BY GARNIER

Antioxidant Super Moisturizer For Long-lasting Hydration.

Give Your Skin An Instant Burst Of Healthy Hydration! This Water-light Lotion With Hyaluronic Acid, An Ingredient Naturally Found In Skin, Floods Skin With All-day, Weightless Moisture. This Non-greasy Formula With Antioxidant-rich Goji Berry, Vitamins C & E, And Pomegranate, Provides Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Sunscreen Protection Against Harmful Uv Rays. Instantly See And Feel The Difference Of Hydrated Skin With A More Youthful Look Day After Day.

Results: Skin Felt Softer, Smoother, And Looked Healthier.

How to Use:

• Cleanse: Choose A Cleanser From Our Skinactive™ Range To Prep Skin To Receive Care.
  • Moisturize: Follow With Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer Spf 30 By Applying Daily To Face And Neck.
  • Expert Tip: For More Intense Hydration At Night, Try Moisture Bomb The Antioxidant Super Moisturizer Gel-cream For A More Hydrated Skin Feel.

Active Ingredients:

• Avobenzone 2.2%...Sunscreen
  • Homosalate 8%...Sunscreen
  • Octisalate 2.4%...Sunscreen
  • Octocrylene 4.5%...Sunscreen
  • Oxybenzone 2.9%...Sunscreen

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthyl Lactate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Limonene, Ceramide 3, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Punica Granatum Extract

• Have you tried this moisturizer?2 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued...3 Answers
  • Which do you prefer: 1.Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I really like this moisturizer! It's lightweight and super hydrating and not greasy at all. The scent is kind of a gentle citrus scent, and the sunscreen scent is faint, which is nice because I hate it when SPF moisturizer makes me smell like sunscreen all day. Highly recommended!" in 32 reviews
  • "i recieved this product for free from another website. I have very sensitive skin and i was kind of scared to apply it to my face. I go to a dermatologist so i used my regular face wash and then applied the moisture bomb to it. It makes my skin so smooth and also didnt break me out. I recommend this to anybody that has sensitive dry skin " in 17 reviews
Amber L.
Viera, FL
felt nice while applying, had a slight smell that i noticed but goes away after putting on your face. it’s a very thin moisturizer and not much of a “moisture bomb” as advertised. i like the fact this has spf 30 (i live in florida), and it does leave my face feeling hydrated. i do however have very oily skin, and with the consistency of this moisturizer, and how thin it is, i would not recommend this to dry skin because it won’t be enough moisture for you. okay now the reason for three stars...the second day of wearing this, when i wash my makeup off i did noticed i started to break out on my forehead and a pimple right on the end of my nose! this is the only item i have changed in my skin care routine, but i will continue to use and see if the breakout continue or goes away. i will be back with an update!

i ended up just returning this and purchased the La Roche Posay double repair moisturizer. it’s fragrance free and dermatologist recommended, unlike this garnier one which i think was the problem
Katie K.
So I was asking around about a good moisturizer to use for combo skin. The ones I have used always felt good in the beginning but then left my skin feeling greasy in my oily areas and not hydrated enough in my dry areas. I have an oily t-zone, dry cheeks and dry chin. I still had flaky dry patches on my dry areas. This product is amazing. It was recommended by a friend of mine and she said it worked wonders for her. I have to agree. A little bit goes a long way on this so I think it will last a while. I think I paid$16 at Walmart. Great buy for as much as you get and for how long it lasts. The smell is divine. It’s sweet, almost floral but it isn’t overwhelming. I love it. The product is silky smooth and leaves my skin quenched without feeling or looking too greasy. Will definitely by this again!
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
I was super excited to try this product because gel moisturizers tend to work really well on my combination skin. That is not the case with this moisturizer. It goes on very smooth, but hours later it is literally sliding off of my skin. Maybe it’s great for really dry skin, but not if you have combination or oily. It also has a very strong perfumed scent that I do not like in my skin care or anything going on my face. I kept trying it to see if it would work, but every time it makes my whole face so oily. It definitely would not be able to be worn under makeup.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
The stuff is so great I got a few sample sizes from things I bought at Ulta recently and I can't wait to buy the full-size one of it once I run out of my current wish Riser and he was up the sample sizes because they do last while they come in a little jar that you just dip your finger in instead of a little pump thing like pictured here so I can't wait for that
Athena G.
This moisturizer has literally saved my face and it smells fantastic! It's not heavy but it sure packs the moisture in. I have combination skin, this doesn't make my face oily, it feels so lightweight and amazing. I definitely recommend this moisturizer for your face this is my daily routine now!
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
At first, I thought this product would be great for me and thought it could help with my combination skin (dry patches and oily t-zone). The product went on smoothly and sank into my skin (so I thought). But after a few hours of wearing it, my face was still very shiny and some of the product had started clumping into little balls where I scratched my face. (I had washed my face before applying the product so it could not have been dirt that was causing this.) I do not think that this product would be helpful for people with oily skin as that was where I noticed product clumping up when it comes into contact with anything.
Krysteena L.
I love this moisture bomb. First off it had SPF30 in it. Which is really important. People don't realize that we should be wearing sunscreen all year round. I use sunscreen on my face it left my face feeling greasy and made my makeup look gross. So I decided to try this product because I needed a day time moisturizer and I'm so pleased. It very light weight and goes on kinda transparen. It doesn't leave my skin greasy looking. My makeup is flawless. I love this moisturizer they better not ever discontinue this
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have never found a garnier product that I like but I tried this after receiving a sample jar. With a name like Moisture Bomb, I was expecting something hydrating. Instead, the product has a high amount of silicone in it and sits on your skin like a primer rather than actually being absorbed and moisturizing your skin. It also has added fragrance which can dry out people with sensitive skin. All in all, I wore this for two days and now my skin is very dry and irritated.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Yes I love this moisturizer, it’s light weight and perfect for oily skin because the skin absorbs it quick, I didn’t get any bad reaction to it and it’s effective, I will buy it again when I run out, I also love the SPF in it!
Atisha A.
I have been using this moisturizer for over three months and I love it! It’s so light on the skin and instantly smooths and hydrates. The smell is phenomenal and having spf 30 is a good added bonus. Only downside I noticed was that it runs a bit more pricey than other similar brands, but I would buy again!
Karen J.
Boise, ID
Does anybody know if this product is getting discontinued? I just bought it al Walmart on sale for $7.00
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the moisture bomb have a strong scent?
Emily A.
Alliance , OH
I received a sample of this product and LOVE it! Where do you purchase this and how much does it normally cost?
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Is this product good for oily skin? Will it help to reduce the oil production over time?
Angel L.
Is this good for combination skin? How long does the moisture last ?