gel cream!! Such an awesome product! It smells great, but most importantly smoothes and hydrates my skin! I have sensitive dry skin that is easily irritated. And this product felt great! My skin is baby soft the morning after. I wash my face at night then apply a toner and this, and it's a game changer!
Abby T.
Sheffield, Sheffield
Really good, moisturises well, doesn't feel heavy on the face. Really refreshing feeling after use so perfect for the mornings! Lovely fresh scent, really nice under make-up and good value for money.
Lily J.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super Moisturizer SPF 30 I did not enjoy this moisturiser. I have very dry skin and it did nothing for me and it was heavily scented therefore is not good for my sensitive skin. It might be good if you have normal skin which isn’t sensitive but for me it just didn’t work
Rebecca L.
Billingham
Great product, tried both the night cream and day moisturiser. These both worked really well on my skin, not too oily or greasy. They also helped to improve the appearance of expression lines which is something I worry about. Would certainly recommend if you are looking for a light moisturiser which lasts all day.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?