BY GARNIER

Give your skin an instant burst of healthy hydration! This water-light lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with all-day, weightless moisture. This non-greasy formula with Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, and Pomegranate, provides broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against harmful UV rays. Instantly see and feel the difference of hydrated skin with a more youthful look day after day.

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super M...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA
I have an oily skin and I use face moisturizers since I was 18 years. I discover Garnier Skinactive moisture Bomb Super Moisturizer SPF when I was browsing for a new water base moisturizer for my face, and this one Omg! it is fantastic! Totally recommendable if you have oily skin, you won't be dissapointment at all.
Zahra A.
Towson, MD
I love this moisturizer! I never use sunblock but I got this free and tried it and now I use it everyday! I love how it has a thin consistency and smells great! It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't make me sweat like other lotions do.
Brianna G.
I have been using this for a few weeks now I kind of rotate it with my other moisturizers but I really love this one it leaves my fave feeling so moisturized and smooth you get a good amount of product and this does not break me out and it gives my dry skin the moisture and hydration it needs which is a bonus
This is amazing! I am in love with this. It moisturize, protects and makes my skin feel smooth and NOT oily. It really also help with my makeup stay since my skin is loving this product. I really do recommend this product and try it out. Also, my skin has texture, is oily, and acne prone skin. IT DID NOT MAKE ME BRAKE OUT!
Emily B.
Old hickory , TN
This is fastly becoming my favorite moisturizer ever! I have really dry skin during the winter and this has gotten it back to normal! It smells really nice and a little does a long way. I will always repurchase this product! It's drugstore so it is super affordable, but the quality is impressive.
Kate H.
Just got this this week and am loving it so far! I really like that it's SPF 30 (I'd been using their Clearly Brighter Moisturizer which is only SPF 15). Moisture Bomb is much lighter and more fluid than Clearly Brighter, and absorbs much quicker. Only wish it was fragrance free, but the SPF alone makes it worth it! Definitely recommend.
Laura M.
Tracy, Ca
I wasn't too sure how well this was going to do since I've had some trouble just the right moisturizer for my face. They either don't moisturize enough or just the opposite. So far, not too bad. I use this morning and night after I use the micellar water with the blue lid from Garnier.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It's amazing and not a cream based moisturizer which means it's great for all skin types. It's a dupe for Sephora's aqua bomb and it's perfection! It's very affordable and I would buy it again and again! I'd recommend this to everyone! It's life-changing!
Nancy C.
I received this in my September Target Beauty box. This Garnier Moisture Bomb worked for me. It instantly moisturized my skin and left it feeling soft. It has a mild scent to it which is good. Overall it feels great on my skin!
Kaycee W.
Auburn
This moisturizer has changed my life. I found out about this product through a beauty website after searching for new moisturizers to try.

It makes my skin feel so hydrated and my skin just drinks it right up! No greasy feel at all. I can not recommend this moisturizer enough!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?