BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amanda T.
Gonzales
I use this when I know I need SPF. It’s not very moisturizing and the SPF dries my skin out and burns my eyes. Also leaves a white cast on the skin.
Logan G.
Indianapolis, IN
This is easily my favorite moisturizer! It soaks into my skin fast and flawlessly. It doesn’t leave a greasy feel and the pump has a locking setting!
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I got a sample of this and I actually was surprised that I loved it so much! The smell was nice and perfect amount of moisture without being greasy
Jessica K.
Cheektowaga, NY
It's a little sticky at first but it soaks up nicely. A little goes a long way which is nice. Sometimes it makes my make up a little patchy though.
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
I love this moisturizer!!! I only had a sample but it was amazing. I can't wait to buy the full size!! Left my skin looking and feeling beautiful!
Patti C.
San Benito, TX
It's amazing. I love that it doesn't leave me oily like most creams. I love the light weight and how amazing it sits or more like melts on my skin
Stina L.
This is a great moisturizer. Not to oily and leaves my face feeling soft and moist. Product is a bit expensive, but a little bit goes a long way
Carmelita D.
Biloxi
BOMB!
Super moisturizing and gives my face a healthy glow without over doing it! I have combination oily skin & love this. Perfect for winter.
Lexi W.
I really enjoy this in the summer!! It gives my face much added moisture while protecting my skin with sunscreen without being greasy or tacky.
Chelsea H.
I like this for added moisture. I have very dry skin. It has a pretty strong scent though. Great SPF when you need a little on short days out
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?