suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

They didn't have the exact one I used so posted a picture of the one I used. I loved it. Simple to use, very reasonably priced and left my skin glowing and feeling amazing. Highly recommend. Will definitely buy again

Product reviewed: Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Sheet Mask With Pomegranate, 32 Ml #

This mask was runny and drippy it felt like slim on my face it tore when I tried to unfold it to place on face I left on for recommended 15 minutes and yuck was I disappointed! I don't think I would purchase any of these masks again my face didn't feel hydrated.

Smells nice. Lots of serum! Almost too much…but leaves you feeling hydrating. I put mine in the fridge for that extra cooling affect. Would repurchase on sale.