BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Natasha M.
The name is super misleading. I thought this was going to be a much thicker moisturizer. It's a very thin lotion and has a really strong sunscreen smell. It leaves my face somewhat greasy feeling. I won't repurchase.
Sharon R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't recommend this product. It was purchased for me accidentally. It leaves a film on my skin.  I prefer Neutrogena blue gel moisturizer ( in blue jar) which absorbs faster, has no scent and leaves no film and it's also cheaper.  Very disappointed.  I feel like I want to wash my face 30 minutes after application.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Love this it feels great and keeps my skin feeling smooth. The price is about the same as any other moisturizers. The package is nice and bright. It's gentle with a nice smell. Definitely will buy again.
Denise T.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Love this moisturizer. It is lightweight and not greasy. You can find it anywhere at a drugstore or supermarket. An added plus is that is has sunscreen in it as well. I use it for my face sunscreen daily instead of the other brands. Highly recommend it!!!!
Virginia M.
I have been using this stuff so much since I bought it a couple weeks ago. It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling amazing. Definitely worth the price. I got mine from my local Walgreens, if your looking for a great moisturizer look no further.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Garnier skin active moisture bomb is the bomb I suffer from dry skin and I tell you that my skin is so alive and full. I love how my skin so soft dont leave a sticky feel or tightness I so recommend.
Sydney T.
I have been loving this product!! First, I prefer gel moisturizers rather than creams, so it's awesome! It also smells SO GOOD. I have very sensitive skin and this hasn't bothered my skin in any way.
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I really love this product, my face gets some dry at times, but i hate using any cream due that it can make my face to oilly and causing break out, not this is a perfect balance..
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
This is amazing. It's actually a dupe of a higher end product. It keeps your skin hydrated all day however do not get it very close to your eyes because it will cause irritation.
Maan A.
Oceanside, CA
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super Moisturizer SPF 30 The only moisturizer that worked for my sensitive skin! I tried other moisturizers and this one didn't make my skin burn or feel itchy! Great! Almost done with my 1st bottle
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?